Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2018 by J_Carter

Chapter 4.3: Afterparty

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4.3: Afterparty - Carter's new family introduces him to a very kinky new lifestyle. This will (hopefully) be a very long story of punishment, humiliation, sex, slavery, and intrigue. Updates will be sporadic, at best. More codes will be added, but there will be no gore, scat, or snuff.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

“Oh, good,” Felicia cooed, wrapping me in a very intimate hug. “Amanda, thank Carter for coming and say goodnight.”

“Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday, Carter,” Amanda said obediently, seeming almost genuine.

She stepped forwards to replace her mother’s hug, pressing every inch of her body against mine. Her mouth pressed against mine, and her tongue pressed insistently against my lips. I opened my mouth, and our tongues battled, hot and wet in my mouth. My hands found her ass, and I squeezed firmly.

It seemed an eternity before the kiss ended.

“No, Amanda, thank you.” I turned to her mother, feeling a little let down; if this was going to be just brandy and cigars with the old folks, it really wasn’t for me. “But Amanda won’t be joining us?”

“She’s had such a long day,” Mrs. Coffee demurred. “But, Carter, please stay. If nothing else makes it worth your while, I will wake Mandy up before you leave, and you can do anything you want with her. Or, if you want, I will personally make it worth your while.”

She eyed me predatorialy, with a quirking smile.

“But I really don’t think that will be needed. I assure you that you will enjoy yourself.”

“If you say so, Mrs. Coffee,” I allowed. “But I will hold you to that.”

Felicia just grinned.

The door to the library was closed, and a tall, slim brunette with breasts far too large and gravity-defying to be natural stood in front of it, wearing stilletto heels that looked very uncomfortable and a tight, tall, black leather posture collar with a steel chain leash. Her hair, straight and jet black, was pulled into a high pony tail that draped forwards over one shoulder to well below her breast.

“Welcome, Master Rutherford,” she said with a white-toothed smile. “Please, come in.”

She pushed the heavy door open, and I obliged.

The library already had several occupants. In front of the fireplace, which now contained a roaring blaze, three of the chairs were taken. Each of the empty chairs was flanked by a naked slave girl.

“Carter!” Mrs. Evans called out as I entered. “Come, sit next to me.”

The leather armchairs on each side of her were both empty, so I chose the one with the slave that I found more intriguing; a girl no older than 14 with light brown hair and tiny tits with puffy, pink nipples. She smiled wanly as I sat, and immediately knelt in front of me.

“Good evening, Master Carter. My name is Em,” the petite girl quietly greeted me, her blue eyes looking up pleadingly at me from her elfin face. “I will be your server and your ... pain slut tonight, if I meet your liking.”

I smiled and nodded, receiving a sad, shy smile in return.

“May I offer you whiskey and a cigar?” I nodded again. “May I ask your preference?”

I honestly had no idea what to ask for, so I turned to Mrs. Evans for guidance.

“He’ll have the Lagavulin 16, neat, splash of soda, and a Macanudo Café,” she offered helpfully.

Em rose and scampered away, her cute little butt dimpling as she walked.

“You come here often?” I asked Mrs. Evans, cringing at the vapid cliché even as I said it. “I mean these parties.”

“No, I don’t often have that pleasure,” she said with a laugh. She took a delicate sip of her amber liquor before continuing. “This is only the second time I’ve been to an afterparty, and I had to barter for the invitation.”

“I see,” I said.

“You will,” was all she replied, smiling coyly.

I looked over at the other two men who had arrived before me. Dr. Gregory was looking very comfortable. He tipped his snifter towards me with a quirked smile, and with his other hand, he pressed down on the head of the young girl fellating him.

The other was a black gentleman in his early thirties, who I was quite sure I hadn’t seen at the party. He wore a smoking jacket in deep blue, and was puffing contentedly on a short, thick cigar as his own attendant slowly rubbed her sex on his glistening shoe.

Em returned shortly, proudly presenting me with a rocks glass. I sipped the whiskey, a scotch single malt, I would later learn, and its smoky, intense essence warmed me. A warm, earthy flavor coated my mouth, even after I had swallowed the small sip, opening up to leave a lingering oakiness behind. I sighed appreciatively. I might have even moaned a little.

“That’s amazing, Mrs. Evans. Thank you.”

“Please, call me Karina,” the hispanic brunette said. “The Lagavulin is one of my favorites.”

I turned my attention back to Em, who was holding a lighter to the tip of my cigar. A ring of ash slowly appeared, and she raised the cigar to my lips.

“Puff” she mouthed.

She held the blue jet of the lighter to the cigar as I pulled on it, careful not to inhale, and an orange flame flashed up as I released a mouthful of peppery smoke. I felt a heady rush of nicotine as I puffed again.

Looking very pleased, she left again, presumably to return the lighter.

I took another sip of the very good whiskey, and realized that I was feeling quite drunk already, so I set it aside next to the ashtray on the small table next to me.

Another guest entered the room, taking a seat opposite me, and a little red-head--Fiona, I realised--went off to retrieve his order.

“May I offer you anything else, Master Carter,” Em murmurred as she returned.

“What else is there?” I asked the little naked girl.

“Ah, the kitchen is serving cheeses and charcuteries?”

“I’m not hungry just now,” I said.

“Then may I entertain you, Master, until the show begins?” She looked down. “Would you like me to service you?”

“You mentioned that you’re my pain slut,” I said. “You like pain?”

“No, Master Carter,” she whispered, almost inaudibly. “But if you would like to use me ... or hurt me ... I...”

“I would,” I said, slipping my free hand around her hip to palm her firm little bottom. “Come here, Em.”

She submissively moved as I guided her to straddle my knee. I lifted my hand to cup her jaw, and gently tapped her cheek before slowly tracing my hand down her neck and chest to her breast. Really, the tiny mound barely qualified as a breast; her puffy nipple protruded more than the flesh that it topped. I trapped the pink nipple between the knuckles of my index and middle fingers, gently tweaking it.

She shivered, despite the heat from the fireplace, as I continued tracing a line down her ribs and flat stomach to her crotch. Her mound was bare, and so smooth that I wondered if she was waxed, or maybe hadn’t even begun to grow pubes.

“So smooth,” I commented, eliciting a blush.

“Thank you, Master Carter,” she whispered. “Mistress Coffee plucked me bare this morning after my enema.”

She seemed mortified as I slipped a finger between the lips of her coin-slot pussy. She felt hot and wet, and I plunged two fingers deep into her. Biting her lip, she squeaked at the sudden intrusion.

I pulled my hand back and raised the damp fingers, sniffing at her fresh, clean scent. I offered the fingers to her, and she accepted them, sucking her juices off them.

I repeated my hand’s journey, this time slapping her just a little bit harder and giving her nipple a very firm pinch. When I probed her sex again, I hooked my fingers and jerked roughly, pulling her closer. I leaned forwards and sucked a big, soft nipple into my mouth. Clamping my teeth down, I bit the tender flesh firmly.

Em mewled softly as I chewed on her sensitive nipple, my fingers digging into her slightly rough g-spot. Pulling my head back, I stretched her nipple with my teeth.

Tilting my head back, I looked up at Em. The young girl was forcing a smile, even as tears began to trickle from her eyes. I released her nipple, and she sighed in relief.

“Good girl,” I said, pulling on my cigar.

“Th-thank you, Master Carter,” she said, struggling to maintain her composure. I took a puff of my cigar. “Thank you for hurting me.”

Several more men and two more women had joined us, nearly all of them accepting a cigar. The room began to fill with smoke, with just two more seats remaining.

“Pinch your nipples for me,” I said, blowing smoke in the little teenager’s face. “Hard.”

She obeyed, clamping down on her araeola, forcing her nipples to jut forwards as I continued fingering her tight pussy. I flicked a bit of ash into the receptacle on the table, revealing the glowing ember of the cigar, then puffed again to stoke the heat. I idly waved the tip of the cigar towards Em’s protruding nubs, and she flinched, but didn’t move.

Teasingly, I inched the glowing ember closer, until her smile broke.

“Aww,” I teased, pulling the cigar back and puffing on it again, filling my cheeks with the spicy smoke and blowing into her face. “Don’t like cigars?”

“I-I don’t know, Master,” she said, blinking away the smoke with a worried expression.

“Here, try it,” I offered, flipping the cigar around to place the end at her lips.

She drew on it, but obviously inhaled some, and began coughing, which caused her tight little cunt to spasm around my fingers.

I snickered and took the cigar back, puffing on it.

“My dear friends,” Mrs. Coffee suddenly announced, entering the library with her husband. They stood behind the last two chairs, directly in front of the roaring fire. They had both changed into matching green smoking jackets. While Mr. Coffee was shirtless underneath his, he wore satin pants, while Felicia appeared to be wearing nothing else.

“Thank you so much for coming to Amanda’s very special party. She had such a wonderful time. I hope that you all did as well, but for us, the fun isn’t over yet!”

Several people clapped softly at the announcement, but I found my hands occupied.

“To that end, Mrs. Karina Ramos-Evans has offered to conduct Jennifer and Mark’s weekly punishment for us here tonight, live and in the flesh.”

Everyone raised their glasses in her direction, and I followed suit. She smiled broadly, and reached towards me with her own, tapping the rims together before waving her glass in a semi-circle, acknowledging all present.

Mrs. Evans stood, picking up a thin, eighteen-inch-long cane, and moved into the middle of the circle of chairs, while Mrs. and Mr. Coffee took their seats.

“Children, come here,” Karina barked.

The two teens emerged from behind a paneled divider, looking fearful. They were both in their underwear and each had a pair of handcuffs dangling from their right wrists. Jennifer, with her white satin boy shorts and her large breasts barely contained by her white lace bra looked much more vulnerable without the strap-on that she had been wearing earlier. Mark wore only white satin boxers, his athletic torso rippling.

“Introduce yourselves now,” Karina said smugly.

“My name is Mark Evans,” the lacrosse player said. “I’m seventeen, and I deserve to be punished.”

“My name is Jennifer Evans,” the brunette girl nearly sobbed, her ample chest heaving. “I’m sixteen, and I’m going to be punished.”

Without further prompting, the teenagers pushed their underwear down, letting them drop to the floor. Jennifer’s pubic hair was groomed into a thin, dark landing strip. The insult from earlier proved to be true on two out of three counts. He was as bare as a child, and uncircumsized. While he wasn’t huge, I was pretty sure that he was bigger than an eight-year-old.

Jennifer reached behind her back to unfasten her bra.

“His little winky is cute all naked, don’t you think,” Karina cooed, using her cane to lift Mark’s penis to display his balls. “Cried like a little baby when I waxed his balls, though, didn’t he?”

Several guests laughed cruelly at that.

“Now hug.”

At their mother’s command, the two embraced each other.

“Down on the floor, girl,” I whispered to Em, as Karina fastened the open side of each cuff, locking them into the incestuous hug. “I want to see this.”

The self-proclaimed pain slut lifted herself off my fingers, kneeling between my legs without ever releasing her nipples.

“Tighter now,” Karina purred, grabbing her children by their buttocks to push them closer together. “This is going to hurt, and I know you’ll want to comfort each other.”

The two teens obeyed, pressing their naked bodies together.

I took another sip of the smoky whiskey, then looked down at Em. The petite little slave looked up at me, almost seeming worshipful. I reached down and pushed one hand away from a nipple, taking it between my own fingers. I pinched, watching her expression as I applied more and more pressure.

Thwack!

The sharp sound of a cane hitting teenage flesh pulled my eyes back up to the punishment, and Jennifer’s cry of pain focused them on her face. The next blow was to Mark’s ass, but he remained stoically quiet.

With practiced fluidity, Karina swung her cane back and forth, hitting one bottom with each stroke, the follow-through bringing the cane into position for the next swing.

After a dozen or so strokes in each direction, Karina moved to the other side of her children, and continued their punishment. Though they tried to be stoic, they were both soon crying in pain and humiliation.

“Oh, dear,” Mrs. Evans drawled, lowering her cane after another dozen strokes to each young bottom. “Mark seems to be enjoying this.”

She slid her cane up between the teenage siblings’ thighs to where Mark’s now very erect cock was nestled between his sister’s thighs.

“Are you all turned on like that for your hot, underage, naked sister?” She asked, tapping the underside of his erection with the cane. “You filthy pervert!”

“No, mommy,” he pleaded, sounding absurdly juvenile.

“Then it’s the spanking making you so hard?” She smacked his penis firmly. “That’s hardly less perverted.”

“Mommy, please, it’s not that,” he protested.

“So it is your sexy sister, you disgusting boy!” Karina proclaimed triumphantly.

She reached forwards and palmed Jennifer’s red-striped bottom, sliding her hand down between the sixteen-year-old’s thighs. She briefly grasped Mark’s cock head, giving it a squeeze before batting it down momentarily; from his reaction, it was either much rougher than it looked or his cock was incredibly sensitive.

“Oh, Jennifer,” Karina said in mock disappointment. “You’re all hot and bothered, too. Are you so perverse that you would get your brother all hard on purpose?”

“No, mommy, I-”

“Yes, mommy, she did it,” Mark interrupted, grasping at straws. “She’s rubbing her naked body against me and trying to make me hard.”

Karina grabbed his penis again, clamping her hand around the head.

“And you let her get you turned on,” she hissed, squeezing harder as his face contorted in pain. “You’re nearly a man, or at least you claim to be, but you don’t even have the decency to resist your baby sister’s seduction!”

Realizing that his protestations were futile, Mark said nothing further.

“Well, then, perhaps I should give you what you both so clearly want,” Mrs. Evans said. “Enjoy, you little pervs.”

Sadly, I was unable to see the incestuous penetration, as Mrs. Evans pushed the head of Mark’s cock up into Jennifer’s pussy. The teenagers both gasped in pleasure.

“Go on,” Karina said, stepping back with a smug smile. “Fuck your little sister, you gross little boy.”

Awkwardly, Mark began pumping forwards, teenage hormones overcoming his disgust as he tried to bury himself in the forbidden snatch. His cuffed hands moved down his sister’s back to the top of her abused bottom.

“You deviant little cretin,” Karina snapped from behind him. “Don’t think that I don’t see you trying to grab your sister’s ass!”

She snapped her cane up between Mark’s legs, striking him squarely in the balls. Mark wailed in pain, pulling his hands back up to just below Jennifer’s shoulder blades.

“You. Are. A. Filthy. Pervert.” Karina stated, snapping her cane up into his balls with each bitten-off word. “Stop. Fucking. Your. Little. Sister.”

He had actually stopped by the time she said filthy, just standing there bawling in pain.

“Now that we know that you’re such a degenerate that you’d stoop to the level of fucking your own sister,” Karina said, stepping forwards and unlocking Jennifer’s handcuffs, then moving around the pair to unlock Mark’s, “I can’t imagine that you would object to fucking a few of our wonderful hosts’ lovely guests, would you?”

Mark said nothing, just sobbing and panting as he tried to regain his composure.

“Or, more accurately, being fucked by them. Who wants a go at Mark’s ass? Ladies, we have strap-ons!”

All three of the seated women raised their hands, each one smiling eagerly.

“Ooooh, let me have him,” the black man said with a terribly stereotypical flamboyant lisp, shich seemed to snap Mark out of his trance.

“Oh, hell, no,” he refused, regaining his bearings. “I’m not a fag.”

With a furious expression, Karina rounded on Mark and slapped him across his face with a crack that echoed through the room.

“Do not let me ever hear you use that term in a negative tone ever again, young man,” she snapped, backhanding his face with equal force. “Because firstly, there is nothing wrong with any expression of sexuality, and secondly, you will do exactly as you are told. Do you understand me, Mark Evans?”

Mark nodded mutely.

“I apologize, Mr. Diallo,” Mrs. Evans reverently begged. “Please, allow Mark to make it up to you.”

“No apologies are necessary, Karina,” he lisped, opening his smoking jacket. “I know how terribly homophobic high school boys can be. Still, I would be thrilled to ‘let him nake it up to me’.”

Mrs. Evans pushed Mark towards the black man as he opened the fly of his silk pants to reveal a throbbing erection.

“Please, mommy, don’t make me suck-”

“Oh, Mark, you don’t need to suck it,” Mrs. Evans interrupted. “It’s already good to go. Just sit on it.”

That was clearly not the reprieve that Mark had been hoping for. I turned my attention back to Em as Karina guided her son towards Mr. Diallo’s lap.

She was still gazing up towards me, and I got the impression that she hadn’t ever stopped. I twisted the nipple that I was still holding, pulling her nearly flat chest towards me.

The little pixie squeaked in pain, but obligingly pushed herself against my crotch.

“Your tits seem to be too small to fuck,” I whispered, not wanting to detract from the show. I reached for her other little breast, but realized I still had a cigar in my left hand. I took a couple of quick puffs and reached across myself to set it gently into the ashtray for later. “But they don’t have to be big to hurt them.”

I wrapped my calves around her slim torso and pulled her closer, grabbing the free nipple. Slowly, I stretched both of her little breasts into cones on either side of my crotch. She whined quietly as I pulled on her pink nipples.

“Now, while Mark is learning his lesson, is there anyone who would like to help me punish this slut?” Karina asked, grabbing Jennifer by both arms.

She jerked the sixteen-year-old’s arms behind her and re-applied the cuffs just above her elbows, thrusting her tits forwards.

Everyone in the room, save for Mr. Diallo, immediately raised their hands.

“Look at that, Jenniffer,” Karina said, turning her daughter to see. “Everyone wants a piece of your sexy little ass.

“Is there anyone who you’d like to punish you?” Not waiting for an answer, Karina laughed. “Well, of course not. And I could never choose, so I suppose we’ll have to let everyone have a turn! Let’s start with Carter. He is your classmate, isn’t he, so let’s make sure that he knows he can do this any time he wants from now on.”

“Go get me something that I can use to hurt your tiny little tits,” I whispered to Em as Karina lifted her daughter’s arms and began marching her towards me.

The little slave girl scampered off, freeing my lap just in time for Karina to shove her daughter to fall roughly across it.

Without her hands to catch her, she fell hard against the chair, her face smacking the left arm. Good thing it was well-padded.

I slipped my arm over her back to snug her rib cage against my groin.

“How many should I give her?” I asked, looking up into her mother’s eyes as I placed my hand on her bottom.

“Well,” she said pensively, looking around the room. “There are twelve of us, assuming Mr. Diallo...”

She trailed off, staring into space and muttering multiples of twelve. I slipped my hand lower, toying with Jennifer’s pussy lips as her mother thought. Her little pussy was definitely wet, as her mother had suggested. I wondered if I migh be able to fuck her.

“Let’s say...” Karina said, lust dripping of each word, “oh, I don’t even care. Whatever you think is fair.”

“You hear that, Jenny,” I whispered to the buxom young girl sprawled across my lap, as I probed her wet sex with my fingers. “I get to hurt you as much as I like.”

Jenny had never bullied me like some of the cheerleaders, but she had always been there, and had never stopped them, or even said anything.

I pulled my fingers out of her, and ran my hand across her bottom. It was hot and rough from her caning, and she whined arousingly as I dragged my hand across the welts that her mother had raised.

I began spanking her slowly, letting my hand settle onto her already welted bottom with each stroke.

“Please, Carter,” she gasped, as I squeezed her bottom after the third spank.

“Please, what?” I asked sardonically. “Please don’t tease me? Very well.”

I hit her bottom again and again, taking out some serious aggression that I was feeling against students that were not even her friends.

“You. Are. Not. Too. Good. For. Me.” I muttered, spanking her as hard as I could with each word.

“I’m sorry, Carter,” she sobbed, as I hit her. “Ple-e-e-ase!”

Fortunately for her, she had never direclty bullied me before, or it might have taken much longer for me to work out my anger.

“Thank master Rutherford, Jennifer,” Mrs. Evans whispered, as the girl sobbed in my lap.

“Th-thank y-y-y-ou, Carter,” she sobbed, her ribs rubbing against my erection.

Karina slapped her bottom again, at least as hard as any of my spanks.

Mister Rutherford,” she snarled.

“Th-thank yo-u-u-u, Mis-s-s-ter Rutherford,” Jenny whimpered, slowly regaining control of herself.

“My pleasure, Jenny,” I whispered, poking a finger at her asshole as her mother pulled her to my left.

Em settled down again between my knees, and I wondered how long I had left her waiting.

“Master Rutherford,” she whispered, lifting a little case towards me like an offering.

It was much heavier than it looked. I opened it; inside was a set of needles aind pins. A parody of a standard sewing kit, with the standard eyes but much larger, clearly meant to pair with the hooks on a graduated set of heavy lead weights that gave the kit its heft.

“I meant some clamps,” I admitted to the little pixie kneeling between my legs.

“Forgive me, Master,” she breathed, rising.

“No,” I whispered back. “This is ... fascinating. Come here.”

Fearfully, she knelt again, but leaned forwards, despite her concern.

“I can use these on your tiny little tits?” I asked.

“Yes, Master Carter,” the young teen replied. “On my tits, or ... anywhere else you like.”

“Wonderful,” I murmurred, extracting one of the hooked needles.

The needle that I pulled out was nowhere near as smooth as it had looked inside the kit. The pointed end was flared with barbs.

Em’s face filled with fear, seeing the needle that I had chosen. Nevertheless, she leaned towards me, her back arched, presenting her tiny chest for me to torture.

For a long moment, I considered sticking the barbed hook into her submissively offered nipple, but decided to go with something tamer. The next one that I selected was a similar shape, but smooth all the way to its extremely sharp point.

I placed the box on my knee and grasped her nipple, stretching it from her chest. I placed the point of the needle against the top of her nipple. She bit her lip as the fine tip pressed into her sensitive flesh, but remained silent as I slowly slid the needle through the soft skin until it passed out the other side.

I released her nipple, and her tiny tit snapped back. Pulling out the matching needle, I grabbed her other nipple, stretching it even further towards me.

This time, I went much more quickly, roughly plunging the needle down through the flesh. I flicked the silver hook with my fingernail, making her squeak in pain before letting go of the second nub.

Experimentally, I grasped the needles’ eyes, gently pulling them downwards. Em gasped in pain, and the tips of the needles pressed into the skin just underneath her bee-sting breasts.

“Hmm,” I muttered pensively. “You know, Em, I think that these might work better the other way.”

I grabbed the first needle and pulled it roughly up and out of her nipple. The pink skin clung briefly to the chrome, stretching upwards as I removed the hook. Gripping and stretching her nipple again, I repositioned the needle, poking the tip upwards through the underside of her areaola. I repeated the process on the other side.

Now, the hooked needles passed though her puffy, pink areola, curved up and forwards, the sharp points in front of her nipples.

“Isn’t that cute?” I asked sweetly, again tugging the needles downwards.

“Thank you, Master Carter,” Em whispered, her blue eyes wet with the beginnings of tears, as I pulled more firmly on the needles.

A sharp cry of pain from Evan pulled my eyes up.

Mrs. Evans held his balls tightly in her hand, and was twisting them. He was impaled on Mr. Diallo’s cock, and his own erection stood up straight as his mother repeatedly flicked its tip. Tears were streaming down his face.

“Are you sure you’re not a bit gay, Evan,” Karina mocked him. “Your cock is just as hard as it was for your sister. No? Just a garden variety perv, then.”

A piteous wail from Jennifer drew my attention next. Mr. and Mrs. Coffee had teamed up on her. She was laid across Mr. Coffee’s lap, and he had fingers shoved up her pussy and ass, while Mrs. Coffee was attacking her ass, playing it like bongos.

My gaze returned to Em, who was still looking up at me like I was her whole world. Smiling down at her, I extracted a pair of weights from the kit. I passed over the smallest ones, selecting the next set, stamped ‘255g’.

Upon seeing the weights, Em’s pretty blue eyes took on a pleading expression.

I carefully hooked each weight into the eyes of the curved needles dangling from her puffy nipples, making sure to keep the weight supported in my palm as I did so. They were nearly half a pound each, if I had not misremembered the conversion.

I lifted them just enough to tug on the needles, then let them drop with soft thuds against her ribcage.

“Thank you, Master Carter,” she whined quietly as the lead teardrops jerked her nipples downwards.

“You’re very welcome, Em,” I assured her, with complete sincerity. “Oh, look how the weights stretch those cute nipples down. It must hurt very badly.”

“Yes, Master Carter, it hurts so much,” she said, smiling through the very clear pain. “My nipples are very sensitive. Mrs. Coffee says that it’s because my tits are growing.”

“Would you like me to take the weights off, Em?” I offered. I no intention of doing that, but I still offered.

“Do ... do you like hurting my tits like this, Master Carter?” she asked.

“Yes, Em, I do.”

She smiled brightly at that, despite the tears that had begun to drip from the corners of her eyes.

“Then, no, sir,” she said bravely. “I just want you to enjoy me, and if that means that you hurt me, then I’m happy for it.”

Well, who was I to argue with what she wanted? I smiled and lifted the weights off the needles, putting them back in the box.

“But-” she began to protest, before cutting herself off.

“Not to worry, Em,” I reassured her, selecting the next pair. “I’m very glad to keep hurting your sexy little nipples, and I’m not going to stop.”

I changed my mind at the last moment, and selected the largest set instead, marked as 750 grams. The egg-shaped weights seemed barely larger than a golf ball, but the heft was impressive in my hand as I moved them towards her chest.

I tried to keep the weights hidden in my hands, but she either saw them or anticipated my thoughts, as her face showed fear as I hooked the lead onto her little nipples.

“Hold still, now,” I cautioned, lifting the weights above her shoulders.

Em bit her lower lip in anticipation, but I waited. For a long minute, she remained tensed up, but finally, she relaxed.

With deep thuds, the twin lead weights swung down into her stomach, the added heft pulling her breasts low enough that they missed her ribs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.