Eric Olafson, First Journeys (Vol 2) - Cover

Eric Olafson, First Journeys (Vol 2)

Copyright© 2018 by Vanessa Ravencroft

Introduction

The year is 5017 in Old Terran Time(OTT) or more precisely 2051 in Union Standard Time (UST). The United Stars of the Galaxies now commonly referred to as the Union is a huge multi cultural society consisting of over five thousand members.

The Union is spread across the M-0 galaxy, know to Terran Humans as the Milky Way galaxy, parts of the Andromeda galaxy and several satellite galaxies of the local group.

This is the next part of my story, I had begun to tell in the previous part.

While the first part told you about my birth and me growing up on a planet called Nilfeheim and in a somewhat isolated and very inward looking traditional society. This part tells you about my First Journeys. It also introduces you to those beings that eventually become my friends and those who become way more than that.

Almost a year has passed since the events that culminated in the attempt of a large corporation to destroy Nilfeheim and thus erase all evidence of their involvement.

The Dark One

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.