15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Brad sat on the front passenger seat in the cool, air-conditioned comfort of Karen’s Nissan Maxima. He looked at the rectangular-shaped plastic card embossed with the Ontario Coat of Arms and his picture on it. Next to losing his virginity, the most coveted prize for a teenage boy was the issue of his first driver’s license.

Karen looked at her seventeen-year-old son, wearing his Belleville Falcons hockey ball cap on backwards, a white T-shirt that couldn’t hide the lean body preparing for another hockey season, and muscular, hairy legs.

Brad looked at his mom; the neckline of her low-scooped, light blue T-shirt easily revealed the upper portion of her full breasts, two mounds indicating she was braless. Her white mini skirt remained raised high for his viewing of her bare pussy.

Karen couldn’t resist the temptation any longer and rubbed Brad’s leg well above the knee. “Don’t you worry; I’m sure that Abby will pass her test too,” she smiled, trying to soothe his impatient nerves. “I know what will help,” she grinned, guiding his left hand to the warmth between her legs.

“Mom, you’re so crazy. I think you have sex on your mind twenty-four hours a day.”

“Not quite; I do have to sleep, but I do dream most nights of sex too,” she laughed. “Let mommy make you feel better,” Karen smiled as she unzipped the metal fly on Brad’s shorts. She slid her hand inside the opening, caressing the young cock she loved not often enough.

“Mom, really? I’m sure there must be security cameras around here; it’s government property,” he mildly protested to his cock now in the daylight.

“As if security cameras have ever stopped me, Dan or Wendy, from having some sexy daytime fun, I’m just getting your cock primed for Abby.”

“And how many times have you said that before and ended up giving me a blow job?”

“Too many to count,” she grinned. “I can’t help it. I love my son, likely more than a mother should, and you are just like your dad, an excellent fucker.”

“Mom, you’re unbelievable! You’ll have my cock wet and leaking.”

“I know!” She grinned, coaxing a bead of liquid from the hole. “I love having sex so much, and now that Wendy’s hormones have her in a constant state of being constantly horny, I’m feeling the same effects as her.”

“Here comes Mr. Chambers,” Brad said as Abby’s driving instructor approached their car. He quickly stuffed his hard cock into his shorts, being able to pull the zipper part way up.

Karen smiled as Craig approached her window. Her eyes went to his crotch, imagining how big his cock might be compared to what Abby had told them.

“Hi Craig,” she beamed, lowering her driver’s window as he leaned to talk to her.

“Hi Karen, sure is a hot one out today!” He remarked on the humid thirty-two Celsius temperature. She knew he was looking down her top at her revealing breasts and the short hem of her mini skirt.

“You can sit in the backseat if you like. I have the air conditioning on to feel cooler.”

“That’s okay; I don’t mind standing.”

“So you can look down my top at my tits and try to see my bare pussy,” she thought, her eyes stealing another glance at his crotch. She saw the opportunity to tease him more by pulling slightly to lower the edge of her top and her right hand resting on her inner thigh, fingers pointed towards her pussy.

“Thank you again for being Abby’s driving instructor. She had told me how good you are at giving her driving instructions, that is.” Craig’s face warmed, wondering if Abby had said anything about him fucking her and her wonderful blow jobs during the weeks of her driving lessons. He didn’t know that Abby freely told her, Brad, Dan, and her parents about his personal instructions in the backseat of his driving school car with her.

Craig withstood the heat and humidity for his last look at Karen’s sexy body. The longer they spoke, the more he looked directly at her. The shape of her bare breasts pushed the material of her top out, letting him see down to her stomach. She teasingly rubbed her hand over her inner thigh, her thumb lifting the hem to let him see she wore no panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.