Amélie - Cover

Amélie

Copyright© 2018 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 2: Impertinent Staff

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Impertinent Staff - A family journal more than three hundred years old reveals romance, a journey, first love, skinnydipping, pirates, heartbreak, and a new world and new friends. The story contains explicit language and is written for adventuresome readers with a sense of humor and an appreciation of purplish prose. Written by a 17th century family matriarch who, it is safe to say, lived her life to the fullest, if her journal is to be believed. A bit of MM, oral, heads up. The violence is brief but explicit.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Violence  

[Undated entry]
Somewhere in the Caribbean

“WILL MADEMOISELLE HAVE breakfast in her room?”

The maid stood beside Amélie’s bed. Amélie thought her expression and her tone a little impertinent, but the natives were so dark it was often difficult to see what their expressions meant. Amélie looked down and realized her nightgown was askew and her left breast was visible. She pulled her top together and looked back at the maid and thought she saw a smile disappear.

“Yes, thank you, Sandrine.”

Sandrine paused to look back from the doorway.

“Mademoiselle is very beautiful.”

Amélie blushed. She felt hot and wet at the maid’s words so she pretended she hadn’t heard.

Sandrine waited another moment before she left and closed the door behind her. As the door closed, Amélie looked over to the wardrobe. The door opened, and Gérard stepped down. His grin was infectious, and in a moment he and Amélie were holding their sides as they laughed.

“You’re a fool, Gérard. She almost caught us.”

Amélie’s voice was husky with desire. Her relationship with Gérard had changed in the weeks since they’d watched Father and Grace on the balcony early that morning. Today, the maid had interrupted them just before the crucial moment, which explained why Grace’s breast was bare and her nipple erect when Sandrine entered the room.

“She knew anyway.”

He fondled his erection, visible through the light linen trousers he wore, and prominent in any event. Amélie didn’t have a lot to compare with Gérard, but what little she knew and had seen told her he was bigger than most men. Gérard’s bare chest displayed his swimmer’s physique and did nothing to cool Amélie’s ardor. Before she could stop herself she reached up to pull Gérard down again to her breast, where he immediately seized her nipple with his lips once more and explored between Amélie’s legs with his right hand. She began to squirm and to press her center up against Gérard’s knowing digits.

“God, Gérard, harder. Harder, my love.”

“I’m going to ravish you, Amélie. Again, and again.”

“Promise?”

“Until you beg me to stop.”

“I won’t, ever. I want you day and night. I don’t care what others think.”

“Will you share me?”

“With Anne-Marie?”

“Yes.”

Amélie closed her eyes as she felt Gérard’s fingers brush her good spot.

“God.”

“How about Sandrine, Amélie?”

“I want you to fuck her, too. I want to watch.”

“Only watch?”

Between her gasps, Amélie said, “I want her to eat me while you fuck her.”

Gérard laughed.

“Done.”

As he spoke, there was a soft knock on the door, and Sandrine entered. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Gérard and Amélie. Setting the breakfast tray on a side table, she stepped slowly toward the bed. Her smile was wide.

“Mademoiselle? Monsieur?”

Gérard stopped what he was doing and turned to Sandrine. He didn’t say anything, but he didn’t attempt to cover himself, and it was quite evident to Amélie and Sandrine that he had gone from tumescent to ready. More than ready. For herself, Amélie was dripping with desire. She motioned Sandrine to come closer. When Sandrine got to the bedside, Amélie pulled her down the way she had pulled Gérard earlier, and kissed her.

Amélie almost climaxed when she felt Sandrine’s lips on hers, followed by Sandrine’s exploring tongue. Amélie began to stroke Sandrine’s flanks on her way to Sandrine’s breasts, but stopped when out of the corner of her eye as they kissed, Amélie saw Gérard step behind Sandrine and lift her shift over her head to display Sandrine’s smooth ebony skin. Underneath, Sandrine wore only the loosest of pantalets of coarse cotton. Her firm breasts with their black nipples needed no support as she had not yet borne children, or so it seemed to Amélie.

Not yet borne children. Amélie suspected Sandrine knew where to find the herbal potions the island women used to prevent pregnancy or to stop an unwanted one from proceeding. She was certain given how at ease Sandrine was when handled by Gérard. When handled by herself, for that matter. This would certainly not be the first time Sandrine’s had accepted an erect cock inside her.

Amélie knew white women had learned where to find or purchase the necessary herbs. While it was possible Grace was barren, given her relationship with Father Amélie thought she probably had a source for when circumstances required. Perhaps Father wasn’t the only one enjoying Grace’s charms. From the stories Anne-Marie told her, there was a brisk trade in the plants and the potions made from them. Anne-Marie knew this from listening to conversations between her mother and the ladies who called on her.

Amélie’s musings stopped when Sandrine climbed onto the bed and pulled the covers down. Amélie’s nightgown displayed both breasts now, and she sat up to permit Sandrine to remove it.

“Mademoiselle is beautiful.” Sandrine repeated her earlier words.

Amélie reached out to trace around and under Sandrine’s firm left breast.

“As are you, Sandrine.”

Amélie leaned up to kiss Sandrine once more, then dropped her head to kiss first one of Sandrine’s breasts, then the other. She pulled back and looked into Sandrine’s eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.