My Brother's Keeper - Cover

My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nick received the strangest offer of all from his younger brother and his girlfriend, but the proposal comes with a catch: he has to move in and share a searing hot Persian lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex  

“So, I imagine that you’re wondering why we asked you to come over this morning, Nick. Well, it’s kind of urgent, honestly. We ... have a bit of a problem, to put it mildly. Look, I don’t know how to phrase this, but Scott and I have been having ... intimacy issues. Serious ones, in fact, and we needed to deal with them as directly and practically as possible. Given that you’re Scott’s elder brother, well, we figured that the only way to really resolve these problems is to go back to the beginning ... to the source. You didn’t mean to cause the issue, but you indirectly did. I think that I should let Scott explain the rest of it,” my brother’s girlfriend, Neda, elaborated a little.

Now, bear in mind that Neda wasn’t just my brother’s girlfriend. She was a woman straight out of several of my fantasies, a sexy Persian lady whose elegance and sophistication made me wonder if she was descended from Cyrus, Darius, Xerxes, or one of the Sassanid kings. How my little brother Scott ended up with a woman of this caliber, tall, leggy, with just enough of an olive complexion to be earthy, and highly educated, very worldly, I had no idea. I wasn’t much for deeming certain women to be out of certain men’s leagues, given the inherent elitism of such perspectives, but objectively, Neda was far and beyond out of Scott’s league ... Scott’s idea of culture was a trip to the Salt Lake City Temple, the Brass Armadillo, or the local Asian fish market.

“Yes, Scott, by all means clear this up. I think that I need to know just how your intimacy issues with Neda are my problem. What do I have to do with this? Let’s clear the air and be frank about this. I want to know the relevance of this whole business. Granted, I have time, I’m divorced now, but still, let’s be upfront and cut to the chase here. You know that I don’t like hem-hawing around. I don’t even like phone calls that take longer than absolutely necessary. I got that honestly, from Dad, of course,” I confronted my kid brother, who was all of twenty now, not quite old enough to drink here in Phoenix, Arizona, but still old enough to smoke or sign a mortgage ... or marry.

“Well, you know that I came back from my mission early ... less than committed to the Church, and that I ended up ... very attached to Neda here. We share a similar background, me being a disenchanted Mormon of late, her being a rather unconventional Muslim compared to her family. We met while I was out on the mission, in Dresden of all places, in which I was very much out of my depth, in awe of the place and far less interested in my mission work than in the place and its people. It might be old hat to you, but it was staggering to me, and Neda, being a very established expat from Iran, really showed me the ropes... , “ Scott stammered.

“Honey, I like how you feel grateful and appreciative of how we started, but right now, I think that Nick wants you to get to the point,” Neda gently nudged her boyfriend, my brother, sensing my impatience and frustration.

“Yeah, I kinda need you to cut this long story short, okay?” I reiterated Neda’s point, feeling grateful that she caught on, at least.

“Okay, well, here it goes ... you know that I was a virgin until those incidents during the summer after graduation. I was a good Mormon boy, saving myself for marriage, keeping myself pure and all that jazz. Well, it turns out that I still have some baggage left from that, so that’s probably a factor. Anyway, I’ve discovered, at some point, when I followed you inside those women, it became ... a crutch, if you will, a necessary part of my sexual activity or protocol or whatever. I ... tried to get it on with Neda, more than once, on my own, but I ... couldn’t get it up.

“She wondered if it was her, but I did some soul searching and realized that ... I can’t ... get hard enough for sex unless another man has already been inside the woman, and while I’m sure if that other man doesn’t have to be you, I am far more comfortable with it being you. I want to be able to make love to Neda, damn it, she’s my lover, but I ... can’t without your help. I need ... I need you to precede me ... inside her. I need to get your sloppy seconds,” Scott spoke again, visibly and audibly awkward and embarrassed.

“So, wait ... in order for you ... and Neda to get it on, in order for you to fuck your elegant, whip smart, cultured, drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend, you need me to ... fuck her first? You don’t just want, but need, a buttered bun? You need the slimy feeling of my jizz to already be in her twat whenever you two make love or even have a quickie? How is this going to work when I can’t be ... with you constantly? What about your wedding night, your honeymoon, day to day married sex, honey I almost cheated sex, make-up sex, etc.? I gather that Neda would be the kind of wife who wouldn’t deny you her body before or after tying the knot, and I know my baby brother enough to know that you’ll eventually want to put a ring on her left hand,” I observed, not imagining that Scott, or even Neda, had really thought this through in practical terms.

“Well, perhaps, eventually, we’ll move forward without you ... perhaps not. With a little therapy, or maybe a lot, there’s always a chance that Scott won’t need you to fuck me first, but for now, you’d be doing both of us a huge, gigantic favor by having ... regular, frequent sex with me. That’s right, this isn’t a one-off. Before you ask, I’d been completely faithful to Scott until recently, but the lack of physical intimacy ... full intimacy, that is ... it drove me wild, and this was a part of the soul-searching and learning.

“Scott caught me in bed with another man ... and get this, he actually wanted me ... and took me at last. We had our first ever sex right after I cheated on him! I failed to use protection, mostly because it was a crime of passion, wasn’t planned out, but that turned out for the best, because Scott was an animal in bed after that. The sex was amazing, but then we both realized what this meant, and he just flat out told me that if this were to work, it had to be with you. He felt far happier with sharing me with you than with men like Brian, who happened to be my boss.

“I don’t blame him. For one thing, you’re a trusted mentor and role model for him, the man who got him laid the first few times, the man who showed him the example of how to go his own way, apart from the strict Mormon teachings and other such bullshit, the man who already lapsed in the whole religion thing enough that you lost your temple recommend and don’t seem to give a shit about it. You’re a man of the world, sophisticated, educated, cultured ... intellectual.

“And you’re his brother, so even if I get pregnant to you instead of him, the baby would have most of his genes ... and you would be content to be the uncle, right? He respects you, feels safe with you, trusts that you won’t betray him in any way, won’t humiliate him, that sort of thing, if you will. And I know that ... eventually, when he gains his confidence and is ready to get some strange of his own, which he doesn’t feel that he can do right now, due to his ... issues...

“But I feel it is only right that he get some side action, too, well, so you’ll be ready to provide the ... lube, to put it gently. I can’t believe that I’m getting nervous about this, too ... but the idea of being shared by brothers, it’s a fantasy of mine that I never expected to get to fulfill,” Neda confessed at last, feeling very anxious about the whole thing now that her fantasy was so close.

“You mean that you’re okay with him having sex with other women, not just being shared by the men in your life ... and that you’re okay with doing it, too, not that it’s really any of your business, or his, who I fuck, particularly if I’m helping him do this. You wouldn’t have been okay with it if he had been able to get it up with other women, though, and not with you, I presume, or with men, for that matter,” I commented.

“Well, if he could get hard with men and not with me, it would mean that he was gay and I’d have to ship him over to the friend zone, of course. Apparently, though, it’s not the issue, and you’re right, I’d have been jealous as fuck if another woman could get the goods on a man whom I loved and who claimed to love me ... if I wasn’t able to enjoy those same rights myself. Why even be with me if you can’t get a boner and fuck me, right? As for you, well, I have no rights to your body ... not yet. What you do with other women is your own affair, but if you would be nice enough to let Scott join you with them, well, that would help his self-confidence a lot!” Neda lit a joint as she admitted her feelings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.