Hostage to Fortune
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by DeYaKen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Millionaire Will Wainwright was in his element sailing his yacht. Little did he know that someone was plotting to end it all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Will Wainwright never knew what hit him. He was two days out of St Peter Port Guernsey, on route to Gibraltar, where they would pick up a crew. Normally his wife, the actress Samantha James, would have flown ahead and met him in Gibraltar, but the weather forecast was so good she decided to accompany Will and Ryan on board Bee Jay II.

Bee Jay II was Will’s pride and joy. One of the few regrets he would admit to was not spending enough time aboard her. Sixty feet long, with every imaginable luxury. She had extensive computer control, power winches and auto-helm. She was capable of being sailed single-handed, a remarkable thing for a boat of her size. He could have flown down to Gib with Samantha and let the crew look after them, but for him this week was the best part of the holiday. Just him and his boat battling the elements. Ryan, the wayward son of the owner of the boatyard that looked after Bee Jay, was his only full-time crew member. Once they reached Gib, Ryan would take over as skipper.

This morning, with breakfast behind them and making fifteen knots from the moderate tailwind, Will watched as Sam climbed out onto the deck and sat with her back to the mast. He’d tried to persuade her to wear a life jacket but she’d said she couldn’t get a suntan with a life jacket on.

‘Besides.’ she said, ‘You wouldn’t enjoy looking at me half as much if I was all covered up with a life jacket.’

Will checked the compass and the GPS, referred to his charts, then went back to the wheel. He looked up to see his lovely wife pulling her book from her bag. Sam saw him looking at her. She smiled and waved to him with her fingers. Suddenly her smile turned to a look of horror and her hand came up to her mouth. Will didn’t get the chance to look round before something hit him extremely hard on the right side of his head. Everything went dark as he felt himself stagger trying to stay on his feet before he fell to the deck and blacked out.

He started to regain consciousness and could hear Sam’s screams. Someone dragged him across the deck then sat him down at the side of the cockpit. The shock came when whoever had dragged him, eased him over the side of the boat. They lifted his legs and he slipped into the water. Consciousness left him again.

The pain in his head blotted out almost everything. He was trying to get his head around the fact that he was floating in the water. He tried to get to grips with what was going on. He looked around and saw something he recognised, Bee Jay II. He couldn’t see her hull just the sales appearing to stick up out of the water. She was moving away, still under full sail. He tried to call out but that just resulted in him coughing. He brought his hand up to his head. As he pulled it away, he could see his hand was red. The blood was running down the side of his head and neck, staining the water around him.


I watched the muscles in his back ripple as he reached for the GPS. His buns were tight as he stood, feet apart, look forward over the boat. He, of course, would tell me it was not a boat it was a motor yacht. I smiled to myself, Will would say there’s no such thing, a yacht is a boat with sails not motors. Bruce turned and smiled at me.

‘You alright there, babe?’

His pecks and abs glistened in the sunshine. What a shame I thought, a man with a body like that really ought to be more rewarding to sleep with. Why, when they put so much effort into making themselves attractive, do they not follow through by learning how to please a woman?

‘Yes, I’m fine.’ I said, looking up from my laptop. ‘I’m just getting a little work done.’

‘Working? I thought this was supposed to be a holiday? You can bet your life that your boss isn’t working.’

‘He’s sailing his boat to Gibraltar and so far he’s beating you.’

‘Yeah well he got half a day start on me, and I was distracted. The more I look at you in that bikini the more distracted I get.’

I put the laptop down and stood up. ‘I’m going to get a cold drink. Do you want a beer?’

‘Is the pope a Catholic?’ he responded and I kissed him gently on the lips.

I came back out of the cabin, handed Bruce his bottle of beer, took my fruit juice back to my chair and sat down. No sooner had I picked up the laptop than an alarm sounded and the screen changed. I studied the screen trying to make sense of what I was seeing. There were two dots on the screen one red and flashing the other blue. The blue dot was moving away from the red one. Each dot had coordinates printed alongside. It took a moment for me to figure out what I was looking at.

‘Oh my God.’ I got up and took the laptop over to Bruce.

‘Bruce, how long would it take you to get to this position?’

He checked the GPS, picked up his chart and marked our position on it. Then he looked at the computer and marked the position of the red dot on the chart. He measured the distance between them, did a quick calculation.

‘An hour and a half to two hours. Why?’

‘That’s too long. He’s in the water.’

‘Who is in the water? What are you talking about?’

‘That red dot, that’s Will Wainwright, my boss. The blue dot is Bee Jay II, his boat, and they’re sailing away from him. They can’t know he’s gone overboard. How long can he last in the water?’

‘Your boss is Will Wainwright? The great white shark of the city of London? If he’s in the water there are a lot of people would tell me to leave him there.’

‘Well, they don’t know him. Come on Bruce this is a man in trouble it’s your duty to help.’

‘Well I suppose it is on the way and we’ve got the fuel to spare. He’s not an Aussie is he?’

‘No I don’t think so why?’

‘I wouldn’t be able to show my face back in Auckland If they knew I’d rescued an Aussie.’ He laughed and he eased the throttles forward. The two big diesel engine rumbled, and the bow rose. I staggered a bit as the boat tipped in no time the speed indicator showed a speed of twenty knots and we were bouncing across the waves. I pulled myself back up to Bruce’s side.

‘So how long now?’

‘About an hour maybe less.’

I reached across and pushed the throttles as far forward as they would go. The boat leapt forward again and I fell across Bruce’s lap. Black smoke came from the exhausts.

‘What are you doing you silly cow? Those screws come out of the water at full throttle and we won’t be going anywhere.’

‘Then make sure they don’t come out of the water. This is a man’s life we’re talking about, that’s a bit more important than your bloody engines.’

‘Whoa, I can see Wainwright’s not the only shark in these waters. Look sit down and let me get the best speed I can out of this baby. I can probably get to him in forty minutes but even that might be too late.’

Samantha couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Ryan had taken an oar from Bee Jay’s tender and was swinging it, with all the force he could muster, towards Will’s head. Will was smiling and waving at her, unaware of what was happening. She wanted to call out but instead, she just gasped as the oar struck Will just above his right ear. His head went sideways and he appeared to stagger before he slumped to the deck. She let out a piercing scream, which stopped Ryan in his tracks. She tried to get to her feet but just fell back to the deck in a feint. By the time she was able to look up, Ryan was dragging Will to the side of the boat. She eased herself off the top of the cabin and started to make her way back towards the yacht’s cockpit.


Ryan was trying to push Will over the side as she stepped down into the cockpit. She screamed again as Will’s body slipped into the water.

‘Stop it. You’re killing him.’ She screamed as she staggered across the cockpit towards Ryan.

She screamed out for Will and started beating her fists on Ryan’s back.

‘Stop the boat. He’ll drown. Stop the boat. Go back and pick him up.’

Ryan turned and grabbed her wrists to stop her beating him further.

‘Believe me, Sam, it’s better this way. It was an accident. He was hit by the boom and knocked into the water. Neither of us noticed until it was too late.’

‘It wasn’t an accident. You hit him I saw you. Now turn the boat around and go back for him.’ She looked over Ryan’s shoulder and saw Will, in his orange life jacket bobbing up and down on the waves. ‘Will.’ She cried out, ‘Don’t worry darling we’re coming back for you.’

Ryan turned to look. ‘Bloody self-inflating life jacket, nothing but the best for Will Wainwright,’ he thought to himself. He returned his attention to Samantha.

‘Don’t you see what this means? You don’t need him any more you’ll be the rich widow. We were going to run away together, now we don’t have to. We can have it all, just stick to the story.’

‘I don’t want it all, not like this. Please, Ryan, turn the boat around and go back for him.’

‘It’s too late for that. I’m not spending the rest of my life behind bars and anyway, he was probably already dead before he went in the water.’

Samantha knelt on the bench and looked out across the stern. Through her tears, she could see Will’s orange life jacket rise and fall on the waves. As Bee Jay sailed further away the glimpses got shorter and fewer until he stopped appearing at all. She turned back to Ryan and knelt on the deck in front of him.

‘Please Ryan, please turn around. Go back for him please.’

‘I think you’d better go below and calm down.’

Slowly she pulled herself up off the deck and made her way down to the cabin she’d shared with Will. It was true she had told Ryan those things. It was pillow talk. It’s what you say to a man like Ryan. You make him feel good about himself by telling him you love him and you want to be with him. You don’t destroy him by telling him the truth, that he is just a distraction while your husband is away on business. Now, Will was out there in the water, dead or dying and it felt like it was all her fault. Now she was on the boat alone with Ryan. A man that, she now realised, she didn’t know at all. She locked the cabin door and collapsed on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.