The Naked Dorm - Cover

The Naked Dorm

Copyright© 2018 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On their first day of college, two wanna-be frat boys find out that they've accidentally signed up for a special dorm where clothing is forbidden.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   BiSexual   School   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Sean Curry, August 27

I woke up with a pounding headache. My earrings were still in, but I was otherwise completely naked. Of course, that wasn’t exactly unusual any more. I went to the sink and started washing my face, and Gabe came in.

“Hey, bro, you want to get breakfast?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Alright, we’ve got more orientation shit at 10:30, so we probably don’t have time to get dressed. Here.” He handed me a pair of sunglasses and I followed him out of the dorm and across the street to the dining hall.

After a cup of coffee and an omelette, I was starting to feel better physically, but I was still worried about last night, and about the fact that I was now naked in a crowded cafeteria.

“Sorry about last night,” Gabe said, “that bitch was nuts.”

“Is the frat pissed at me?”

“No, its not something you could help. And besides, a couple of them are gay, too.”

“Is it that obvious?”

“I mean you kind of have that voice, but I wouldn’t have noticed it except for last night. It’s not anything to worry about. Like I said, a couple of the Delta’s are gay. Hell, I’m a little curious myself.”

“How likely is this to get around campus?”

Gabe shrugged, “I’ll have to ask Zach.” He looked at the clock. “Shit, we’d better go if we want time to shower.”

He was right, we ended up with barely enough time for a quick shower, and had to leave for the orientation thing still naked and dripping wet. I do have to say it’s less awkward being naked in public when you’re surrounded by 30 other naked people.

I managed to sleep through most of the orientation thing, and actually felt pretty good by the time it was over.

“You want to go back and get our clothes?” Gabe asked.

“Lets get dressed first.”

“Good idea.”

I got back to the dorm and started dressing. Justin came in while I was tying my shoes.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I gotta get my clothes back from the frat house.”

“Ha, I guess that’s a problem I don’t really have.”

“You’re telling me.”

We were met at the frat house by Rob Krakowski, one of the brothers.

“Sorry about Brittney,” he said, “she’s kind of a shitshow.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, you’re like the third guy she’s outed that way.”

“What happened to the other two.”

“One ran away crying and the other one I hooked up with.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, and that’s not even talking about what she does with straight guys, or when she isn’t horny.”

“I mean, you’re gay?”

“Yeah, see?” He pulled his hair back to reveal a hoop earring in his right ear.

“Huh, cool.”

“Anyway, we found all of your shit except your shoes.”

“Shit, man,” Gabe said, “those were my only sandals.”

“Yeah, same here,” I responded, “and I hate wearing shoes.”

Rob shrugged. “I mean you can just go barefooted, a lot of kids do and no one says anything about it.”

“I might do that,” Gabe said, “I don’t really want to go around spending that much money on clothes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.