He Wanted Me in My Uniform
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by BA Katie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - RAF girl Rachel Sandeman gets herself in a bit of trouble after calling her Sergeant a dick head. Flying officer Cousins overhears this and gives her an ultimatum she will never forget

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Military   Workplace   Light Bond   Spanking  

My name is Rachel Sandeman I have shoulder length Blonde hair I am 5’7 and I am a Size 10, I am the youngest of two children I was born August 1st 1990 and Left school with 2 A Levels and here is my story.

My Mother and father are both doctors and my brother had forged out a career in the Army rising to the rank of Captain ... I was born and brought up in West Sussex where I lived until joining the RAF. My parents were hoping I would also go to medical school but I didn’t get the right grades at school, and I wasn’t really interested anyway.

I did some research and decided a career in the force like my brother was for me and RAF did appeal. I started my basic training at RAF Halton First we were taught the most important things, like how to salute officers, not to talk to them unless we were invited to, how to stand to attention and how to stand at ease, but only when invited to do so, then the real luxury, ‘stand easy.’’ I began to wonder if I’d done the right thing by enlisting, the other thing too was it seemed necessary for Officers, and that included ‘Non Commissioned Officers’ to shout rather than talk, a strange lot really I thought. By the end of each day I was exhausted, and after supper would rest for a bit then write my letters to my parents who didn’t really support the idea, my father said it was just a phase I was going through and won’t last.

By the end of the first week we were beginning to get to know each other and friendships were forming amongst us I got on really well with a girl called Emma, she was much like me, a little on the shy side and also bewildered by the military attitude. Instead of going on to college or University she had also chosen to enlist in the service.

After 10 weeks of basic training the day arrived and it was my graduation parade. I was so proud, I done it, I looked really smart in my No 1 Service Dress uniform. My parents came to see my big day, I had finally made them proud.

After basic training I decided I wanted to work in Air operation support as an flight operations assistant. The role would involve me operating from operations rooms on an RAF base or civilian air traffic control centre somewhere in the UK, sounded like a great opportunity.

After another a further 12-week Flight Operations Assistant Course at RAF Shawbury in Shropshire I was ready for my first posting. After a week of waiting I the letter arrived, I had been posted to RAF Valley and to my amazement my friend Emma who was doing her basic training with me had also been posted to RAF Valley.

I was very studious and keen for promotion, and had already reached the rank of Senior Aircraftman working in the flight planning department leaning about flight planning, meteorology hoping to one day become an air traffic controller It was Monday morning and with the early morning training flights off I was on my own in the operation room when I the Telephone rang, it was a call from Emma

“Hi Rachel how’s it going?”

“All good here thanks how’s it with you?”

“Yes not bad.” and she goes on to tell me about her latest boyfriend and the problems she is having, I’d worked out long before now that a boyfriend and the RAF probably wasn’t work.

“Haven’t you got your interview coming up soon Rachel?” I was doing an interview with Sergeant Underwood for promotion and the exam in a few weeks and was busy revising for both.

“Yep I am ... what a dick head Sergeant Underwood is Emma.”

“What do you mean?”

“Sergeant Underwood if a total Pratt Emma ... Always looking at me as if he wants to shag me.” I then went on a rant for 10 minutes not holding back and telling Emma exactly what I thought of Sergeant Underwood and his weird ways

“Haha ok Rachel we must have a drink and you can tell me more.”

“Ok will do ... must go ... bye Emma.” I hang up.

A few seconds later Flying officer Cousins walks in the ops room, I stand up and salute him

“Morning SIR.”

Flying officer Cousins was the model pilot in the RAF, short dark hair, 5’7 slender, and clearly worked out as most of the aircrew do. He was an flying Instructor on the Hawk TMk1, and like me he was also very eager to progress his career.

He starts by asking me how I am, and general polite conversation, then it happened.

“Miss Sandeman I was standing outside the ops room, I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation on the phone.” My heart sinks, I try desperately to recall what I’d said, what had he heard if anything, it soon became apparent to me that what he had heard would not go down well, what was he going to do, he wouldn’t tell him would he? Then my worst nightmare

“OK Miss Sandeman ... We can deal with this in one of two ways I go and tell your NCO Sergeant Underwood what I heard you say or we can work out some other way to punish you.”

My heart is racing I feel a wave of anxiety overwhelming me then wait he would need evidence or it would be his word against mine, not wanting to say it for fear of reprisal.

“Sir I will just deny what you say.”

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his mobile phone and pressed play on the voice memo I can start to hear that conversation with Emma there is only one side of the conversation but the evidence was overwhelming, I shake my head, he pressed stop after a few seconds, I didn’t need or want to hear anymore

“Like I said Miss Sandeman it’s your way or mine.” I have no choice I’m trapped like a rabbit in the headlights of a car, then the reality of what I’ve done starts to hit home, the humiliation of it all with my work colleagues, what would my parents say, it wouldn’t take him long to work out who Emma was and she would also be in trouble, I bow my head and stare at my feet “What do you want me to do Sir?”

“Well Sandeman ... is it you way or mine.” I couldn’t believe it the barstard was actually going to make me say it.

“Your way.”

“Your way Sir Sandeman.”

I cringe at the thought “Yes ... your way SIR.”

“Good glad we got that one straightened out Sandeman.” he thinks for a few seconds and looks at the white board on the wall showing the shift pattern and operational information.

“I see you are on a late shift tomorrow ... be here on your own at 09.30 Zulu ... and don’t be late.”

“No Sir.”

With that he turns around and walks out.

I spend the rest of my shift wondering what an earth was going to happen to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.