My Brother's Keeper - Cover

My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nick received the strangest offer of all from his younger brother and his girlfriend, but the proposal comes with a catch: he has to move in and share a searing hot Persian lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex  

“Honey, I’m home ... and I’m not alone!” I announced to my brother’s girlfriend, Neda, who stood there in the living room naked with an equally nude Scott fondling her flesh.

“Oh, hi, baby ... who’s this cutie?” Neda blurted, noting Carmen’s presence.

“That’s Carmen, my brother’s ex. Unless she’s maybe not so much of an ex now, am I right, bro? Are you and Carmen getting back together?” Scott grinned at the way that I touched my ex-wife’s arm.

“I’d say so, judging from body language. See how he caresses her arm, in a very loving, protective gesture? I’d say that someone has forgiven and reconciled. That’s very good. I like that. It shows the triumph of love over bitterness, anger, and pain. I’m guessing that you’ve resolved a lot of the issues that led to your divorce? See how she responds to him, with complete adoration? Worship, even. He’s her man and she’s his girl. Good for the two of you!” Neda high-fived both Carmen and me, and then embraced each of us warmly.

“Yeah, there’s still a little bad feeling here or there to work out, but yes, I’ve chosen to work through that and take Carmen back, just as she has returned to my arms. We’re lovers again, if nothing else, but suffice it to say that Carmen understands that you and I are lovers, too. Call it a hall pass, polyamorous partnership, love affair, whatever, but I have two women, just as you have two men. Can we all agree on that much?” I pointed out as I moved my hand across her bottom.

“Absolutely!” Neda told me with a deep tongue kiss in plain view of my brother.

“Hell, yeah, bro! Neda’s our woman, not just mine or yours. You’re Carmen’s man as well as Neda’s. That’s just how it is. I can totally see the appeal. Aside from that brief psycho period during your breakup and divorce, Carmen’s always been a very sweet and loving lady, very alluring, too. Charming enough for you to risk excommunication by marrying a Catholic girl, to say the least. Then again, I’m marrying a Muslim! It’s just how it goes. I completely understand!” Scott gave us his blessing for sure.

“I like how you think and I’ve always liked you, Scott, mostly as a little brother, but still. If you and Neda ... and Nick are cool with it, I’d love to take you to bed sometime! I’ve never been the poster girl for fidelity, after all. Nick’s taking me back, anyway, so he clearly doesn’t think of me as damaged goods, but I’m a slut, no doubt of that. I just happen to be his slut again and now with his full knowledge and approval. Am I right about that or what?” Carmen turned to me as I slapped her booty.

“Oooh, kinky!” Carmen laughed in response to that slap.

“Prove it ... go make out with Scott for me while I kiss Neda again,” I challenged Carmen, who eagerly closed the distance and planted a lip lock on Scott that had him more than rise to the occasion.

Neda met my face with her hot, hungry mouth, slipping me enough tongue to make a butcher proud. I kissed those soft Persian lips of hers and stroked her hair while sucking face with my brother’s girlfriend. I put my hand on her ass and she squirmed as she pushed back at me with her buns. I winked at Carmen as she finally came up for air after more than a minute of tonsil hockey with Scott. She winked back and blew me a kiss in return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.