He Wanted Me in My Uniform - Cover

He Wanted Me in My Uniform

Copyright© 2018 by BA Katie

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - RAF girl Rachel Sandeman gets herself in a bit of trouble after calling her Sergeant a dick head. Flying officer Cousins overhears this and gives her an ultimatum she will never forget

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Military   Workplace   Light Bond   Spanking  

Now sitting on my own for the third night in the dimly lit ops room my mind start’s to wander. The worst thing was the anticipation of what was about to happen to me. We arrange to meet so I can see him delete that message from his phone and he did say he just wanted to have a look, that was all. I can hear the rain outside on the window, it must be the weather front coming through I saw on the met report earlier in the day. I get up and walk over toward the flight planning desk and look out of the window, its dark outside, rain running down the glass in the distance on the dimly lit apron I can see four Hawker training aircraft ready for Mondays training flights.

I glance up at the operation clock on the wall above the flight planning desk it slowly tick’s, it’s now 09.28 Zulu I guess it’s nearly time my heart starts to beat faster with butterflies in my stomach, I walk back to my desk pick up my jacket from the back of my chair, putting it on, fastening up the brass buttons on the front, pick up my hat and place it on my head one last check of myself in the mirror. Then almost instantly I can hear footsteps coming down the corridor again, it must be time.

I stand there ready to salute him, as he walks in the room

“Good evening Sir!!!” He salute’s me back

“Evening Sandeman “ as before he places his bag on my desk

“Good Miss Sandeman you look very smart wearing your number 1 uniform.”

“Thank you Sir.”

He opens the brown leather hold-all and produces a small white package in cellophane wrapping with black writing on the front, I’m thinking to myself what the fuck is he going to do to me tonight, he said he just wanted to see me in my number 1 service uniform.

“I’m going to do a full uniform inspection on you tonight Sandeman.”

“Yes Sir.”

“But first I want you to change your normal stockings for theses.” He hands me the white padded packet, I open it to find it containing a beautiful pair of 15 denier sheer barely black Cervin Divine luxurious lace top stockings with the Cervin logo around the top.

I sit back down on my chair slip off my shinny black court shoes, pull my skirt up at the front, unclip my Pretty Polly barely black standard plain top uniform issue stockings, open the cellophane wrapping and carefully removing the stockings, I unfold the card packaging, take the first stocking out being careful not to snag it with my finger nails and carefully place it over my left foot, I gently pinched the nylon stocking easing it up my leg inch by inch straightening it as go, up to my thigh making sure there are no wrinkles in the stocking, attaching it to my suspenders at the front it’s a perfect fit, I repeat the process with the right leg.

I stand, then pull my suspender belt up reach behind and attached the suspender straps at the back and sides knowing he will be particular about this Inspection I’m careful to make sure the straps are in the middle of my legs at the back, I adjust the slides on the straps nice and tight pulling the stocking welts tight up the back of my leg, each of the 6 straps are now so tight that both stocking tops were shiny and taut with the welts tugging at each of the metal fasteners, I slip my court shoes back on my feet tie up the laces, straighten my skirt, I must admit they did feel nice on.

“OK Sandeman ... stand there.” he points to the middle of the room, making me centre stage.

“Yes Sir.”

As he walks around the front looking first at my blonde hair neatly tucked under hat with not a hair out of place. My makeup is perfect, my jacket the four gold buttons neatly done up at the front, black tie straight, my blue skirt nicely pressed and the pleat in the middle and straight, the stockings he provided perfectly straight on my legs and shiny black court shoes perfectly clean.

“Good Miss Sandeman ... Good effort.” I was feeling very pleased, maybe he would go lenient on me this time, he did say he just wanted to have a look at me in my number 1 uniform.

“Thank you Sir.”

He walks around behind me again and bends down, feeling my legs, “And those stockings look great on your legs Sandeman, they look just perfect, maybe they should become the new standard issue, you really do look very smart in your uniform.”

“Thank you Sir.”

He runs his hands up my legs, under my skirt, up to my lacy stockings tops, one finger under my suspender strap, tugs it, I freeze to the spot.

“Very nice Sandeman, I wonder what we have on under here tonight.” feeling my knickers under my skirt

“I hope you’ve been a good girl for me Sandeman.” his hands running over my bottom “They feel nice ... Un-button your Jacket.” Doing as I’m told I start to un-fasten my jacket as he removes his hands from under my skirt.

“Stand over there by the flight planning desk.” I walk over to the flight planning desk and stand under the clock as before, he picks up the two pieces of rope from his bag.

“You can remove your Jacket Sandeman.”

“Yes Sir.”I slip off the jacket placing it neatly on the desk.

“Right ... Let’s have that skirt pulled up at the back again Sandeman ... let’s have a look at what you have on under that uniform tonight.”

With that I reach down pulling my skirt up as ordered revealing everything underneath for him to see once again, my pretty little white Calvin Klein hipster style knickers this time with lacy-trim around the waist and legs, the new luxurious lace top stockings he provided, held up with a white six strap matching suspender belt with little pink bows on the straps above the shiny metal clasps

“Good girl Sandeman, hold onto that rail on the top of the desk for me.”

“Why? ... but you said you just wanted to have a look Sir ... then you would delete the message ... I’ve done everything you asked Sir ... Please delete the message!!! Please.”

“I’m only going to tie you hands to the desk while I have a look at you.”

Doing as I’m told I reach up, grab hold of the rail as he ties first my left, then my right wrists to the top of the desk with the rope.

I can feel him running his hand over my bottom again, then with his forefinger and thumb feeling the lace trim around the legs of my knickers, next inspecting the suspender stapes tight on my legs, taking time to feeling the lacy stocking tops, running his fingers inside the top of my stockings then feeling the soft white skin on my thighs. As he is running his hand over my bottom, I feel a hand wandering up and slides into the back of my knickers onto my bare bottom. My stomach fluttered wildly as though filled with millions of tiny butterflies.

“Spread your legs for me Sandeman ... more ... that’s it.” I can feel his hand between my legs, then he gently rubs my pussy though my panties, finding my clit, slowly rubbing it in a circular motion.

“What are you doing Sir ... what are you doing ... you said you where just going to have a look.”

He ignores me, removing his hand from between my legs, next I can hear what sounds like the zip on his trousers being unfastened.

“Yes I did didn’t I ... So Sandeman ... how about I pull those little white pants down for you and fuck you from behind while you’re tied to that desk? ... well if you want me to erase that message”

“What do you mean Sir” I struggle against the rope but it’s no use they are to tight

“Did you hear me Sandeman?”

“Yeah ... I heard you.” I wriggled futilely against my bonds trying to free myself

“It’s up to you Sandeman.”

“Do I have any choice Sir?”

I was back in that situation with no option but to let him fuck me, I stop trying to free myself, it’s pointless.

“You are a little slut who likes being fucked in her uniform aren’t you Sandeman?” this was all part of his mind games making me feel cheap

“What are you Sandeman?”

I reply with a cheerless tone in my voice. “A cheap little slut that likes to be fucked in her uniform Sir.”

“That’s it Sandeman, now relax.” I calm down laying forward on the desk with everything on show.

A shiver runs down my spine, such a weird feeling came over me, all of a sudden I felt a kind of tingle, something I had never felt before. I didn’t understand it.

Thinking to myself, If he was going to play mind games, two can play at that game.

“But Sir what about earlier, when you touched my leg, ran your hand up my skirt ... feeling those stockings did they feel nice then?”

“They did Sandeman ... they are going to feel even nicer as I fuck you in them.” he puts his hand back between my legs and starts rubbing my pussy though my knickers again, I can feel myself gently moving my hips in rhythm with his hand. He pauses for a second, removes his hand from between my legs. I can’t believe I feel slightly disappointed that he’s stopped, I glance back at him, he is removing his shoes and trousers

“Keep looking at the wall Sandeman.”

“Yes Sir.” doing as he ordered me I look forward again

Then his hand is between my legs once more playing with my pussy.

“Let’s slip these little white panties down so I can feel you better Sandeman.”

“Yes Sir ... you’ll have to do it for me then.” with that he puts his forefingers into the side of my knickers and slowly starts to slide them down effortlessly over my bottom they glide down to my stocking tops, the feeling is out of this world him pulling my pants down like that with my hands tied to the desk, no boy had ever made me feel so helpless before.

“What a beautiful perfect little bottom you have Sandeman.” “Thank you Sir.” then between my legs he replace’s his hand with the end of his rock hard cock, gently rubbing it on my clean shaven pussy and clit,

“There you go ... feel this Sandeman.” as he rubs his cock on my pussy

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.