Aco-night - Cover

Aco-night

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It's the end of the world as we know it? So what happens next as the majority of the population is wiped out by a virus, and who is this Mysterious Eve that's guiding the survivors?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Orgy   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee   Nudism  

I stood there, looking at the flip phone. This was all too much. I took a deep breath and turned my gaze to those in the room. They sat or stood there, looking at me, hoping for easy answers. Answers, which I didn’t have, at least not yet.

“Well, I don’t know about the rest of you, but the AI is correct, we do need to talk about, and have needed to talk about, repopulation,” I said. “I’ve been avoiding it, and I don’t want to be the one who history remembers as resisting the need. But I think that Eve is right, we can’t just go willy-nilly fucking all over whomever we want. We need to put some rules, some guidelines in place.” I added.

“So, over dinner, we’d like the ladies to consider if they want to be one of Joshua’s wives. It’s not something decided lightly.” Annie added, causing me a bit of surprise.

She took me by the arm and pulled me aside for a moment.

“You know I don’t like this either.” She said.

“I know,” I said.

“But let’s look at it this way, we’re not going to ignore the facts. We don’t need to feel broken, we need to move forward, all isn’t forsaken, and we can do this.” Annie said to me.

“I know,” I repeated myself.

“You’re their hope,” Annie said motioning to the others. “Show them.”

I stepped forward again.

“Like I said, we’re gonna put some rules, some guidelines in place. I’m sure you all can agree, the old ways before all of this were broken. We need to make rules that can change and adapt at the same time.” I said.

“Like?” Andrew asked.

“Gun control. I know it’s not an issue now, but it will be again in the future. We need to make sure we’re leaving behind a full account, video, and audio of what’s going on so that future generations understand our standings on it all.” I said.

“So messages from beyond time?” Katie said sitting back.

“Messages to our descendants. Records of our daily lives. I don’t think that paper will do it alone either.” I said.

“That’s a great idea, but we’ll need some equipment for that,” Gabriela said.

“My thoughts exactly. We can head out after dinner and quick interviews with those interested in being my wife.” I said.

“Oh no, you’re not getting off this that easy mister.” One of the older girls said.

Her name was Abigail, she stood about 5’7” and had a decent build for her. More athletic than others. She had lived on the edge of the radius of our area. She had long brown hair and tanned skin. She got up and got into my face.

“You’re asking us to become your wives, but not letting us at least see the goods?” She said.

“What were you thinking?” Annie asked with a smirk on her face.

“Take it off,” Abigail said.

This elicited a bunch of hoot and howls from the girls. For a moment, just for a moment, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. Before I could wonder too long, My shorts were at my feet, and my shirt was off. Abigail stepped aside letting the girls all see me. My nudity was met with “hmms” and “Ahhhs” by all the girls, as well as a few giggles. Abigail looked down at my cock.

“Well, you’re not badly built.” She started. “How big is your cock?”

I went a bit red-faced at this.

“Um ... Seven and a half inches when I’m at my max, but it’s painful when it’s that hard ... If I’m just ready it’s around seven or so.” I admitted.

“No way,” Abigail said before dropping to her knees and beginning to suck and jerk me off.

It wasn’t long with her skill for me to be at my usual size and when she concluded it was hard, she backed off a bit to let the others see.

“Yeah, I’d say you’re about right on the measurements,” Abigail said.

“What? How’d he end up getting that big?” Adam asked.

“Pump,” I stated. “Every day for hours at a time, until I felt I was happy, then I backed off.”

“Yeah, that’d get you there,” Abigail said standing up and giving me a peck on the lips. “If you wanna use me for some release right now, I’d be happy to be counted among your wives.” She whispered in my ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.