Aco-night - Cover

Aco-night

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It's the end of the world as we know it? So what happens next as the majority of the population is wiped out by a virus, and who is this Mysterious Eve that's guiding the survivors?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Orgy   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee   Nudism  

I pulled down and off her shorts, revealing her naked lower half. Her pussy was hairy, and her pussy lips were swollen. I next grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head to reveal her pink bra. I kissed her passionately again as I reached behind her and undid her bra and pulled it off of her. I then kissed down to her small breasts and began teasing her nipples. Her areolas and nipples were actually as small as mine, which was fine by me.

“I’m really your first pick? But Abigail ... and Neema...” She started. “Hell, I could even see you picking Gabriela before me.”

“You could see that because you don’t value yourself highly enough,” I said in between licks.

Seeing that her nipples were hard enough for my liking I then kissed down to her pussy as I positioned myself better. I spread her outer pussy lips with my hands and then went to town on licking and sucking her inner lips and clit. She let out a moan of approval. She was already so wet though, and frankly, I like the taste of wet pussy over dry any day of the week. She grabbed the back of my head with her real hand as I went to town eating her out. Letting out muffled moans as I licked.

“Josh, I’m close.” She whispered.

“Are you embarrassed?” I asked.

“I just don’t want anyone to hear us.” She said softly.

“Let them hear,” I said as I got up, and repositioned myself so we were face to face.

I kissed her as I rubbed my cock head on her entrance. Slowly and very carefully, I slid my cock inside of her. When I bottomed out in her pussy, and my cock pressed up against her cervix, she let out a gasp and then a moan. Her pussy was, by far, the tightest I had ever been in.

“You’re ... you’re inside me.” She moaned.

“Yes,” I said.

“I never dreamed that you’d want me like this.” She said before she teared up again.

I rolled us over so she could be on top, and just held her there like that, letting her get it all out. I knew how she felt, not being loved, not being picked, I had been there, and now, out of nowhere, she was getting what she wanted, what she had deemed, in her mind, to be impossible. Annie peaked in the door as Katie laid on me crying.

“Is she alright?” Annie asked softly.

“Yeah, she’s just getting out all that sorrow from being like us,” I said.

“Oh, I get it,” Annie said coming in and closing the door behind her.

Annie sat on the edge of the bed and stroked Katie’s hair. She shushed her and began speaking softly to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.