He Wanted Me in My Uniform
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by BA Katie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - RAF girl Rachel Sandeman gets herself in a bit of trouble after calling her Sergeant a dick head. Flying officer Cousins overhears this and gives her an ultimatum she will never forget

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Military   Workplace   Light Bond   Spanking  

The next day’s shift comes all too soon and the afternoon passes without any further events, Harry and I are the last personnel left in the operations room. Harry has been in the RAF for 29 years and looking forward to his retirement, he was a very kind, family man always keen to help us youngsters. It’s now 09.00Z I only have half an hour before I need to be on my own.

“Leave that Harry, I’ll do that if you like.” he’s filling away the met charts from today’s flying operations.

“Are you sure Rachel? I would like to get away if I can, me and the wife are going away tomorrow for a couple of days.”

I smile at him “Sure leave it I will sort it, don’t worry.”

“Do you want me to leave the lights on?”

“No its fine, turn them off as you leave please, I will be leaving shortly.” he turns of the main lights leaving only the desk lights on over the flight planning desks and my desk. I was now alone with only the dim lights in the room for company Sitting at my desk I look at the clock on the wall, It’s 09.35Z maybe he’s not coming, maybe he has changed his mind, I’ll give it another five minutes and if he’s not here I will head off back to my barracks. I’m just about to give up leave for the night when I hear footsteps coming down the corridor it must be Flying officer Cousins He walks into the ops room carrying a brown leather hold-all bag, I stand up and salute him “SIR.”

“OK, stand there so I can see you Sandeman.”

“Yes Sir,” I stand straight, as if on parade head held high looking forward He walks around behind me pause for a few seconds then bend down behind me, I feel a warm hand on the back of my leg, slowly moving up, inside my leg, he pauses for a second then up under my skirt towards the top of my stocking. His hand now reaching the top of my stocking. I was stunned! I’d never been molested by an officer in my uniform before.

I froze momentarily, not from fear but anger, I was used to this now horny men just having to touch me because my uniform turned them on. It didn’t happen every day but often enough for it to be extremely irritating.

My heart was pounding and my face burning as I stared straight ahead I heard nothing, there was complete silence as I became oblivious to everything bar the pounding of my heart and the weakness in my knees.

“Now, what are we to do with you Sandeman?”

Still standing perfectly still “I don’t know Sir.”

Then he tut’s to himself

“Well we can’t let you get away with running down your NCO can we Sandeman?”

“No Sir.”

He repeats what I said “No Sir ... Corporal punishment is the answer I think Sandeman ... what do you think?”

I pause for a second thinking about what I’m about to let myself in for

“Yes Sir ... I guess so ... if that’s what you think.”

“Stand by that desk Sandeman.” he points towards the waist level purpose made flight planning desk along the far wall, designed for aircrew’s to stand at and complete their pre flight planning paper work before they go flying.

I march over to the flight planning desk and face the wall under the clock.

“Pull your skirt up Sandeman.”

“What Sir!” Shit, he wants me to pull my skirt up!

“Why? what are you going to do Sir?”

“Miss Sandeman ... are you disobeying an order from a senior officer? pull that skirt up around your waist now!”

I think for a second, I don’t have any choice, if I don’t do what he says he will tell my NCO about the telephone conversation, I won’t get my promotion, I won’t get to be an air traffic controller and my family will be proved right about me all along.

“Yes Sir.”

I apprehensively reach down for the hem, lift up my skirt, revealing everything underneath for him to see my pale pink hipster style nylon knickers with pretty pale cream thin lace trim, my Pretty Polly 15 denier barely black stockings held up with a pale pink four strap matching suspender belt.

“That’s better Sandeman, now let’s see what we have here then.”

He bends down behind me, this time he starts to feel my legs running his hands up and down and around the front, feeling the nylon stockings, all the way up to the top feeling the bare skin on my thigh he puts his finger under my suspender straps at the back pulling them, he starts to run his hand over my bottom feeling my pink knickers, he slides his hand inside my knickers at the back and gives my buttocks a gently squeeze.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.