Pore White Trash - Cover

Pore White Trash

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two struggling country kids make good using brains, bodies, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Water Sports  

I’ll never forget the first time we met Sam. It was at least one hundred degrees and swamp humid as Jo Ellen and I were walking the three miles from Wal-Mart to our rented trailer. A car was way outside our finances. We were, as usual, holding hands with our meager purchases in a plastic bag. It would have been nice to stay in the air-conditioned store since our old single wide didn’t have one that worked. I remember seeing how Jo’s nipples were sticking out big, probably from rubbing on the clinging t-shirt. We were soaked with sweat and she saved her only bra to wear to work, so it was like a wet t-shirt contest. Her full, rounded boobs jiggled and swayed as we walked. They were pretty big for her five-foot slender frame and she was kind of shy about them since they attracted unwanted attention from time to time.

Anyway, we had walked about a mile when a nice but not flashy car stopped beside us. We recognized the driver. He was an older man with greying hair who lived on a route we often walked. He would wave to us and call out a greeting when he was in his yard or sitting on his porch.

“Get in!” he ordered in a friendly tone of voice. Never one to miss an opportunity, I opened the front door for Jo and I got in the back. The driver introduced himself and said that it was too hot for anyone to be walking. He asked for directions which Jo gave him. I noticed that he struggled to keep his gaze off her chest ... I couldn’t blame him. It sure showed he wasn’t gay! That cool air sure felt good!

Pulling up to our ramshackle but tidy dwelling we offered him a soda or some sweet tea. He politely followed us inside. Even though there were big shade trees overhead it was pretty bad hot.

After some small talk Jo said she had to get ready for her part-time waitressing at the truck stop nearby. She was going to take fresh clothes and change in the women’s bathroom at work so she started to put them in a Wal-Mart bag. Sam asked her what she was doing and she explained. I said that I always walked her to and from work so I could bring her used clothes home.

Sam got a very concerned look on his face and turned to us. “Look here, you kids are about the age of my nieces and nephews. They live far from here so I don’t see them often. I want to help you just like I would them.”

Jo and I looked at each other. People hardly ever did anything nice for us. Was this some kind of trick? I asked Sam, “What do you have in mind?” He sensed that we were suspicious.

“Let’s get Jo to work in my car and you and I can get better acquainted while she is there. She can shower and change right here since she won’t get sweaty walking. It’s too damned hot for us to wait in this oven so you can come to my place. I’ll even fix dinner.”

Jo usually brought left over food home from work for our dinner so this sounded good to me. “OK, let’s do it,” I said, and Jo got ready. It felt real good dropping her off in a car. As I opened the door for her (my momma had taught me that manners don’t need money) she leaned over and gave Sam a quick kiss on the cheek. He was surprised and smiled shyly, I noticed. She bounced happily into work and later told me that her better feelings got her more tips too.

At Sam’s house we sat on the big windowed porch facing the back yard. He started with, “I’m sure you’re underage but have tasted beer before (I nodded) so would you like a cold one?”

I nodded again, “Yes, sir! It’s not hard to get but we just can’t afford it so this is a real treat.”

He told about growing up in this small Ozark town and moving around the world in the Air Force. He learned computers in the service and after he got out did computer work so that took him lots of places. His wife had died two years earlier after they had been retired for three years. All alone, he chose to come back to his hometown since there were still a few relatives and other people he knew from growing up. He liked the quiet pace and the abundant opportunities for hunting, fishing and hiking.

He was 70 now but still did some occasional work to keep his brain fit and to have something meaningful to do. He recently joined a local mentoring program because he liked working with young people. He and his wife had never had children. “Tell me about you guys,” he concluded.

At this point he went to get us another beer so I’m going to give you some of our background that I wouldn’t tell Sam. By the way, neither Jo nor I wrote or talked this good back then. We grew up on farms outside a small Arkansas town not too far from this somewhat bigger one. We couldn’t grow much but rocks on the land so we scraped out a living as best as folks who never had a high school graduate in the family could. My two older brothers were much bigger than my 5 foot 5 but somehow I got all the brains they didn’t.

Jo lived about a mile away with her single mom and mom’s boyfriend of the moment. They lived on renting out their hay fields, food stamps, and a part-time job her mom had. The insurance money from the accident that killed her father had paid off the mortgage. We were in the 10th grade in school together and sometimes sat with each other on the bus. Her early developing tits got her noticed and an older sweet talking boy got her cherry when she was 14. Mom had gone over the basics of pregnancy prevention so she made him wear rubbers most of the time. When she was 15, he came over drunk with a couple of buddies and they took turns with her for hours. They dumped lots of cum in her but fortunately it was near her period which did arrive on schedule. She told her mom and some hell got raised and she stayed away from boys for a long time.

We were friends and I was always very polite so she liked being with me. One day on the bus going home I could tell she was near tears and wanted to get off at my house which was before hers. We got some water and sat under a tree. She broke down crying so I held her hand and just waited quietly. She finally looked at me and started talking, “Bill, (I was christened that awful “Billy Bob” so shortened it when I could) I don’t know what to do ... I don’t want to go home. Mom’s boyfriend will be there and he drinks and has been grabbing me. He tells me how he’s gonna fuck me. I told mom but she is afraid to lose his sorry ass so won’t stand up to him.”

“You can stay here until your mom gets off work and I will walk you home. Then you can be with me here every day and we can do homework while we wait.” She hugged me with a quick kiss and we got out our school stuff. Of course I didn’t know about her earlier sex until later.

That worked pretty good for a couple of weeks until one afternoon the boyfriend showed up drunk while we were studying on the porch. I had filled my dad and mom in why Jo was here every day so when the boyfriend roared up in his truck and staggered towards us yelling that he had come for Jo Ellen, Dad got out his father’s revolver and showed it to the intruder saying that if he touched the girl his dick would get shot off.

The yelling continued until Dad put a round into the dirt between his feet. He got the message finally. Ma had gotten to know Jo Ellen so when we all sat down Ma was pretty riled up. She knew Jo Ellen’s mom wasn’t much good so she said to Dad, “This girl has got to come live with us. With my health be’in pore I shore could use her help with all you fellers. A daughter round here would be good. Let’s go git this figgered out”. We all piled in our truck. Dad made sure his revolver handle stuck out of the pocket of his Big Smith’s.

When Boyfriend saw our truck making dust up the driveway he hid in the outhouse. He had enough smarts to survive, I guess. Ma laid it on Jo Ellen’s mom and there was no backtalk, just head nodding. “Git your stuff girl, you just got a new home.” I helped her put her few belongings in some cardboard boxes and grocery sacks. She held my hand and cried on my shoulder in the back of the truck. The next week they went to the county Judge, who they had known since grade school, and he fixed up some court papers for her mom to sign, which she did. That was one of the better choices the woman ever made.

Our little house was already pretty crowded so Jo slept on the couch which wasn’t too bad since she was little. My oldest brother had his own bedroom while I shared one with the middle son. After a month Ma swapped me into the oldest brother’s bedroom. He grumbled a bit but had no choice in the matter. Ma ruled! I got a mattress on the floor and Jo Ellen got the twin size bed.

Ma sat us down and laid out the rules, “Y’all are going to have to work out sharin this room just like you were brother and sister. I know real well that brothers and sisters around here also share beds and more.” Looking at Jo Ellen, she continued, “Do you know how to keep your belly from swellin?” Jo nodded and smiled. Ma continued, “I can see that you young uns been gettin real fond of each other. I remember when Pa and me started feelin thet way so that’s why I’m puttin you together. Just don’t make me sorry.”

For a week we took turns leaving the room while the other changed clothes and other such niceties. Jo was an only child so obviously liked having a trusted someone to talk to. We would visit for a while every night after turning off the light. She began opening up her feelings about things to me and I reciprocated. I would have my hand on my hard cock thinking of her so close. I was often able to quietly cum into some toilet paper I brought to bed. I thought I heard her rubbing herself too.

In the middle of one night she was moaning and sobbing and thrashing in her sleep. I sat on her bed and held her. She awoke crying then told me to lay next to her and wrapped her arms around me. We had our nightclothes on but her big breasts were pushed up against me. That made my pecker rise up between our bellies but she didn’t object. She said as she cried, “I was having a nightmare.” Then she told me about being raped by the boyfriend and his buddies. I lost my erection and just held and kissed her gently until she got back to sleep.

The next night she pulled the covers back and said she always wanted me close. In the single-sized bed it WAS close but we were both kinda small and wanted it. We kissed and caressed through our clothes before sleeping and again in the morning. I couldn’t jack off in bed so when her hand slipped through my pajama fly and she rubbed my hard dick, it exploded all over. We both laughed and cleaned up the mess.

One morning Jo said, “We are sleeping together so why can’t we change clothes together?” She pulled off her nightshirt and I almost came in my pajamas. Damn she was beautiful. I was used to her pretty, lightly freckled face with the grey eyes and her shoulder length dark red hair which had enough natural wave that it didn’t need any help. But the rest of her! She was only five feet tall with full C cup tits which looked big on her slender body. They were beautifully shaped with stand up nipples that were slightly upturned. Her crotch carpet was a lighter red and not too abundant so needed no trimming to look cared for. I could see her inner pussy lips poking out of the outer ones just enough to be interesting. Shit, she was better looking than the women I saw in my brothers’ girly magazines and she was right in front of me! With what had happened in the night I wasn’t shy taking off my pajamas. We kissed and touched each other’s naked bodies then she jacked me off into some tissue before getting dressed.

She knew that I was a virgin and one night as we were getting ready for bed and doing our usual kissing and fondling Jo said, “Leave your pajamas off. This is my safe time.” She laid back with her legs spread and guided me into the promised land for the first time. I shot my wad on the second stroke and she wrapped her arms and legs around me so I couldn’t escape. Her gentle humping against me quickly got me hard again without leaving her pussy. We fucked a lot longer this time and I experienced her orgasm. I thought I must have hurt her it was so violent but she just laughed and thanked me for the best sex of her short life. We screwed every night and morning and in between if we could find the opportunity. Although messy, her period only slowed us down a bit. A week later she let me know that the loving would have to stop for a while and explained it all to me.

We had been noisy enough that the whole family in the small house knew we were balling. I asked Pa what he did when Ma was in her fertile time so he told me about rubbers and oral sex. He got me some condoms and told me how to clean and reuse them ... we were poor, don’t forget. He and Ma showed us how to do oral sex. Me and Jo got real hot watching them and then had to show them what we learned so they could make sure we were doing it right. We didn’t know about porn but that was like a live sex show. We did all get naked and do our own partner in the same room once in a while when the other boys were away. My parents admitted that they had actually swapped with one of Pa’s brothers and his wife a few times.

With that background filled in let’s get back to Sam’s porch. The beer was tasting real good as I explained how we got here.

After finishing 11th grade, which was the educational goal in our families, Jo and I wanted to see the rest of the world like we had seen on TV. I’d saved up a bit of money and Ma and Pa chipped in some for our wedding by a Justice of the Peace. As Pa said, might as well make it legal. Pa drove us here because we didn’t want to get TOO far from home. We found the trailer about six months ago. Jo got her job pretty easy ... we knew that nice tits help and hers are real nice ... but without a high school diploma I haven’t found a decent job. I made a few bucks here and there because I’m farm boy handy at fixing things. So we are just getting by but are going nowhere.

Sam fixed the best dinner I’d had in quite a while to go with my third beer. I don’t drink much so I was getting pretty “relaxed”. After we finished eating Sam said that he had an idea to share with me. “It’s expected to be awful hot for the next two weeks and I don’t like the thought of you two sweltering in that tin box. I have a small furnished apartment above the garage that was here when I bought the place. You are welcome to stay there. I know you have your pride and independence so I’ll expect you both to work in the house and yard in exchange. I’ve needed help for a while but just put off looking for it so you will be a blessing to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.