15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen was so enthralled by her gang bang that she hadn’t thought about Dan. She was taking cock after cock in her drenching pussy and now letting gargled cum drool out of her mouth to drop on her cum-soaked tits.

“I need more cock; which of you is willing to take on my ass and cunt again?” she desired.

“I don’t mind slutty sixths,” one replied.

“I’ll take your ass again if you’ll suck my cock to get it hard.” She agreed and wrinkled her nose at the smell of her ass on his cock.

He sat on the tabletop with Karen impaled on her wet ass hole. He shoved his cock deep into her pussy and, holding her legs spread, he pumped her like an oiled piston.

“Anyone for another blow job?” She asked, and three guys lined up for their second one.

“Mmm, now this is living! I have such an understanding husband. You will take me back to him, won’t you?”

“We’ll see. I might take you home and let my two dogs have a go at your whore pussy.”

“That’s okay with me. I have two at home that I let fuck me at least once a week.”


Karen’s pussy and ass were soon filled again, then she swallowed another load of cum and decorated her tits and face with two fresh splashes.

The lead guy clasped her hands to her waist belt, then tied her leash to the table, out of her reach. “Come on, guys, let’s go.”

“You aren’t leaving me here, are you? Please take me with you; I don’t care where we go as long as I don’t remain tied up here; it’s too spooky!”

“I guess so, as long as you’re a good bitch dog on the way home.”

“Okay, I’ll be good; I’ll be great!”

The two groups of five climbed back into their trucks, and Karen went to her knees on the carpeted floor. She gave the three guys on the backseat each a blow job, adding more down her throat and on her tits and face. For one of them, it was more like a face fuck as she constantly gagged on his cock.

She didn’t know where they were taking her and actually didn’t really care as long as she was out of the park.


Karen felt the truck stop, and the engine shut off. “Okay, we’re here,” the driver said.

She sat up and looked around at her new surroundings. “You brought me back to the Hen House; thank you.”

“If we didn’t bring you back in one piece but lightly used a little, we’d have to answer to Thor, and no one wants to mess with him!”

“Thor arranged for my gang bang with you guys?”

“No, apparently your husband did. Tanya called me, and I called the guys. She said that her friend needed a good gang bang. I hope we didn’t disappoint you.”

“On the contrary, you gave me all the cock I needed. What a loving and thoughtful husband I have! Thank you, boys, and if we meet again in the House remind me of our sexy fun, and you can fuck me again.”


Karen hurried inside the Hen House to find Heather naked, sitting on Dan’s lap.

“There you are, you, you wonderful hunk of a husband of mine!” She exclaimed, going to him.

“Hi honey, don’t you look very pretty with your tits and face all decorated in fresh cum? How was your gang bang?”

“It was fucking fantastic, literally!” She went to him, cupped his face in her hands, and kissed him long and hard.

“Mmm, I love the smell of a man’s cum on your breath.”

“Fuck, Karen, do you ever stink of cum!” Vicky lightly protested.

“Thank you so very much for my gang bang! I had no idea you arranged it all with Thor and Tanya. I feel like such a slutty, married whore with cum still dripping from my cunt and asshole.”

“You said you’d like to have an element of risk with your gang bangs, so I gave it to you.”

“Thank you again so much; you are such a thoughtful husband to me. I love you!”

“I love you too, honey. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.”

“I sure did! I was double-penetrated several times plus lots of cock sucking and cum sprayed on my tits and face, as you can plainly see.”

“So I can see,” he smiled. “We should be going home soon, but first, why don’t we let Craig decorate your tits and face with some fresh cum?”

“That’s a good idea.”

“And as a reminder, Heather is spending the night with us.”

“Yes, I almost forgot. When we get home, we’ll take a nice shower together, and then I can watch you and Dan fuck.”

“It would be my pleasure. Dan has already been so good to me.”

“You’re welcome in our bed anytime you like.”

“I may like it a lot. Dan is going to treat me to dinner out for my birthday in December. I’m going to pretend to be his daughter.”

“Speaking of daughters, Heather, Brenda, and Diane will want a part of you too in their bed.”

“I look forward to it.”


“The group got dressed and went out the front door. Pan and Craig are staying the night with us,” Vicky offered as Scott drove them home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.