Rex, the Reincarnated Rapist Retriever - Cover

Rex, the Reincarnated Rapist Retriever

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A convicted rapist is sent to death row and is executed and then returns to earth as a black Labrador Retriever with the same perverted inclinations of his human first life. He starts his new adventures as a dog with no conscience or sense of guilt about his seeking out human females for his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Body Swap   Furry   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Squirting   Body Modification   Hairy   Leg Fetish   Transformation   Violence  

I have to admit that I was not a very handsome man in my first life.

Sure, I was bit, strong and powerful and I liked to use my brass knuckles on guys just to break them up a little and make them a lot more docile. The broads I could handle with one hand on the back of their neck and I liked to do it to them in their sweet little backsides just to show them who their “Daddy” really was after all.

I tended to like married women better because they were usually broken in pretty good by husbands that liked to use the free stuff and not have to pay a dime for a single thing. In fact, the older broads were real prime in my way of thinking because they appreciated having to take it and pretending that they didn’t want it and were “good girls” despite the way they pushed their pretty asses up high to take it all in where the sun don’t shine even in the middle of the day.

Once and a while, I would poke a schoolgirl wearing her schoolgirl uniform or her cheerleader outfit and that was what got me in trouble with the law when all I really wanted to do was to show the poor girl that a cock could go in the ass just as easily as in their pretty little pussy.

It turned out the bitch was only seventeen and in this State that was a no-no regardless of her wanting it or not. They had my cream in her ass, my fingerprints on her purse and one of my socks under her bed where I couldn’t reach it when they came knocking on the door to find out what the racket was and if anyone was getting killed.

I confess I was a bit rough and had choked her and made her gag when I used her lips but I never had any intention of doing her any permanent damage and that is God’s honest truth. I kind of felt we had a sort of connection because she was oinking just like a pig girl when I gave it to her in her pretty butt and I was certain she was sincere when she shouted out “Oh, my God!” more than once before I was finished with her.

They told me that I had earned the death penalty because I used physical force and accidently broken her nose with my elbow when she didn’t get down on all fours fast enough to please me considering the likelihood the cops were on the way. My lawyer was a bitch from another county and she was quick to jerk me off under the table but didn’t have a lick of sense when it came to objecting to some of the bull shit the prosecutor fed that jury. Besides, I think I made a mistake when I winked at a couple of the female jurors right when they were looking at some inflammatory photos of the victim with her two black eyes and the broken nose. I told the lawyer it was an accident but she just smiled and kept on tugging me off and I just sat there and took it because it was beginning to look like I was headed for death row sooner rather than later and she wanted to move on to bigger and better things considering the tiny amount of compensation they paid the court-provided representation even in a capital crime.

After I arrived in State prison, I was broom handled this way and that and those pricks up there were all homos or at least they were pretending real good and they made a believer out of me and that’s a fact.

I got stabbed two different times with a homemade shiv by guys just trying to get a rep.

They put me in isolation until an opening came up on death row when one of the prisoners died from natural causes waiting for his appeals to run out.

When I tried to find out about my appeal, I discovered the bitch of a lawyer had just turned my papers in and didn’t file any appeal because they only paid her for the trial. That was when I found out that I had to either do it myself or find some “goody two-shoes” to take my case and extend my time on death row like all the others that had been there for years and even decades.

Unfortunately, my cut-off dates had passed and now I was expedited for execution like some poor cow or chicken heading to the slaughter house for my final meal. I suddenly had sympathy for those poor chickens and cows and had a pizza instead sort of like in solidarity with all living things.

They strapped me up and then did it all over again the next morning because the frigging chemicals were deemed by some prick of a judge to be too inhumane to use on living humans. I thought that was kind of funny because it was all right for them to slice off their heads in France or to hang them in Russia but I had to get it in my veins like some junky forced to take an overdose with me having nothing to say about the matter. In a way, I could see the justice in it because I had butt fucked that poor girl without a single “may I please” and I had physically harmed her even though I didn’t intend to do so.

I had always seen those movies when the lights flickered and the poor slob in the chair got juiced with a million volts literally “frying” from head to toe. At least this way they told me I would have no pain but it sure felt like it would be real uncomfortable and not the way I would have wanted to go.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a white place and I sort of floated into a long tunnel that kept moving to a light in the distance. Somewhere along the way, I was shunted off to a side tunnel and was told that I was being sent back to take a lifeform that that it might not be human and that they couldn’t promise I would be a man and might be a woman because it was all just a random selection of DNA from the puddle in the pot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.