The Naked Dorm - Cover

The Naked Dorm

Copyright© 2018 by jamesbreitbart

Epilogue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Epilogue - On their first day of college, two wanna-be frat boys find out that they've accidentally signed up for a special dorm where clothing is forbidden.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   BiSexual   School   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Justin Vaughn, September 7

Jesse and I had told our respective roommates that we were fine with them being in the room when we were having sex, but they both avoided us anyway. I would have said they were homophobic, but Sean was gay himself. Gabe I assumed to be straight, since he so perfectly fit the stereotype of the douche college bro.

Naturally, I was somewhat surprised when I came back early from swim practice to find them making out on Gabe’s bed, with their hands wrapped tightly around each other’s dicks. They both looked up when they heard the door open, and jumped out of bed when they saw me.

“Dude, close the door!” Gabe hissed.

I closed the door. “Guys, no one cares if you’re gay.”

“Bi,” Gabe corrected me.

“Whatever, actually, a lot of people might like you more.”

“Probably not people I want to like me.” Sean retorted Suddenly, I had an idea. “Look, I’ll make it up to you.”

“Make it up?”

“Yeah, I should have knocked.”

“You think so?”

I walked to the bed and bent over suggestively. Gabe figured out what I was suggesting and started lubing me up. I took Sean’s dick in my mouth as Gabe started fucking me. They must have already been pretty turned on, because they both came within a few minutes.

I flopped over on the bed, my erection pointing to the ceiling. “Somebody want to give me a hand?”

Gabe took my dick in his mouth while Sean kneaded my balls and made out with me. Gabe pulled off just in time to get blasted in the face.

I yanked Gabe back down on the bed as he got up to wash the jizz off his face.

“Ok, now you have to cuddle me.”

Gabe rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

I pulled his head close against my chest. He didn’t resist, momentarily disarmed from his ejaculation. Sean snuggled up next to me and pulled the covers over us.

“So you guys didn’t get no roommates in time?” I asked.

“No, looks like we’re stuck here all year.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.