Shoe Girl - Cover

Shoe Girl

Copyright© 2019 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl with a problem barters for help from an amoral man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex  

I kept my house’s ambient temperature warm enough to walk around in my birthday suit but I rarely did, therefore it felt weird for Mozquito to be dangling in the breeze as I made my way to the kitchen. It wasn’t as though there was anything to inhibit me: the only regular visitors to my house were a husband and wife team who I paid to maintain the grounds and clean, but they only came twice a week.

As I passed through the service door into the garage, the cooler air gave me goosebumps. My work-related valuables were stored in a vault protected by an electronic keypad. I typed in the pass code, opened the door and retrieved the camera I wanted, quickly inserting the battery which I had left on a trickle charger.

It was only a few short minutes before I was back in the bedroom, grateful to be back in the warmth of the house. An expression of concern on Mel’s face quickly turned to a smile when she saw me return with the camera in my hand. Fortunately she hadn’t leaked, but I knew she had to be uncomfortable with a couple of pints of water inside her.

“Pose in front of the mirror,” I told her. There’s something about nude females posing in front of mirrors that I find particularly appealing, especially if they’re cute.

Taking extreme care that my reflection didn’t appear in any of the images, I shot numerous pictures of Mel from various viewpoints; front, side-on and back, and with assorted angles reflected in the mirror. I let Mel choose her own poses; my preference would have been to see her muscles being exercised, particularly her abdominal muscles, but that would have been impractical in the circumstances. Mel mainly chose positions that emphasised her pseudo-pregnant look. I didn’t take any salacious close-ups of her female parts, although I made sure there were several shots showing her amazing cherry red nipples, her pert little bum, and legs that looked even better now they weren’t encumbered by clothing.

Suddenly, accompanied by a pained expression on her face, Mel’s stomach gurgled alarmingly.

“Okay, that’s enough. Go and empty yourself,” I instructed, fearing an imminent accident.

Mel waddled hurriedly back to the bathroom, with me following close behind. She sat on the toilet and released the contents of her bowels. The water looked reassuringly clean, although I wouldn’t have wanted to drink it.

When Mel reached for toilet tissue to wipe herself dry, I stopped her. “No, wait a while,” I said. “You were holding the water in for a long time so there’s probably more to come.”

“Can I see the photos?” Mel asked, indicating the camera I was still carrying.

I rescued the stool from the shower and placed it next to the toilet so I could sit on it. I held the camera so that Mel could see the photos on the small screen on the back of the camera while I scrolled through them.

About halfway through the photos Mel unleashed a wet fart followed by a another, short stream of water.

When we reached the end of the photos, Mel asked me to scroll through them again but more slowly.

“Can you print copies for me?” she asked eagerly, once we reached the end for the second time.

“No, it’s just too dangerous. What if your Mum found them? I could end up in prison for a very long time.”

“I guess,” said Mel, sadly. “What about e-mailing me copies?”

“Still too dangerous. Even if you kept them encrypted and password protected, I’d be at risk every time you looked at them.”

We both sat there in silence, trying to think of a way Mel could have access to the photos without putting me in danger, until Mel emitted a dry fart.

“I think that’s all the water gone,” I said. “You can pat yourself dry now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.