15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Mom, can we borrow your Maxima instead of using the Mustang?” Brad yelled.

Dan hurried to Brad, placing his hand on his forehead and pretending to take his pulse. “You actually want to drive the family car instead of the Mustang? I don’t know who’s hurt more, me or the Mustang,” he joked.

“Come on, Dad, quit joking.”

“And what has the Maxima got that the Mustang doesn’t?” He grilled his son in jest.

“A bigger back seat for fucking,” Karen answered, walking into the kitchen.

“Wow, look at you, Mom! You’re extra hot and sexy today for your dinner date with the Chambers!” Brad’s eyes widened at his mom’s extremely low-cut dress that had next to no hem.

“I want to show Craig and Pamela our appreciation for helping you and Abby pass your driver’s tests.”

“You mean you want to show your appreciation by helping them into any bed,” he teased.

“That too,” she grinned, putting in her right diamond-studded earring.


“Back to the car issue,” Dan continued. “You and Abby plan on fucking after you go out to dinner?”

“Dad!” He cried.

“I’m just teasing you, Son. My little boy is growing up so fast. Yesterday I was changing your diaper, and today you’re going out on a hot date with Abby, and you don’t need someone to drive you.” Dan couldn’t help teasing Brad, patting him lightly on the shoulder.

“Just make sure you use a towel under Abby’s ass. I don’t want dried-up cum staining the leather seats; take a blanket in case you decide to fuck in the park,” Karen cautioned.

“By the time I’m usually finished with Abby’s pussy, there isn’t much cum left to leak out,” Brad boasted.

“I’m ready!” Abby announced, coming from Brad’s bedroom. His eyes lit up at her sensual choice of a low-cut top and a short, pleated skirt. The mounds of her breasts easily proved she was braless. Brad raised the hem of her skirt, noticing her bare pussy. “Hey, that’s for later!” She grinned, brushing his hand aside.

“Okay, lover boy, don’t stay out too late and try not to fog up the windows,” Karen joked to the young lovers.

“But fogging up the windows proves how hot and sticky the action is!” Abby added, giving everyone a kiss goodbye.

“Now tell me the new rules,” Dan asked Brad.

“No driving crazy or fast. Dad, the Maxima is so slow it couldn’t even catch a cold.”

“Oh boy, he sure has your lousy sense of humour!” Karen teased.

“No drinking our drugs; no sneaking out without telling you. Tell you where we’re going and when we’ll be home, and my number one priority is Abby’s safety,” he listed.

“That’ll do for a start.”

“Now Jake and I can drive ourselves to our practices or games without needing a ride,” he mentioned.

Abby quickly got a large towel and comforter they usually use and placed them in the trunk. They said goodbye, and the family watched as Brad politely opened the car door for her.

“Now the worrying really begins,” Karen said, watching the car go down the street.

“Brad has a good head on his shoulders. We have to give them the opportunity to live and prove they’re mature enough,” Dan reasoned.

Wendy decided to stay home and rest with Tina. Karen carried a shopping bag as Dan drove the Shelby Mustang the short distance to Vicky and Scott’s new home, which was Dan and Karen’s old home.

Dan and Karen walked up the driveway, seeing Maxima parked there, then Brad and Abby came out the front door. “We got the same lecture from Mom and Dad about driving safe, “Abby mentioned, giving Karen another quick kiss.


Brad and Abby felt the new freedom of having their driver’s license and taking a longer route to dinner. He asked Abby where she wanted to eat, and she said the best restaurant in Trenton, the Harbourview.

“But that’s where you work, and you want to eat there too?”

“Brad, I love you, and I’m very proud to say to anyone that you are my boyfriend. The Harbourview does serve good food, and besides, we can show off our new driver’s licenses to Britney.”

Inside, they were congratulated on their licenses by Britney and escorted to her work section and a booth.

“Abby, you work here and want to have dinner here too?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.