My Brother's Keeper
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nick received the strangest offer of all from his younger brother and his girlfriend, but the proposal comes with a catch: he has to move in and share a searing hot Persian lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex  

“So, what’s new in your life, Nick?” my ex-wife, Carmen, asked me as we sat in the food court together, having just run into each other at the Arizona Mills Mall.

“Well, I’m living with my brother and his girlfriend now, per their request. Long story on that. I’m also fucking her,” I dropped that last little hot potato into her lap as a real shock to the system.

“You’re shacked up with your brother, Scott, and his girlfriend, and you’re boning her? Wow, that’s admittedly rather delicious in its naughtiness, even raunchiness ... does Scott know this? His girlfriend’s cheating on him ... with you? How long-term is this arrangement?” Carmen wondered openly as she took a bite of her Nathan’s hot dog with chili and cheese.

“It’s not cheating. He has ... a rare sexual condition, one that requires him to get sloppy seconds in order to get it up. He would just rather get them from me than some dude that he doesn’t know. Yes, there’s a decent chance that his girlfriend, Neda, will be knocked up by me, but also a chance for him. Being a good brother, how could I refuse? Besides, Neda’s a real cutie, one of the few women as sexy as you, and believe me, that’s saying a lot,” I explained to my ex, who raised her eyebrows at what she just heard.

“Wow ... you really rate me that high? Why did you divorce me, then? As to the other stuff, I’m not too shocked. Scott has Mormon hang-ups written all over him. Such an abnormal reaction to repressed urges is not too surprising at all,” Carmen commented as she stole a French fry from me.

“You know why we divorced, Carmen. You cheated, I had a revenge fling, you got angry and kicked me out, then you tried to delay the divorce with counseling, and I was pretty pissed, so I simply sat in stony silence through every session. Used them all up until we were done. I didn’t believe the bullshit coming from your mouth back then and I doubt that I would now, either.

“Somehow, your cheating was supposed to be a special case because ... it was romantic and was with an ex? Somehow, you doing it with an ex would be exempt, but not me fooling around because, what, feelings? It simply made no sense, and I did say that much, as I recall,” I reminded Carmen, who shrugged and laughed awkwardly now.

“Well, I have a thing for exes. I’m sorry. I just do. Even now, looking at you, I have a strong urge just to climb up on the table and let you fuck me on top of our food. Or ride you in your chair. Exes bring excitement and danger with just enough of the known and comfort and security of a past love to really arouse and stimulate me. I’ll tell you a secret, papi. There isn’t an ex in the world who couldn’t get into my panties, no matter how hard or bad the break-up was. As far as I’m concerned, if we’ve dated for any significant length of time, no matter who else we’re with, I’m your booty call.

“That’s the truth, not bullshit at all, honey. Plain and simple. You can have me for the asking. Anytime you want into my panties, go for it, babe. Here, smell my panties ... sniff them, see how wet they are for you, right fucking now,” Carmen confessed to my utter astonishment at her sincerity.

“Oh, and I suppose that if I fucked an ex while married to or dating you, that would have been fine with you. You wouldn’t have gotten jealous at all? I have trouble believing that. Whatever else you said might be true, but it’s also rather convenient, don’t you think? I just don’t see you cutting me the same slack that you want me to cut you, that’s all,” I retorted, making Carmen laugh.

“Well, I won’t deny that I’d get jealous, but I would never have dumped you for it or even sought any kind of revenge. Maybe joined you two in bed, if she was bi and sexy enough and I caught you together. Or if it was a dude. Put simply, I’d push those jealous feelings aside because I would completely understand your passion for an ex. I honestly would. So, how about it?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.