Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2018 by J_Carter

Chapter 4.2: Amanda Becomes a Woman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4.2: Amanda Becomes a Woman - Carter's new family introduces him to a very kinky new lifestyle. This will (hopefully) be a very long story of punishment, humiliation, sex, slavery, and intrigue. Updates will be sporadic, at best. More codes will be added, but there will be no gore, scat, or snuff.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Amanda gasped and bit her lower lip as the head of my cock slid out of her ass. The abused sphincter quickly closed as I watched.

As the rush of orgasm faded, I became aware that the audience was clapping and cheering raucously. I grinned in acknowledement and pulled up my pants over my finally subsiding erection. Sue picked up the birthday girl’s jar and held it up to Mandy’s asshole, which had begun to drip with my cum.

“Squeeze that semen out, dear,” Mrs. Coffee instructed, pressing her palm down on her daughter’s lower abdomen. Mandy’s asshole spasmed as she obeyed, and a thick glob of white cum dribbled out into the waiting jar.

“Karina is the next lucky participant,” Felicia announced happily, as I moved to my chair in the back corner of the room.

Mrs. Evans entered, wearing a silk robe in a dusty mauve color. The thin material clung to her mature curves, except for at her hips, where it jutted obscenely forwards. She reached into the gown and separated the sides, revealing a large, black phallus. Seven inches, I guessed. She squeezed the base of her strap-on, pressing it firmly against herself as it began buzzing loudly. She smiled sensuously and moved forward, presenting the dildo to Sue, who dutifully lubricated the vibrating toy.

“How would you like her, Karina?” Mrs. Coffee asked solicitously.

“Let’s have her kneel,” Mrs. Evans replied with a tone of casual cruelty. “Get her face down on the couch and that perky little ass in the air.”

Amanda obediently rolled onto her hands and knees on the narrow couch, lowering her face to the white leather, her face turned away from most of the audience, but towards me.

“Mmm, would you look at that ass,” Karina admired. “Spread those cheeks and open up for me.”

“Please fuck my ass, Mrs. Evans,” Amanda said, placing her hands on her bottom to spread it invitingly wide.

“Happy birthday, dear,” Karina said, grabbing the naked teenager’s waist.

The older woman’s robe clung enticingly to her ass as she clenched it, thrusting her hips forwards to drive her strap-on brutally into the sixteen-year-old’s submissively offered ass.

Amanda moaned, her face a perfect picture of pain as Mrs. Evans began enthusiastically sodomizing her. Mrs. Evans moaned as well, as her thrusts pressed the base of the vibrating dildo against her crotch. Her robe flowed sinuously along her curves as she moved her hips in a steady rocking motion. I could just see the outlines of the strap-on harness through the thin silk.

The older woman set a quick, steady pace with her thrusts, biting her lip with a smile. Amanda cried softly. After only two or three minutes, Mrs. Evans was panting heavily, gasping with each thrust.

With a deep moan of pleasure, Karina drove the dildo home one last time, her body shaking as she orgasmed.

“Bravo, bravo,” Mrs. Coffee shouted, leading the audience in applause, as Mrs. Evans held Amanda’s ass pressed against her pelvis, still in the throes of pleasure. “Nick, you’re up next.”

The young football player was already in front of the kneeling fluffer, pantsless, and she dutifully began sucking his erect cock.

With a delicate sigh, Karina slowly slid her strap-on out of Mandy’s tight asshole, and the birthday girl gasped in relief.

“Do you have a preferred position, Nick?” Felicia asked. “Or will you have her as she is?”

“Bend the slut over the back of the couch,” he crowed, as he pressed Sue’s head deeper onto his cock, eliciting a gagging sound from the little asian girl. “I’m going to tear that ass up!”

His pronouncement prompted a smattering of applause and a few cheers, as Felicia lifted her daughter’s shoulder, guiding her to bend over the raised end of the white sofa.

“Come on, then,” Mrs. Coffee laughed, as Amanda settled into position, leaning forwards and placing her palms on the leather seat. “She’s ready for you.”

Sue quickly slathered his cock in lube.

“I’ve been waiting for this,” Nick growled, moving to take his position behind the hapless girl. “She’s been such a cocktease.”

“Please fuck my ass, Nick,” Amanda invited.

Nick grinned widely, and without ceremony, complied, ramming deep into her with a single stroke.

Amanda wailed piteously. His cock was smaller than the two previous invaders, but what he lacked in size, he more than made up for in ferocity. Quickly and brutally he fucked her ass, pummeling her with frantic energy as she began bawling.

Fortunately for her, he was quick. Very quick. It couldnt have been much more than a minute before he raked his fingers down her back as he came.

“Fuck,” Nick yelled, slamming his fist against the back of the couch.

Sue was there as he pulled out, holding the birthday girl’s cum jar. Mandy’s cries slowly subsided.

“When I drew the next name, I was so tempted to change the order of participants,” Mrs. Coffee announced. “How perfect would it have been for the lovely Jennifer Evans to follow her mother? Still, I’m sure we’ll all enjoy this show!”

I knew Jennifer from several classes, as the girl had skipped several grades and was, at fifteen, the youngest girl in the advanced placement program. She was cute, whip-smart and terribly shy.

Red-faced and embarrased, she entered the room. Her party dress was gone, and she wore a white lace bra that barely contained her well-developed rack, sheer enough to display her large, dark areaola. Her satin boy short panties set off the black straps of her pink strap-on dildo, a short, thick protrusion from her crotch.

Jessica had her mother’s vaguely hispanic look, though there were clear differences. She was shorter, and her hair had less curl, though that may have been because she wore it nearly waist-length; her hips had a girlish slimness where her mother’s were full and round; her face was plainer, but had dimples even with her half-hearted smile.

“Mandy has been a passive participant for long enough,” Felicia said, leading Jennifer to the sofa with a smile. “So lay back and let her do the work, sweetheart.”

Jennifer let Mrs. Coffee pose her, laying with her head against the raised back of the couch. Mrs. Coffee then positioned Amanda crouching above her younger friend, facing towards the foot of the couch with her heels on the cushions and her hands on Jennifer’s thighs.

“Please fuck my ass, Jenny,” Amanda said, as her mother took hold of the strap-on, nestling it into her ass crack.

“Wait,” Amanda said fearfully. “It’s not lubed!”

“Oh, dear,” Felicia said, her tone cheerful, rubbing the dildo against Amanda’s ass. “Sue was so busy collecting Nick’s jizz that she must have forgotten the lube. Too late now, though. Good thing you’ve been lubed up three times already!”

The lube, I knew from very recent experience, though, dissipated fairly quickly. If Felicia really did make her perform as is, it was not going to be a fun experience.

“Please, Mother,” Amanda whispered. “I need lube!”

“Shut up and fuck,” Mrs. Coffee hissed. “I want to see you bounce. Make it good.”

Amanda lowered herself onto Jennifer’s strap-on, whining audibly, as Felicia held it in place. The thick, pink shaft slowly disappeared into the birthday girl’s ass, until her firm butt settled onto the younger girl’s hips. Mrs. Coffee withdrew her hand and stood back with a pleased smile.

“Go on, then,” she prompted, “let’s have a show.”

With a grimace, Amanda began rolling her hips, grinding her ass against Jennifer’s lap.

“I said bounce, young lady,” Mrs. Coffee reprimanded sharply. “This isn’t a lapdance.”

Reluctantly, Amanda obeyed, lifting herself up a bit, then dropping back down to impale herself again. She picked up a good, quick rhythm, fucking herself on my classmate’s silicone phallus.

“Good girl,” Mrs. Coffee praised her daughter, after a few minutes of her difficult performance. “But someone needs to get off before this is over.”

She picked up a vibrating wand.

“Who do you think deserves to cum?” Felicia asked the crowd. “Vote by applause. The birthday slut?”

I joined nearly everyone in clapping loudly at the suggestion.

“ ... Or Jennifer?”

The applause was much more subdued, giving a clear answer to the question.

“I think so, too. Mandy deserves a reward for her performance.” She placed a hand on Amanda’s shoulder, pushing her backwards.

The sixteen-year-old leaned back into a crab-like position, her hands on the back of the sofa. Felicia turned the vibrator on and pressed it firmly into her daughter’s spread pussy. Amanda gasped at the sudden sensation of intense pleasure.

“Don’t stop fucking her, though,” Mrs. Coffee reminded her. “Keep that ass bouncing until you cum!”

With Amanda’s new position, I had a much better view of the thick dildo as she rammed her ass down onto it, though the vibrator that Mrs. Coffee was using hid most of her pink pussy. Amanda diligently bounced her hips, pummeling her own ass, as Jennifer laid passively beneath her. With each downstroke, Mandy groaned in pain, but was soon panting from the vibrator’s stimulation.

“You may cum whenever you like, darling,” Mrs. Coffee said, pushing the vibrator more firmly against her daughter’s clit.

Mandy was moaning non-stop now, the pleasure overtaking her discomfort as she fucked her own asshole on Jennifer’s thick, pink stra-on. After only a few more strokes, she gasped. Her thighs began shaking and her stomach contracted, and she moaned loudly as she orgasmed against the vibrator. Her hips bucked, pressing forwards against the pleasureable stimulation, the orgasm stretching out for a long moment.

Finally, she collapsed onto the girl underneath her, seemingly unaware of the phallus that she drove one last time into her asshole.

“Brah-vo!” Everyone applauded happily as Mrs. Coffee handed the vibrator to Sue and tenderly helped Amanda to her feet.

Jennifer, red-faced and shy, slid off the couch and practically ran from the room, her strap-on bouncing with each step.

“Half way done,” Felicia announced. “Our next lucky participant is Chief Walters!”

The head of our city’s police was a name and face that I certainly recognized, even with his mask, as the barrel-chested man with a salt-and-pepper crew cut made his way to the front of the room.

He took his jacket off, revealing a badge on his belt, and handed it to Mrs. Coffee. Sue knelt in front of him as he pulled his pants down, and sucked his erection into her mouth as soon as it sprang from his waistband.

“How would you like her?” Mrs. Coffee asked, handing off his jacket to one of the black girls who appeared.

“Face down, flat on the couch,” he growled, as the asian fluffer swallowed his cock to the hilt.

Amanda obeyed, meekly taking the requested position, spreading her legs so her ankles were on each corner at the foot of the sofa.

Sue pulled back to lube up the burly man’s shaft.

The chief kicked Amanda’s legs together as he mounted the couch, placing his knees on the outside of hers, his hands pressing into the small of her back.

“May I?” Felicia asked gesturing at his crotch.

With his nodded consent, Mrs. Coffee gently grasped his erection just under the head, turning it downwards and guiding it between her daughter’s plump cheeks.

“Please, Mr. Walters,” Amanda invited, just loud enough for everyone to hear. “Please ... fuck my ass.”

“With pleasure, my dear,” he responded gruffly, pressing downwards.

Amanda gasped in pain as his cock entered her rear. He ignored her and steadily continued, lowering himself inch by inch until he was resting his weight fully on her impaled bottom.

The teenage girl moaned as he shifted his position, driving himself deeper inside of her. He placed his tree-like legs alongside her slimmer, coltish thighs. He pushed her arms up towards the top of the couch and placed his hands on the edges of the couch.

With disciplined precision, he began performing push-ups, sliding in and out of Amanda’s ass in exact three-second strokes. At the top of each repetition, he growled out a count before letting his weight drive his cock back into her back door.

Mandy yelped in pain with each strong, steady stroke.

His assault, though oddly clinical, was impressive. He made it to seventy push-ups without flagging or altering pace; at seventy five he began gasping at the bottom of each thrust. Finally, after just a few more reps, he yelled wordlessly, arching his back as he slammed down one last time, emptying himself in the birthday girl’s bowels.

“Not bad, for an old man,” Kevin Sanders said, after the polite applause abated. The eager athlete, one of the few high-schoolers who played both football and lacrosse, had come up well before Mrs. Coffee summoned him, and was already balls-deep in the fluffer’s face by the time the chief lifted himself off of Amanda.

“Hah! You think you can do better, son?” Mr. Walters asked, pulling up his pants.

“I do a hundred push-ups every morning,” Kevin said defensively. “One twenty, sometimes.”

“Not quite what I meant, kid,” the chief returned good-naturedly. “But let’s see what you can do.”

Sue quickly lubed up Kevin’s long, thin erection, and he took the older man’s place on top of Amanda, her mother guiding his cock into her bottom.

“Please fuck my ass, Kevin,” Mandy groaned.

“Since this is to be a contest,” Felicia announced, stepping back as Kevin settled down into Amanda’s asshole, “let’s have you count them out, Mandy! I believe eighty-seven is the number to beat?”

The jock, raring to prove himself, set a much quicker pace than the police chief had, which soon proved to be a mistake. Amanda wailed between each stroke that she counted out loud, and by twenty, Kevin was gasping and shaking. Still, he powered through, slowing a bit, but still keeping good form. Unable to hold back, though, he finished before hitting thirty strokes.

“Not bad, Sanders,” Chief Walters congratulated the jock, clapping him on the shoulders as he stood. “Crisp form, good rhythm, just too fast, eh?”

“I want to join the force once I graduate, sir,” he said, a little out of breath, following the chief away from the couch. “Think I have what it takes?”

“Well, you’ll need a college degree, but in the meantime, there’s the cadets...” the conversation trailed off as they moved further from me. I wasn’t sure what to think about our police force now.

“Let’s see if we can’t save some of that cum,” Mrs. Coffee said, pulling Amanda off the couch to crouch above the jar of semen. “After all, that’s the last of it for now--Mrs. Phillips is next.”

Despite the past few hours of disgrace, Amanda still looked humiliated as thick glops of cum dripped from her abused asshole into the jar.

One of the older women entered the room from the back hall. The fat blonde, who bordered on obese, looked like she had been rammed into her nearly-bursting black leather corset. She grinned widely as she grasped the base of her six-inch strap-on, shaking it lewdly. She turned towards Amanda, giving me a view of her enormous bottom.

I supressed a shiver and left for the restroom. I glanced into the first door, where Neske was still between the toilet and bidet, wet and miserable, crying softly. The next door was open as well, so I decided to check out ‘the twins.’

“Hello, there,” I said happily, closing the door behind me.

“Hello, Master,” the slaves replied in unison.

They were both rail-thin brunettes of what looked to be eastern european descent. They wore matching pajamas of pale, translucent pink: tiny shorts and midrif-baring spaghetti strap tops. Their short pixie haircuts matched as well, slicked back and dark with moisture. Thin, black collars circled their necks, joined by a foot-long chain. Both of the youngish teens’ pierced nipples and pubes were clearly visible through the sheer, wet fabric. They were clearly twins, but fraternal, rather than identical, I suspected, since the one on the left sported a small but very hard erection peeking from the waistband of his shorts.

With a little laugh, I unzipped and stepped towards them, pointing my still half erect cock at the girl, who submissively opened her mouth for me. A little bladder-shy, I flexed my abs and waited a moment, until a thick jet of urine splashed up her button nose. I aimed it down a bit, quickly filling her mouth with the hot liquid.

“I see you like this, boy,” I commented, directing my stream momentarily at his crotch, while his sister swallowed her mouthful.

“No, Master,” he denied, looking abashed. “I was given pills. It’s so hard it hurts.”

I played the stream of urine up to his face, then switched back to the girl once his mouth was full.

“Gargle it,” I laughed.

They both obeyed, tilting their heads further back and exhaling vigorously through the mouthfulls of piss before swallowing.

I filled up both of their pretty mouths again, then shook the last few drops onto the girl’s face.

“Don’t swallow this,” I instructed, turning to wash my hands. “Keep gargling my piss.”

The wet sounds amused me as I dried my hands.

“Good sluts,” I encouraged as I left. “You can swallow it down to make room when the next guest comes.”

I left them, wondering idly how long they’d have my piss in their mouths. Not very long, I suspected, given the number of guests. Still fun, though.

The party had gotten much louder in the short time that I had been gone. As I entered the room again, I could see why--the eighth guest to fuck Amanda’s ass had joined her. Maddie. Madison Weingarten, a tall, leggy brunette, was head cheerleader at Marquis Alphonse, our high school, and was unquestionably the hottest girl at school. And probably one of the bitchiest.

She was now naked and the center of attention with the brithday girl, all her haughtiness gone. She stood side by side with Amanda, each holding the other’s waist. All the other females who had fucked Mandy so far had worn a strap-on, but Madison had none. There was no question of how the fucking would happen, though, as Mrs. Coffee was holding the middle of a massive two-foot-long double dildo as the little asian fluffer applied lube to both flopping ends at once.

Most of the monster toy was a reasonable girth, but nine inches in from each end, it widened abruptly, making the middle six inches as thick as my wrist, with a bulge in the center that was at least four inches in diameter.

An older gentleman in a suit was making some adjustments to the far side of the sofa, and the vertical end abruptly dropped, leaving it flat along the entire length.

“Thank you, Mr. Coffee,” Felicia said warmly.

“My pleasure, Mrs. Coffee,” he returned. “On the couch, now, girls. You know the position.”

Meekly, the cheerleader and the birthday girl obeyed, each kneeling on the flat leather surface in opposite directions, their pert, naked bottoms inches apart. They lowered their bodies, arching their backs, so that their butts were just barely the highest points. Their full breasts dangled underneath them. Mrs. Coffee approached with the long toy and laid it across the two asses like a bridge.

I moved to the same chair I had been in before, where Nikki was now seated on the arm.

“Dad asked me to save you your seat when you left,” she said quietly, as I slid past her to sit. She reluctantly moved down into my lap, discretely lifting her skirt as she did so to leave her bottom bare against my pants. “And I am to remind you that ... that my mouth is available to you whenever you like.”

I grinned saucily at her, pulling her firmly against me, and turned my attention to the show.

“Ready, girls?” Felicia asked, lifting the middle of the dildo. The ends sagged, pointing towards the tight holes that were about to be violated.

“Very good,” she continued, ignoring the fact that neither had said anything at all. She took the tip of the far end and nestled it into Madison’s cheeks, pushing the head just far enough into her asshole to make it stay put. Amanda’s end got the same treatment, and the birthday girl’s head jerked up when the tip of the phallus entered her.

“Now, let’s just get this in,” Mrs. Coffee said, holding the middle of the dildo, which was now arched up between the girls’ soon-to-be impaled asses. Slowly, she pushed the toy downwards, sliding it inch by inch into the opposing back doors.

“Just for fun, let’s play a little game. I want both of you to push as hard as you can, and we’ll see who can get it furthest into the other!”

The crowd loved the suggestion, if the cheering and whooping was any indication.

Amanda tossed her head and braced herself.

“This should be interesting,” Mr. Barron said, taking the chair on my right. I looked over with a questioning look as Mrs. Barron quietly slipped between his legs, kneeling. “Maddie has developed quite a lot of muscle control over the last year, but with all the abuse her ass has taken, it might be difficult for her to tighten up enough to keep that monster out. On the other hand, while Amanda’s ass was probably immensely tight an hour ago, well, you’ve seen the stretching she’s been getting.”

“Oh, it was tight, alright,” I agreed. “I just hope she’s still tight enough. I want to see that bitch Madison take it all the way up her stuck-up ass.”

“Not to worry,” Paul laughed. “I’ve been to enough of Mrs. Coffee’s parties to know that they’ll both be taking it all the way in.”

“Get set...” Felicia called out. “Go!”

Madison moved first, shoving herself backwards, driving the dildo first into her own asshole, which slipped easily along the shaft down to the wider middle part. Once her sphincter hit the wider lip, she flexed her muscles, her butt cheeks dimpling as she tightened up. She continued pushing back, now shoving the dildo into Amanda’s abused ring.

Despite having braced herself, Mandy was clearly unprepared for the game, and she wailed in shock and pain as the thicker part of the shaft rammed against her sphincter. Her arms buckled a bit, and she slipped forwards, robbing Maddie of her momentum and changing the angle of their shared toy.

Both girls repositioned themselves quickly. Madison was again the first to push back, but this time Amanda was ready, and, despite another pained wail, seemed to get an equal footing with the cheerleader. Amanda’s face scrunched up in concentration and discomfort, and I wished that my viewpoint let me see Madison’s expression as she got a little bit of what she deserved.

“That’s it! Good girls,” Mrs. Coffee egged them on, raising her voice quite a bit to be heard over the partiers’ cheering and cat-calls. “Come on, get that dildo in there!”

I watched Amanda’s face as it contorted with her effort, her expressions both hilarious and arousing.

It seemed that Madison’s ‘training’ would win out as she slowly forced the dildo backwards, and Mandy’s anal ring began to give way. At least until Mrs. Coffee cheated, reaching under the cheerleader to tweak her nipple. Madison gasped, and her concentration broke. Her asshole relaxed just enough to give Amanda the edge, and the dildo slipped a little bit further in.

Madison groaned in pain. Without the wider lip for her opponent to squeeze against, Amanda was able to slowly drive the dildo home, though she never relaxed, her own sphincter flexed tight against the ridge in the silicone cock until the massive bulge dividing the toy settled into Maddie’s cheeks.

“Fantastic, girls!” Mrs. Coffee crowed. “Amanda wins! But you’re not quite done, young lady. But for a proper butt-fucking, it’s got to go all the way in, hasn’t it?”

She grasped her daughter’s shoulder, pulling her firmly back. Mandy cried out as the wider part of the dildo invaded, stretching her cruelly. Felicia kept pushing, until both girls’ bottoms touched, their plump cheeks surrounding the bulge in the toy.

“That’s lovely, isn’t it?” Felicia asked, patting both girls’ round bottoms. “Now, what’s missing?”

The audience enthusiastically made several suggestions, several of them anatomically improbable, to say the least.

“That’s right; someone needs to cum. No rule that says it needs to be one of these two, though. Mr. Coffee, would you care to join us?” Her husband hadn’t gone far after adjusting the sofa, and quickly appeared. “Now, Mandy, since you won, you get the prize!”

With slow, elegant precision, Felicia unzipped her husband’s pants and slipped his cock out, presenting it to their daughter.

“Your father is going to take your virginity in a little while, sweetheart,” the blond MILF promised, almost purring. “I’m sure he’s been very stimulated watching you all afternoon, and we wouldn’t want him to finish to soon. So why don’t you suck him off so he can last longer when he makes you a woman?”

Amanda dutifully took her father into her mouth, deepthroating him with practiced ease. He grinned, and placed both hands on her head, twining his fingers into her hair.

“Don’t forget, girls,” Mrs. Coffee chided, looking very pleased with herself, “butt-fucking implies fucking!”

She laughed as the two high schoolers began awkwardly reverse-humping each other.

“Well, not implies; it’s explicit, isn’t it?” She laughed again, placing a hand on each of the girl’s waists, helping them time their thrusts. It was obvious now that Mr. Barron had been right about Madison’s experience, as the double-ended dildo remained seated firmly in Amanda’s ass, as it pistoned in and out of Maddie’s more relaxed entrance.

Either Felicia had been right about Mr. Coffee’s overstimulation or Amanda performed much more skillfully on her father than she had on me, because he finished in her mouth very quickly. Much to soon for my taste, as I was enjoying seeing Madison take it up her stuck-up ass.

Still, the climax was met with loud cheers and applause, and the petite asian fluffer appeared with the cum jar for Amanda to spit her father’s contribution into.

“Now, Maddie, you lost your little contest earlier,” Mrs. Coffee reminded everyone, as Mr. Coffee tucked himself back into his pants. “And now, you’ll have to pay the forfeit.”

She took hold of the dildo’s bulge, and held it against the head cheerleader’s ass as her daughter collapsed forwards, then slid her hand down to grip the birthday girl’s vacated side. She placed her other hand on the small of Madison’s back, pressing down.

“Ready?” she asked, disingenuously.

Without waiting for confirmation, she pulled the dildo back, then rammed it brutally forwards. The thick disc in the middle slammed into Madison’s ass.

Madison screamed piteously, and I reflexively pulled Nikki against my suddenly renewed erection.

Again and again Felicia pulled the phallus back and hammered it forwards, each time pressing a little deeper and eliciting a louder scream.

On the fourth thrust, the fist-sized bulge breached the besieged gap, and entered Madison’s stretched asshole. The brunette cheerleader moaned as her sphinter finally accepted the invasion, slowly closing around the far side of the occupying force.

“Mrs. Weingarten has informed me that Maddie has been entirely too uppity at school recently,” Mrs. Coffee pronounced, releasing the dildo that was now secure in the head cheerleader’s ass and accepting a towel from Sue to wipe her hands. “So to remind her of her actual status, the dildo will stay in her ass, but her remaining two holes will be available for the rest of the party for anyone who cares to use them. I imagine that her peers will keep her busy.”

Mrs. Coffee unceremoniously grabbed Madison by her thick, black hair and pulled her to her feet, shoving her towards a small cluster of jocks. She stumbled forwards, Amanda’s end of the dildo wagging like a tail.

It felt great to see Madison treated like the bitch that she was. I decided then that I would have to see if I could get in on her humiliation later. I wasn’t in a hurry, though; the high-fives and grins of the jocks suggested that Madison would be occupied for a while, and there was quite a lot of other entertainment to keep me happy, including the plump, compliant blonde in my lap who had recently reminded me of a very generous offer.

“Now, I trust that no one will object if I take Amanda to freshen up for a little while?” Mrs. Coffee gently helped the star of the performance as she stood on wobbly legs. “Our K-pop trio has another number that should keep everyone entertained while we’re gone.”

The two black slavegirls came in to slide the sofa a little ways back to clear some space, and the large-breasted dance crew returned to center stage. This time, they were topless, wearing pink vinyl skirts with black bows on each hip. Well, the garments were clearly meant to resemble skirts; really, they were barely more than belts. Perhaps four inches wide, the pleated bands just accentuated the teenage girls’ nakedness, showing off their closely-trimmed black bushes. Slim straps under the pink skirts held up fishnet leggings.

Each of them carried a small dildo, and as the bubbly Korean music started up, they grinned saucily and licked them slowly from base to tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.