15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan watched Karen as she transformed from his erotic and sensual wife into the shameless sex dog with dark desires she needed to satisfy.

Scott and Vicky knew of her altered sexual life, but Craig and Pam looked at her with awe.

Karen handed Dan the leash, waiting for it to be attached to her collar. Her eyes searched his, hoping he’d understand.

“Dan, you know that I love you, and you realize that from time to time I want to be taken by as many men as possible. Once again, I have that need to be forced by men to take their cocks any way they want.”

“My main concern is that you have your sexy fun and still remain safe.”

“I’ll admit that once I’ve had a number of cocks cum in and on me, I become less and less concerned about my safety. I seem to like the danger of men treating me like a worthless whore and going anywhere they want.”

“I would like you to be the one to walk me around as a sex dog for men to fuck. You can boast to the men that I am your cock-loving, slutty whore wife who’ll take on any cock. I know you like to watch me with other men, and if a woman offers you a fuck, then take it. I know you’ll watch out for me, but I also need an element of risk involved.”

“What do you suggest?”

“Maybe you can tie my leash by the front door like Tanya did, and I have to give every male customer a blow job and lick the woman’s pussy.”

“I could do that.”

“Or possibly arrange a quick gang bang for me besides the men who’ll fuck me inside. Another suggestion that would really get my heart rate going is to give me to a group of men, walk away, and say you’ll be back in awhile. You’ll hear me yelling for you to stop them from fucking and fucking me, then come over and either fuck me like the whore that I am or make me gag on your cock as you dump your cum down my throat, or even better, do both.”

“Are you sure you want me to treat you like trash, a whore wife who is pretending to be good for only two things: fucking and cock sucking?”

“Yes, will you please? I know you’ll be putting on a show for the men, knowing the worse you treat me, the more I know you love me.”

“Jesus, Karen, I sometimes wonder about your sex-craving mind and the need to be so humiliated.”

“I know, but Carla said it’s healthy for me to be treated like a whore by men as long as you’re with me.”

“Okay, tell Vicky and Scott we’ll be gone for a while. I can see that they have already switched partners with Craig and Pam.”

Dan slipped on his boxer shorts, not as interested in fucking as much as watching Karen.


Dan ordered Karen to her hands and knees and walked her past at least a dozen men anxious to fuck her. “Why are you taking me past all these great-looking cocks?” She asked, trying to halt his steps.

“I know who fucks you first,” Dan said, leading her to the red door.

“I should have known you’d be thinking of my second favourite cock. I love you, Dan!” She smiled as he led her down the metal steps to Thor and Tanya.

Thor and Tanya were surprised to see Dan and Karen. She was now very pregnant but still looked sultry in her black cupless bra, garter, and stockings.

“Thor I’m walking Karen around as a sex dog for another session of gangbangs. Can you start her off with some pleasurable pain to set the proper mood for her night?”

“It would be my pleasure! Are you sure it’s alright? I care about you, Karen; you’re one of my girls, and I won’t stand to see you harmed,” Thor questioned.

“I learned my lesson the last time at Wendy’s birthday party. It seems the more I’m fucked and humiliated, the less I care about my own safety.”

“Karen’s psychiatrist suggested she could still fulfill her craving to be a whore wife for me and do it carefully as long as I’m the one walking her.”

“I’m sure the men upstairs will appreciate how thoughtful you are, Dan. Karen has taken on more men than any other woman in here,” Tanya grinned.

“How would you like it this time, my lovely whore?” Thor asked, kissing her softly.

“Fuck me hard and fast with all ten inches of your beautiful cock!” Karen said, kneeling in front of him.

“Ahh, so you want it to be normal?” Thor smiled, opening his leather pants and releasing his soft cock. He forced Karen to open her mouth and shove it in deep. “Suck my cock, bitch, to get me hard to fuck you!”

Karen did as told, happily devouring his cock as much as possible, to the point of gagging. She had him hard in seconds, and he shoved her onto a padded mat. As Dan and Tanya watched Thor fuck her, Dan spoke with her. She looked at her watch and nodded her agreement. Karen’s pussy took his ten inches deep for every thrust until he grunted his cum into her.

Dan thanked Thor and led Karen up to the main floor. Now on her hands and knees, she could feel Thor’s cum running down her inner thighs as Dan walked her to the first table.

“Hello, gentlemen, anyone interested in fucking my slutty bitch dog?” He asked.

“I remember fucking her before; isn’t she your wife?” One guy said, taking off his pants.

Dan brought Karen to her feet, giving her a soft and tender kiss. “Yes, she is my lovely whore wife who simply cannot get enough cock! I’m sure you boys will enjoy her every hole.”

Dan sat on an empty chair as the first one began to fondle Karen’s tits, then pushed her down to her knees and said, “Suck my cock so I can fuck your cunt, my bitch dog!”

Karen eagerly devoured her first cock as the second to fifth were revealed. Dan looked at the five cocks being stroked to get hard.Â

“I want her tight ass!” Another claimed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.