15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen’s eyes sparkled with love for Dan as she winked at him over the rim of her wine glass. Her body jolted once again as Craig’s finger excited her clit and her hand stroked his cock.

Their meals finished, and Dan and Scott resumed fingering Pamela’s pussy. Their arousing touch had her ass squirming in her seat and trying to stifle her soft moans. She had their cocks in hand, stroking them quite fast, waiting for them to erupt their creamy load. They made her slow down and stop because they had plans for their cum in her later on.

Craig looked at his wife’s face, reacting to the pleasure of two different fingers exciting her. That wonderful feeling grew stronger and stronger inside her and finally had to be released: “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

As she was cumming, Craig was vigorously fingering Karen and Vicky’s pussies.

Pam’s ass moved in circles and sideways as she let go her sensual-sounding cum. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it,” she laughed lightly with embarrassment.

“There is no reason to apologize, Pam. You sound very sensual when you cum. I love it when Dan helps another woman have a wonderful climax,” Karen revealed.

Karen looked at everyone and said, “Craig and Pam, Dan, Scott Vicky, and I know you were having sex with Brad and Abby during their driving lessons.

Craig and Pam’s eyes widened, their faces going pale, indicating that they had finally been confronted by the parent of a student.

“I can tell you firsthand what deception and lies can lead to. Last year, I almost ruined my marriage and ended my life because of the sex secrets I kept from Dan. Our two families have an interwoven, very active sex lifestyle. We’ve taught Brad and Abby that there is nothing to be ashamed of when having sex, and like typical teens in love, they fuck a lot! They told us what you and Craig had done with them, and we know all the sex was consensual with a teenager of legal age.”

“Wish I had a job where I could have all the young pussy I could handle if she was willing,” Dan said.

“You’re not upset that we were fucking your children?” Pam had to make sure.

“Please don’t be mad, but Brad and Abby told us how much sexy fun they had with you on their driving lessons, and they did pass their driver’s test to get their licenses,” Vicky mentioned.

Pamela spoke up. “We never force anything sexual on our students. If the hint or suggestive conversation is there and a gentle touch or rub to a leg or thigh is accepted, Craig and I enjoy the sexual pleasures of our students.”

“Then fuck your brains out at home, telling the other about the pussy or cock you had,” Scott added. “Don’t feel embarrassed; we do the same thing when we’ve had sex with another person.”

“We know you both like fucking teenagers; how about adults? Have you heard of the Hen House?” Karen asked, looking at them.

“We sure have, but we have never been there,” Pam replied.

“Tonight, we’re going to change that statement. Dan and I have been members of the Hen House for many years. We’re going to leave here and go to the House where Dan and Scott are going to fuck you, Pam, and Craig; you had better be able to get it up twice to fuck Vicky and me.”

Craig and Pam looked at each other and quickly agreed.


Andrew returned and asked if they wanted to have any dessert. Karen placed her hand on his waist belt and pulled him closer. “I know what I want for my dessert!” She smiled, looking up at him.

Karen unzipped his fly and took his soft cock out of his underwear. The others watched her boldly and began to suck on it. Pam and Craig couldn’t believe her aggressive, erotic actions as Andrew’s cock grew hard in her talented mouth. He looked around to make sure they weren’t being watched, then concentrated on enjoying this obviously sexy-looking MILF.

“Whenever we stay at a fancy hotel, Karen always orders room service for breakfast. When we order pizza or chicken for delivery at home, Karen gives the man her usual tip of five dollars and a blow job,” Dan joked, and they laughed.

Craig and Pam were enjoying their live porn show in a public restaurant. Highly aroused, Craig fingered Karen and Vicky’s pussies, and Pam cautiously stroked her two cocks.

Andrew was enjoying Karen’s mouth, making love to his seven inches. He tried to be polite and not hump her mouth as his pressure began to build. He patted her head as a warning, and she did as always, replacing her mouth with her hand. Her mouth remained open, vigorously stroking his cock.

“Uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He grunted as his cock erupted into her mouth.

Everyone saw Andrew’s cum splash onto her tongue, then swallowed and lovingly sucked him dry. “Thank you, Andrew; I’ll definitely recommend you to my girlfriends.”

“You’re quite welcome!” He beamed as he returned his cock to his pants.

The three couples stood and reuniting, Dan accepted Karen’s cumin-scented kiss. Dan took Andrew aside and placed a fifty-dollar bill in his hand. “I’ll be returning here on the 10th of October with another woman. Her name is Susan, and as far as you’re concerned, she is my wife.”

Andrew looked over his shoulder at Karen. “As you have seen, Karen and I have a rather unique love life. She knows Susan will be my date and pretend wife that night.”

“I look forward to serving you and your lovely wife,” he smiled, offering Dan his hand.

“What were you talking to Andrew about?” Karen asked.

“I told him about my bringing Susan here, and she’ll be my wife.”


Craig and Pam followed the Haywards and Kendalls to the Hen House. They couldn’t believe the fucking they did with their children was accepted, and then watching Karen give Andrew a blow job for all to see was unbelievable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.