Shoe Girl - Cover

Shoe Girl

Copyright© 2019 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl with a problem barters for help from an amoral man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex  

I put my hand on Mel’s back and directed her into the shower which, at my insistence, had been designed large enough to hold a small family all at the same time. There were two adjustable shower-heads and I chose the closest. I turned on the water and adjusted the shower-head to produce a fine, almost mist-like spray, thinking that would be the most pleasant for someone who didn’t like showers. “Here’s how you adjust the temperature,” I said to Mel, showing her the control. “Right for hotter, left for colder.”

The little minx immediately turned up the heat, but soon turned it back down again when she realised she was getting the brunt of it.

“I’ll wash your hair, you do the rest,” I said, grabbing the shampoo. I handed Mel a clean washcloth. “Pay particular attention to your intimate areas.”

“Where’s the soap?” asked Mel.

I handed her the bottle of bodywash I had bought the evening before.

Mel cautiously squeezed some into the palm of her hand. “I can’t smell anything,” she complained.

“It’s not meant to. I like your natural smell.”

“You bought it specially for me?”

“Uh huh.”

Although she didn’t make a sound, it felt as though she were purring.

Meanwhile, I judged Mel’s hair to be sufficiently wet so I squirted a generous dollop of unscented shampoo into my palm and started to rub it in. It was really hard going so I missed getting to see most of Mel’s soaping up of her interesting bits, although she seemed to be doing a thorough job. Finally I had to admit defeat. “I need to rinse your hair now so hold your head back and close your eyes.”

As Mel complied, I unhooked the shower-head and turned up the water and soon the pathetic attempt at a lather was being rinsed down the drain. I reset the water and rehooked-up the shower-head, then squeezed a lot more shampoo into my palm. Fortunately this time it built up a nice, soft lather and I could feel Mel’s hair giving up its deep-seated grime.

Meanwhile Mel was satisfied with her work and was now using the washcloth to help rinse off the body wash.

“Okay, ready for the second rinse,” I warned. Mel held her head back and I repeated the procedure with the shower-head. “There, all done,” I said, replacing the shower-head. How about you?”

“I’ve just got to rinse off my back,” said Mel, turning to face me so that her back got most of the water.

“Need any help?”

Mel handed me the washcloth. I moved to the side and gently brushed the remnants of the bodywash from her bum, her back, her bum, the backs of her legs, her bum, her feet and her bum. I really enjoyed exploring her firm little bum cheeks and the crevice between them.

“There, all done,” I pronounced. “That wasn’t so bad, was it. And since you’ve been so good, I’ve got a little surprise for you.” One of the many women I’d been with had shown me the technique. I wasn’t sure it would work on Mel but it was worth a try. “Stand with your legs apart, your hands behind your back, and brace yourself,” I instructed.

Mel complied with a quizzical look on her face. I unhooked the shower-head again and set it to spray large, heavy drops. One of the biggest regrets in my life is that I didn’t video what transpired.

At first Mel looked shocked as I sprayed her crotch, then outraged, then bewildered, and finally amazed and delighted as she realised what was happening. Under the delicious pounding of the large water droplets, her pussy lips engorged then blossomed open, and her angry clit thrust itself out from under its hood. As her arousal grew, she instinctively thrust her slender hips forward and I responded by turning up the water pressure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.