15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Abby continued her recollection of her driving lessons with Craig: “After my first lesson, he suggested my appointments should be his last ones for the day. That way, it didn’t matter if we went past the allotted hour and a half.”

“We’d start each lesson with me giving him a nice blow job. He praised me for being such a good cock sucker for my age, and I told him I practiced on you a lot and other boys and men.”

“We’d end each lesson with him fucking me and eating my pussy clean. Craig was a good lover to me. I figured he’d be the one to fuck me non-stop until he came, not caring about satisfying me. He was very gentle, and every fuck was enjoyable. If he didn’t make me cum while fucking me, I sure did as he ate my pussy clean.” She smiled with memories.

“Sometimes he’d complain about his cock being hard and uncomfortable to sit. I said he could leave his cock out of his pants for me, and I had to make him stop stroking his cock while he fingered me.”

“I remember when he began teaching me to parallel park. Sometimes he’d stand beside the car to tell me which way to turn the steering wheel, and I couldn’t help looking at the bulge in his pants.”

“‘Mr. Chambers, what is that wet spot on your shorts? You don’t have a bottle of water to have spilled any on you,’ I remarked. I knew his cock was leaking juices, and I’d tease him about it.”

“When I’d position my body to do parallel parking, I’d turn my upper body and put my right arm behind the passenger seat. I’d look at Craig and smile. One hand would go under my top to feel my bare tit while the other moved up my inner thigh and fingered my pussy.”

“I remember during our second lesson, he gave me a long stare and asked me, ‘Have you ever heard of a woman named Little Caprice?’ I said I hadn’t. ‘She’s a porn star from the Czech Republic, and you could be her identical twin sister.’”

“‘Mr. Chambers, do you and Pamela like watching porn?’ ‘Yes, we do. When I showed you Caprice’s pictures and videos, I told Pamela that it was you, and you and Caprice could be twins, and she agreed.’”

“Craig took out his phone and showed me naked pictures of this woman, and I thought I was looking in a mirror. I know it’s said that everyone has a twin that isn’t related to them—your mom and dad, Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, for example.”

“My girlfriend is a porn star?” Brad lightly joked.

“It appears I am, and do I ever love performing for you!”

“I do have a number of naked pictures of you; maybe we should make our own porn movies,” Brad suggested.

“Our title can be ‘Brad and Abby, teen love and lust!’” She laughed.

“I remember when you told me about looking like Little Caprice and we searched her name. Wow, was I ever surprised to see you in porn pictures and movies? What else did Craig say?”

“He said that even though I’m only sixteen, I look like her when she’s close to twenty. He had all kinds of information about her and said she turns twenty in October. I said my birthday was in October, too. Craig said hers is on the twenty-sixth. Mine is on the twenty-sixth too, I told him, and so Caprice is exactly three years older than me.”

“Craig said he wanted to compare her and me more and asked about my height, weight, and measurements. I told him I’m five-foot-four and weigh 105; my measurements are 32b-25-34. ‘Abby, no wonder you two look so much alike; your weight is only ten pounds difference, you’re three inches taller, and you have the exact same measurements. This is one of my favourite pictures of her lying in a bathtub. Look at this closeup, those pretty brown eyes, and that smile! And this picture of her kissing that beautiful blonde and caressing her bare breast! Plus, these of her in a blue checkerboard dress are very short and open extremely low to show her beautiful, firm tits!”

“‘I’ve got the exact same dress!’” I told him. “‘Brad loves it on me.’”

“Looking at the pictures Craig had of Little Caprice, I think I was falling in love with myself,” Abby joked.

“There’s no doubt; where I’m concerned, I know that I love you.”

“Now I have to think if I should carry a naked picture of her and me to show off to friends.”

“Can I have a naked picture of her too?”

“You already have several of me, including me sucking on your cock.”

“I could add Caprice’s picture to the ones I have of you, Mom, Wendy, Tina, Britney, Amber, and Tiffany.”

“And a few others I likely don’t know about; maybe you sucking on your dad’s cock and Jake’s with their cum on your face and tongue?”

“You’ve been looking in my wallet!” He mildly protested.

“No, I haven’t, but I sure will now!” She laughed. “Yes, you can have several pictures of Little Caprice in your wallet or on your phone. It’s like we’re sisters.”

“We should send a fan letter or message to Little Caprice with several pictures of you naked and remark how you could be twins and mention the same birthday and the same measurements,” Brad said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.