Pore White Trash - Cover

Pore White Trash

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two struggling country kids make good using brains, bodies, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Water Sports  

At the mentoring organization Sam had gotten acquainted with a sixty-year-old divorcee. They were attracted to each other and started to go on dates to events they both liked. He brought her home to meet us and we could see the growing attraction. Jo, now quite the imaginative hottie, asked him to call her “Betty” when they fucked and he got real turned on. We weren’t surprised when her car was there one morning and we joined them for breakfast. We got better acquainted with the charming lady. She was quite tall, a bit plump with smallish but still firm tits, short dark hair, and a bubbly friendly personality. She had more energy than many women 30 years younger. When she was alone with Jo she commented how sexy Sam was. Jo said simply, “I know...”

Betty was sharp. She immediately asked, “Exactly HOW do you know?”

“I’ve been fucking him for a while.”

“I want to take over now.”

“Can I enjoy him sometimes?”

“If I can enjoy your husband too.”

“Deal!”

Betty was my second pussy ever. I thought I’d gotten pretty good at screwing with Jo, especially with the new things she was learning from Sam. My stamina was good too because we practiced holding off my cumming. Well, being fucked by Betty was a whole new world. This older, bigger, and much more experienced woman called all the shots. Me and my dick were along for the ride. And it was quite a ride. I don’t know how to describe it except to say that Jo was concerned about my almost semi-conscious state when she returned from screwing Sam. She had hoped to get more from me but that wasn’t going to happen for a while. Jo decided to go back to check on Sam after Betty left since she figured the hot brunette was going to nail him again too.

It turns out that Betty had quite a sex life which she was glad to share over drinks on the glassed in back porch. She happily adopted our no-clothes custom so we were able to see the body whose history was being told. Our peckers’ appreciation of the view was easy for her to see as well. Her parents had joined a small commune when she was reaching puberty. Since she shared a bedroom with them she got a lot of sex ed watching them screw each other and many extramarital partners individually and together. She thinks that the commune idea was a way for folks to minimize the time and effort needed for basic needs so there would be more time for fucking.

Her mom put her on the pill and she started by banging the boys near her own age. Her mom had also explained the few sex rules of the commune and added that she needed to keep control of her own pussy by never being exclusive with one man. “Keep them competing for your goodies. I love your dad but I sure can enjoy the other cocks. It reminds him how sexy I am.” Eventually she had enjoyed all the males in the group, except her dad, between her legs although at any given time there were only three or four regulars. She had gone so far as giving her dad a blow job during a “religious celebration” that was really a drug induced orgy.

In college she kept a small group of studs but married one of them in a romantically induced lapse of judgment. Once they were wed he got very jealous and controlling. To spite him she laid his best friend and both of his brothers then told him how good they were. The divorce was quick.

Her next two husbands had to sign a prenup that she could fuck whoever she chose. Since they were used to sharing her while dating and during the engagement it worked out ok. She belonged to swap clubs and went on singles cruises (she and her husband took their rings off). One husband had died, and the next one moved across the country and she wouldn’t go. They got together a few times a year since, for tax and benefits purposes, they are still married. Currently she had two regular fuck buddies and would like to visit us two or three times a week. That was fine with us since we didn’t have enough energy to handle her more often! I had work and school and a pretty horny wife to take care of. I wasn’t sure I could even keep up with Jo right now if she wasn’t burning off some of her lust with Sam almost every day.

Betty came over regularly on Friday nights. The four of us would go out for the evening and end up in Sam’s big bed in various combinations. Betty showed us lots of them and I learned to be ok with touching Sam and even sucking his cock as part of the sex play. One time when we had a quick fuck before going out, I noticed how slippery Betty’s cunt was. She admitted that she had spent the late afternoon with one of her studs so was full of fresh cum. She liked having two or more partners a day. I added my cream to her collection. During the week I sometimes had to study so Jo would go play with them and then jump on my cock when she returned.

When warm weather arrived Jo suggested a pee party in the back yard. Of course Betty was no stranger to watersports, or damn near anything else. We did the stuff we knew then Betty blew our minds. When my bladder was near bursting, Betty sat on my dick and told me to let go inside of her. I had learned to pee with a piss-hardon so relaxed and she climaxed as I shot it against the back of her vagina. Sam and Jo watched as pee burst out around my cock and ran down over my thighs and balls. Betty moved up and down slowly as I flooded her then squeezed harder when I was empty to get me off. Sam looked at Jo and said his bladder was full but she shook her head so he laid down next to me and Betty repeated the wet fun with him. Jo licked and sucked the piss and cum off me while watching the other couple.

Betty told us that in the commune there would be monthly “rain dances” during warm weather. Everyone, including kids, would be naked on the grassy yard and do whatever they could think up. She got to be pretty good at aiming her stream. She had pissed on her mom and dad and them on her. She had helped little boys aim their small dicks at her pussy and then rubbed the heads on her wet slit. When they had a little stiffie she wouldn’t resist if they wanted to take a few strokes inside. That was how she had been pissed inside of for the first time. A boy who pushed his little dick inside had let loose before she realized what he was doing. It felt so good she had some older guys do it too. Jo said she would try it with me sometime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.