Rex, the Reincarnated Rapist Retriever - Cover

Rex, the Reincarnated Rapist Retriever

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A convicted rapist is sent to death row and is executed and then returns to earth as a black Labrador Retriever with the same perverted inclinations of his human first life. He starts his new adventures as a dog with no conscience or sense of guilt about his seeking out human females for his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Body Swap   Furry   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Squirting   Body Modification   Hairy   Leg Fetish   Transformation   Violence  

In one of those strange quirks of fate, I was reincarnated from a humankind criminal type that had a hobby of raping careless available females in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was not one of those perverts that took a lot of pleasure in hurting my victims unnecessarily and tried to do just the opposite whenever possible. Unfortunately, I was sentenced in a state that had the death penalty for such tomfoolery and I was executed on a rainy night when most people were sound asleep in their beds and didn’t give a shit about my lack of options to delay the thing any longer.

I had no family or friends any longer so there were no viewers in the booth on the other side of the big window made out of bullet-proof glass. I won’t bore you with the details again about my reversal on the road to my final judgement, but suffice it to say that I was reincarnated as a handsome German Shepherd with a nice long seven and a half inch doggy penis. One of the factors of my new life was that I retained my rapist tendencies still intact and I was focused on cornering human females and not the canine species because I couldn’t help being changed into a dog but I sure as Hell was not going to go to the dogs just because I was one in my new life. I saw the possibilities of getting close to attractive human females because they were naturally attracted to a big strong good-looking German Shepherd with an inquisitive tongue that might lead them down the road to perdition with a wet and wonderful tongue of distinction.

My new owner was a young girl that was as beautiful as a runway model. She had the morals of a street whore and an ass that was a magnet to any male in viewing distance with enough bling to make an impression on her greedy “bottom line” needs for cash. The fact that in her previous life she was a French Poodle that never thought a big dog was out of the question for her tiny snatch.

Her switch into a human female form was the joke of a lifetime for her and she did everything she could to take full advantage of her new figure and face to put aside a nice stash of cash for a rainy day. I managed to test her physical resolve from behind and use both of her new human entryways for my doggy satisfaction. The irony was that as a former queen bitch in the doggy world she seemed to adjust to being a human bitch in the new reincarnation without much effort on her part. She screwed over guys left and right and never slowed down for a second even when she was confronted with her devious manipulations by some of the smarter ones with a head on their shoulders.

I knew my days in her household were numbered when Mister Juan Escobar showed up with his big hairy cock and attitude that had her down on all fours like a well-trained bitch in heat and waiting for his pleasure like a submissive “take it up the ass” girl with no hesitation to get down on all fours and doing what came naturally.

I figured out the handwriting on the wall when Mister “big cock” Juan walked me out to a deserted junkyard and turned me over to a guy with no teeth and precious little hair on the top of his head.

It was easy to see my future was to be relegated to playing watchdog and getting into fights with other dogs just to protect my turf and the small amount of food the guy was distributing on a daily basis to all the dogs on the premises. My only chance of getting a nut would be by climbing on the back of one of the ugly pooches of the female persuasion and they looked like they were stronger and tougher than me in most respects if the truth be known. It was difficult for me to admit that I was so fearful of the female junkyard dogs that I decided to run away from my new master and head back into the single family home neighborhood on the other side of the railroad tracks. Surely there had to be a family with a female in dire need of my special style of doggy style loving and the benefits of a tongue with absolutely no sense of guilt when it came to licking nubile human females.

It was that time of year when the outside heat drove most back inside for the blessed relief from sweaty discomfort. That was especially true of a dog with a hairy exterior. My hair was a big advantage in the winter but in the summer I was just as happy to roam around inside a nice air conditioned building or home that didn’t consider me an interloper or a danger. The last thing I wanted was to fall into the clutches of some over-zealous dog catcher or public health official that had a thing against free roaming canines out on their own in the world.

I guess it was more random, but inevitable, chance that found me wandering inside a school gymnasium with beautiful cool air keeping an eye out for some custodian or teacher that would likely “shoo” me back out into the mid afternoon heat and sweltering concrete. As I rounded a corner in the huge building, I saw a strange sight.

A female human wearing a heavy backpack was face down on a wooden bench with her legs spread out at an obscene angle and with a huge Rottweiler riding her pump flanks like she was his personal concubine served up for after school entertainment.

A second dog stood watch like a criminal sentinel. That dog was more of mixed breed mongrel and looked meaner than most of the junkyard dogs I had just turned tail on and left in the dust behind me.

For a moment, I hesitated to get involved in the scene because I wasn’t certain if it was completely complicit or if the poor young girl was being truly accosted by a pair of scheming nasty canines with my sort of human female urges that paid little attention to any lady’s sensitivities about submitting to my masculine needs. I estimated the girl to be nubile but probably only about sixteen or seventeen years of age and unlikely to be much attracted to inter-species experimentation. The presence of the backpack gave me the impression that she was more likely just an innocent bystander that fell victim to the pair of bitch hunters looking for an easy score in an out of the way location where they would not be interrupted by the authorities. It looked to me that this pair must have done it quite a bit because the rough-looking one was silently waiting his turn at the defenseless petite female with her panties in torn shreds around her ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.