15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen and Vicky walked hand in hand along the corridor towards the main lobby of the Quinte Convention Centre. Eyes were drawn not only by the sounds of twin high-heeled shoes on the ceramic floor but also by the alluring appearance of two women wearing low-cut, short-hemmed dresses.

They smiled at each other, looking at breasts that swayed to their steps with nipples trying to escape into view. Hand holding turned to a hand to the small of the others back then to the flexing of an ass cheek and finally raising the short hem to show anyone else looking; they wore no panties.

Dan and Scott followed, admiring the sensual figures of their wives from behind and a subtle hint of ass cheek.

Entering the reception area of the hotel, the group of four noticed Craig and Pamela seated nearby. The parents only met Craig and Pamela briefly when Brad and Abby first began their driver’s course.

Karen’s eyes lit up, noticing Pamela wearing a light blue print mini dress that was just as revealing. “Hi Pamela, no wonder Brad had so much fun taking driving lessons with you! I love your dress and what it’s barely hiding,” she smiled, greeting her with a friendly hug and kiss.

Pamela’s obvious breast size was accented by the very low opening to her dress. The colour accented her fiery, shoulder-length red hair.

Pamela blushed, wondering if Brad’s parents knew how personal her instructions on Brad driving her would give her many fond memories. “Hi Karen, Brad was a very good student and easy to teach.”

Vicky and Scott reintroduced themselves, with Scott noting Craig’s handsome face and decently kept physique. “Abby told us how she enjoyed you teaching her the finer points of driving.”

“Abby was a wonderful student and very easy to teach.”

Karen and Vicky took Pamela by the hand, both already wanting to make her naked. Following the girls, the men now had three gorgeous-shaped asses to gaze at.

“Craig I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but Pamela sure has a nice-looking ass!” Dan commented, and Scott agreed.

“Yes, she sure does, and I don’t mind the compliments!”


Dan and Karen led the group through the lounge area into Chandler’s restaurant. Eyes gazed at three sensually dressed women, ready for action. They were escorted to their semi-private table, where Karen made the seating arrangements. “Pamela, you sit in between Dan and Scott on one side, and Craig, you sit between Vicky and me.”

Craig glanced from one pair of breasts barely contained by the plunging neckline to the other. “Careful, Craig, or you’ll have a very sore neck,” Karen joked.

Pamela sat between Dan and Scott, not bothering to adjust the hem of her dress. She glanced at their crotches and imagined their hidden size. She relaxed her pose, letting her legs rest against theirs.

Moments later, their server approached the table. “Good evening, Mr. Hayward. I should have known it would be you I’d be serving. You’re the only one who asks for me when you dine here at Chandler’s.”

“Hi Andrew, I asked for you because you give us good service and are discrete when you see some adult action at our table.”

Dan made the introductions with Andrew, trying to be polite as he viewed three pairs of mostly revealed breasts. The women admired this late teen’s athletic-looking body and the obvious bulge in his pants.

“Andrew, I noticed the odd look from you when Dan introduced me as his wife. That’s because you saw Dan here last time with another woman named Tina. You can ease your mind; Dan wasn’t cheating on me. I know he was treating her as his wife. Tina is our lover; she recently lost her home in a fire and now lives with us. We have another wife who stayed home because she’s very pregnant with our babies.” Karen said just enough on purpose to get Craig and Pamela interested.

Craig and Pamela looked wide-eyed at each other at Karen’s seemingly boastful revelation about their sex lives.

“Andrew, two bottles of wine, please,” Dan asked.

“Red and white?”

“Yes please.”

The girls watched Andrew leave to get the wine. “Did you see the crotch on that good-looking stud? Dan, you had better hold me back or else Andrew will become my dessert!” Karen joked.

“It wouldn’t be the first time you gave our waiter more than just a money tip,” he grinned.

Karen knew what Dan was talking about because she, Wendy, and Tina had watched the sex movies Dan and Susan made featuring Andrew. She adjusted her sitting pose to give Craig the best possible view of her deep cleavage and let her thigh press against his.

“It must be rewarding to teach teenagers to drive safely. You seem to have used a good technique to make Brad listen to you,” Dan said to Pamela. “Having you to look at it, it’s a wonder he could concentrate on his driving.”

“You can call me Pam if you like. It is very satisfying to give the boys instructions, which I hope they will use after they have earned their license. Brad was eager to learn and made it very easy for me to teach him.”

“Abby told me how much she looked forward to every lesson with you, Craig, and the fact that you gave her extra lessons without additional costs to us was greatly appreciated,” Vicky mentioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.