Aco-night - Cover

Aco-night

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It's the end of the world as we know it? So what happens next as the majority of the population is wiped out by a virus, and who is this Mysterious Eve that's guiding the survivors?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Orgy   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee   Nudism  

I started a new page and wrote out the questions as I waited for the next person to enter. The next person was Neema. Neema was 20, standing about 5’11”. She entered the room and quickly stripped down without me saying a word.

“You don’t need to...” I started.

“Abigail pointed out that we should, given that we’ve all seen you,” Neema said.

Neema had big round c-cup tits that were perky. Her areolas were larger than Abigail’s. She weighed around 170 or so and had a small bush above her pussy. Her hair was long and braided and reached to her shoulders. She walked over to the bed.

“Did she tell you anything else?” I asked.

“Well, that we should be honest with you, and that she took you inside her while answering,” Neema admitted.

“Okay,” I said as she crawled onto the bed and snuggled up to me.

She placed her hand on my cock and softly began jerking it.

“I hope you pick me,” Neema said.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“Well, your cock for one thing. It’s big, I like that. I also liked hearing that you didn’t cum the moment you entered Abigail.” Neema said. “It means you have some experience.”

“Not really. What it means is that I can hold getting off, the anti-anxiety medication I have makes it harder for me to cum.” I laughed.

“Oh. I didn’t know that.” Neema said. “But besides all of that...” She sighed.

She took a deep breath before taking my left hand and guiding it to her breasts.

“Since the accident, you’ve treated me like a member of the family, like a loved one. Like you care. Sure there was an attraction, and some light flirting between us, but you weren’t trying to get me into bed. I’ve been able to talk to you, openly, honestly, and I love that. Even if you don’t pick me, I want that to continue ... because I’ve fallen for you.” She said softly before leaning in and kissing me passionately.

My mind screamed at me to take her. That she was showing all the signs and that I was free to make her my first wife. I, instead, broke the kiss.

“Your point is made,” I said with a smirk.

“Good.” She smiled back at me. “So what questions did you have for me?” She asked.

“Well, I think you’ve answered the first one.” I laughed.

“Before this, all started, what was your sexual preference? And how many partners did you have?” I asked.

“I’m not sure about my sexual preference, I mean, I’ve only done it once and I was young.” She said. “I was 14 when I lost my virginity to a guy I thought I liked, but he turned out to be a big jerk, and I didn’t even get off. I swore off guys and had planned on staying that way until I found ‘Mr. Right’, who I guess is now you.” She added.

“If I said no, and told you to pick another guy to be your husband, who would you pick?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. I’d have to get to know them first.” Neema said.

“Anything you wanna ask me?” I asked.

“Not really.” She said with a smile.

She gave me another hug and a kiss and then got up. She picked up her clothing and left the room. My cock was throbbing for attention at this point when the next person quickly entered. This time it was Mandy. She as well, stripped off her clothing before I could say a word. She climbed onto the bed and got between my legs and began licking my balls. I could easily see now that her nipples were smaller than Abigail’s and that her pussy was fully shaven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.