The Naked Dorm
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by jamesbreitbart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On their first day of college, two wanna-be frat boys find out that they've accidentally signed up for a special dorm where clothing is forbidden.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   BiSexual   School   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Gabe Erlbaum, August 28

The next day was the first day of classes, and Sean and I had the same 8:30 econ section. I couldn’t help staring at him as he got dressed. We sat at the back of the class and I managed to chat up the girl sitting next to me. She thought it was cool that we were barefoot.

As class got out, I made my move. “Hey, I don’t have another class for a while, if you want to come back to my room and chill.”

She smiled. “Cool, which dorm are you in.”

“Hawthorne.”

The smile went away in a heartbeat. “Which floor.”

“Um ... third.”

“Oh, um, that’s like really far from my next class. Maybe some other time.”

She walked away and I turned to Sean. “Dude, we’ve got to get out of this dorm.”

We spent most of the next two weeks trying to find someone to switch rooms with us, but of course no one was interested. I even asked the blue-haired chick, whose name turned out to be Brianna, if there were any guys in her women’s studies classes who’d be up for a switch.

To make matters worse, I was getting increasingly obsessed with Sean. It got to the point where I was popping a boner every time we were in the hallway together. I hooked up with girls every chance I got, hoping that it would take my mind off Sean, but none of them wanted to go up to my room since they’d have to get naked in the hallway. I can’t say I blamed them.

Things finally came to a head the night we were tapped for Delta Tau. We ended up naked with the rest of the pledge class, and I had another boner.

Zach, who was this year’s pledge master, walked down the row, grabbing everyone’s flaccid dicks and jerking them for a moment, until he got to me.

“You enjoying yourself, pledge Erlbaum?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Pledge Erlbaum’s enjoying himself, everybody! I think he ought to share, don’t you?”

“Yes sir!”

“Then get on your knees!”

I knelt down and looked behind me. Zach pulled Sean out of the line-up and gave him a bottle of lube. He squirted some on his fingers and inserted them into my ass. It hurt but felt good at the same time. When I’d relaxed enough Sean took his fingers out and slowly pressed his cock into my ass.

The brothers were yelling something, but I wasn’t paying attention. As Sean started fucking me I thrust my ass back against him until we got a rhythm going. With each thrust I felt all kinds of new sensations I’d never felt before. I felt Sean shoot off inside me and pull out.

I stood up, jizz dripping out of my ass.

“I don’t think you’re finished, pledge!” Zach yelled.

I grabbed my dick and started jerking. It only took a couple of strokes before I was cumming.

We got sent back to our dorms still naked. I didn’t want the other people on our hall to realize what we’d been up to and we both smelled like a brothel, so we showered off before going back to our separate rooms. Jesse was in bed with Justin. They were both asleep, so I got into bed without turning on the light.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.