15 August 2008
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Heather’s face was flushed from Dan’s talented mouth and fingers, bringing her to the brink of a strong climax. Before he could make her cum, she was replaced by the next young woman, who smiled as Dan moved out from under the table.

“I wish I could have service like that,” she grinned.

“Maybe I can help you next time,” Heather offered. “Or my Dan could eat your pussy like he did for me.”

“I’d like that, both ways,” she smiled.

Dan led Heather by the hand back to their table. He made the introductions, then took off her clothes. “Oh, to have a body like that again!” Vicky and Pam both remarked, staring at her slender, late-teen figure.

“I think you both look very beautiful,” Heather complimented, hearing their compliment.

Vicky motioned Heather closer and had her straddle her thighs. Heather didn’t object to Vicky fondling her tits and kissing her, and then she offered herself to Pam’s hands and lips.

“Okay, she’s mine now,” Dan said, leading her to the dance floor. He smiled as he watched her naked figure move to the beat of the music.

“You need to show your cock more often,” she said, releasing it from his boxers.

“It feels awkward flopping around as I dance.”

“I find it to be the opposite, like it’s attracting me for another fuck.”

A slow song began, and she easily embraced his body with hers. His hands smoothed up and down her back to her small ass cheeks. “Why do a lot of the men keep looking at us?” She asked, lightly kissing him.

“Most every man in here would love the opportunity to fuck you, yet I’m the only one you allow that pleasure.”

“Many of the men in here are pigs, just after as much pussy as they can get in one night. I’ve seen how you are around the different women in here and overheard different conversations about how good a lover you are. Working here, I have my choice of any man, yet I prefer to have only you fucking me.”

“Thank you for the compliment.”

“Will you take me and make me your woman again?”

“Yes.”

Dan lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His cock tried to enter her yearning pussy but wasn’t hard enough. She slipped down his chest and, going to the floor, began to suck on his cock. The erotic scene had him hard in seconds, and she led him back to their table.

The others gazed at her perfect form as he took a sip of his warmed drink and offered it to her. As she sipped, she casually stroked his hard cock. “I was thirsty, but I’m thirstier for you to fuck me.” She slipped his boxers off him and knelt to suck on his cock.


Dan grabbed several clean towels from a stack by the couches and took her by the hand. “Where are we going?” She asked.

“You’ll see,” he said, taking her out the front door.

“We’re going to fuck outside?” She wondered.

“Yes, we are. I know many people would have liked to watch me fuck you in here, but sometimes a little privacy is also good.”

“Thank you, Dan; you’re always so good to me.”

She helped him spread the towels out to form a small blanket. “I’ve never been fucked outside the Hen House before.”

“Then we’ll enjoy changing that statement,” he remarked, taking her in his arms. “Fucking here will give us a certain amount of privacy and still let others see us if they walk past.”

“You sure make it easy for me to love you,” she smiled as they formed one person. Heather went to her knees, taking his cock in her warm mouth. She smiled up at him, masterfully sucking deep and hard to make him rock solid.

She lay on the towels, her hand guiding him on top of her. “Love me like I know you can,” she whispered, guiding his stiff rod into her craving pussy.

Dan established a good rhythm with her, meeting his every thrust. “Nice night for an outdoor fuck,” a woman commented as she and her female friends walked past them.

“It sure is a wonderful night for fucking!” She agreed with them. Dan leaned lower, licking and sucking on her hard rosebud nipples.

“Mmm, I love us fucking like this; too bad it’s already August,” she mentioned.

“Fucking outside in the winter can have its challenges but is still fun.”

“Will you fuck me outside this winter?”

“Yes, several times, if you like.”

“You can be a little more aggressive with me.”

Dan lifted her legs to rest over his biceps and plunged deeper into her. “That’s it, my love, fuck me, fuck me good, cum in me!” She desired. “I called my mom to tell her I’m spending the night with friends, so you can give it to me good!”

“I don’t like fucking fast,” he replied, taking his time to love her.

“Please, Dan. I know we’ll fuck more at your home, so please take me straight until you cum.” Dan relented to her desires and increased his pace. “Mmm, that’s the way I like it from you—sometimes hard and fast! I want to put my legs on you.”

Dan let her legs go to the ground, then placed them on his hips, taking him as deep as possible. “Mmm, that’s it. Ride your fucker, ride your fucking bitch!”

“Like to talk dirty, do you?”

“Yes, with the right man, and you definitely are the right man for me!”

“Then keep talking.”

Heather looked at his face, continuing to take his fucking, “We do look similar; I’d love for you to take me out for a nice, sexy, and romantic dinner and then some good dancing. I’d let people know we’re father and daughter, and I quite often commit incest. I’d seduce you for others to watch you fuck me in public.”

“I think I can arrange for that to happen. When is your birthday?”

“On the 20th of December.”

“Then I’ll treat you out for the evening if you can arrange to be with me.”

“I’ll make it happen. Now give me your cock, my fucker!”

Dan maintained his pace, feeling her pussy muscles lovingly caressing the shaft of his cock. Soon he could feel his pressure building; Heather’s eyes twinkled in the parking lot lights with love for him. “Uhh, uhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” he grunted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.