Royalty Harem - Cover

Royalty Harem

Copyright© 2018 by Dekramkoob

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man is transported to a world where he can control common sense through his relationship with a goddess. He uses this to his advantage. Main character is not a nice person, and neither are the people he is sexually involved with. (One male, several females. Female Dom is Lezdom)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Historical   DoOver   Far Past   Time Travel   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Picking up from where we left off.

Sorry about the short break, I was writing chapters further down the line. This chapter is an important one, as it sets the mood for the whole story, and I didn’t have it tweaked to my liking until I just scraped it and rewrote it. Hope you like it.

Man - Unnamed so far Laura - Servant of the Empress, dressed with open tits and pussy, with a collar and piercings. Olivia - The mother, in a ballgown. Sarah - The daughter Lady Cora - Regional Queen, blue dress, diamond encrusted tiara with a gem in the center.


“We have no choice...”

Her daughter caught her eyes, and Olivia watched as they welled up with tears. A few seconds later, seconds Olivia didn’t know if they had, the tears subsided and desperation took their place.

Olivia sought out something to settle her daughter before the Man turned his attention to them and saw their lack of submission. Something in her mind clicked as it frantically tried to find a positive to this whole situation. In an extremely quiet voice she leaned over as best she could from her spot on the floor without further ruining her dress.

She took great care to speak so softly that only her daughter would be able to hear her words.

“This Man is the Consort of the Empress. He has met her, married her. Serving him is like serving her, and we will most likely meet her if we do a superior job at being servants. You PRAYED for an opportunity to even see the Empress, and now you have the chance to not only meet her, but serve her, albeit indirectly. The Empress has seen fit to grant you this chance. Now kneel down and show our new lordess some respect!”

The last sentence was whispered harshly, with a small shake of her daughter’s body to emphasize her point. Her little tirade seemed to have worked, as the resignation and desperation in her daughter’s eyes faded. Replacing it was clarity and a drive to fulfill one of her lifelong dreams.

Naturally Olivia knew that a servant or slave with motivations such as those would be disloyal to their mistress if given the opportunity to fulfil that dream a different way. She would handle her daughter’s inherent disloyalty later, for now she needed to make a dent in their collective dishonor and serve her master with pride, dignity and submission. Doubly so to make up for her daughter’s false motive.

She took that moment to glance up at her new ‘owner’.

He was still standing aside the table, with his hands on the servant’s head as she worked her mouth over his cock. He was using her posture collar to brace himself and control the speed at which she moved. With a flick of his hand he jerked her collar back away from him. It bit into her neck and she gave a muted choke, her mouth still full of manparts, as she nearly fell backwards at the sudden change of direction.

She gave a sputtered cough, saliva dripping down from her mouth, then dove forwards to try and envelope his cock again with her mouth.

“No!”

With a sharp command like one might use on a pet, he put one hand on her forehead and then used his foot to press down on the swinging chain that connected her nipples to her posture collar. Her nipples extended and warped, the chain pulling them as he pushed his foot down to the floor. She spread her legs like a dog in heat. She gave a clipped squeal as her body followed his foot to the floor.

She couldn’t tilt her neck because of the posture collar, and because of his pressure on the chain, she couldn’t lean back enough to look up. Olivia was hard pressed to tell from her angle, but she thought she could see the servant’s tongue running across the top of his foot.

“Would you help me finish, please?”

He turned towards her Queen, Lady Cora, his cock giving a slight bob as he did so. His foot never left the chain as he addressed the Queen.

She looked first at him, then his cock, a small blush on her face as she hesitated for a moment.

“Help you finish? You mean like...”

He nodded as he removed his foot from her servant’s chest and took two steps closer to the table. His man parts were only inches away from the sitting queen’s face now and she seemed rather intrigued by them, as she kept glancing between them and his face.

“The drink you requested needs a bit of coaxing from it, and it is a delicate process. My servant gets a bit enthused when I allow her the privilege of enticing it from my cock, as you can sEE”

His last word had a sharp increase in volume, as his servant had crept up behind him, on all fours like a dog. When she had gotten behind him, she went up onto her knees and used her hands to spread his asscheeks before leaning forwards and ... Kissing it? Licking it? Olivia couldn’t tell, nor could she understand WHY any woman would do such a thing to a man...

Of course, she had been licked in the front by a servant from time to time, and then there was the time she had made her daughter with the neighboring lordess, and that had certainly felt good. But ... Surely, this man didn’t have a vagina in his ass ... Did he?


His cock seemed to stand higher at whatever Laura was doing to his ass and he gave a light groan as she worked her way deeper between his cheeks. From Lady Cora’s position she couldn’t see what exactly was happening behind him, but she could certainly hear the lewd slurping and gurgling at whatever Laura’s tongue was doing.

He moaned rather loudly and his cock bobbed again, bringing her attention back to the manparts infront of her face. Coming to a decision that she simply MUST try her Empress’s new favorite drink, no matter the cost or process, she blushed a little bit more before tentatively reaching her gloved hand towards the cock that was only inches from her face.

It was still wet from Laura’s saliva, and her glove darkened slightly as it absorbed the foreign liquid. With caution and delicacy she tenderly stroked the strange manpart. It surely wouldn’t do to deny the Consort of the EMPRESS, but she had to be careful. Who knew how much force was too much, she couldn’t break his manparts off, that would be disastrous!

His hands reached out for bare her shoulders as he leaned forwards, giving a longer moan at whatever Laura was doing to his ass. She felt his weight press against her bare shoulders as his cock inched closer to her face. She opened her mouth hesitantly, then closed it a second later.

Surely she wasn’t supposed to take it into her mouth like Laura had done. Right?

Her mind flashed back to the conversation she had had with the Empress over the long range communication crystal, and in specific the wording that her Radiance had used to describe how she should act.

“You must do everything he wants, no matter how vile, putrid or dirty you might think it may be. The only thing that keeps me happy while he is away are the tales of those he dominates and defiles, and the com crystal recordings of the acts. I expect you to do whatever he tells you, and make sure you have your tiara on so that I may ... review your hospitality...”

Would this count as putrid or dirty? Cora certainly thought so, but she would rather not do what Laura was doing right now. She would certainly do it if he asked, because the Empress told her to, but ... She would prefer he didn’t.

She nearly shook her head to clear her thoughts as she absentmindedly stroked the cock only a few inches from her face. This was, in his own words, a privilege. She should be honored that he was taking the time and effort to prepare a drink that the Empress is so fond of. As such, it is her obligation to help him in any way she can, regardless of the Empress’s commands.

With her determination set, she leaned forward with an open mouth, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Then what??

She didn’t know...

He looked at her as if expecting her to do something else, but truthfully, she didn’t know what else to do.

Did she bite it? Did she lick it, chew it? What would feel good for him?

She didn’t know, and so the best course of action was to simply do ... nothing.

He noticed her hesitation at what to do, and decided that he wanted to dominate this pure noblewoman. One of his hands shift from her shoulder to the back of her head, taking a wad of her pristine hair as he got a good grip.

“Don’t bite it, just lock your jaws open and suck, like you are breathing in.”

She tried to follow his instructions, and was totally unprepared as he shoved her head down to the hairs of his pubis. She let out a choked cough at her inability to breath, but by then he had already pulled her head back. He let out a moan at how good the tight warm depths of her mouth felt, as tingles ran through his cock.

It didn’t hurt that Laura’s tongue was on an expedition to find his colon via his ass. She was vigorously going after his prostate, almost tongue fucking his asshole as she moved back and forth with her whole head. She exhaled hard, and he felt a tingle on his ball sack as her hot breath hit it.

His eyes fell to the Queen’s giant titties that were resting on the table, covered up only by the strapless ballgown. He shoved his cock back down her throat roughly, although he was met by some resistance this time, as he contemplated how he could get his hands on those breasts and continue to get a blowjob. An idea sprang to his mind as his head swiveled.

He glanced over at the two prostrating noblewomen, noticing that the mother had been looking at their little display, although she looked away when she saw his head turning. A smirk grew on his face as an idea took shape.

He pulled the Queen’s face off of his cock for a moment, before tilting her face up to look at him. She seemed to be totally out of it, but a light slap on the cheek brought her attention back to him. Her blue eyes locked with his as she seemed to struggle to not yell out at the indignation of this whole affair.

“What was the mother’s name again?”

He gestured over his shoulder. The Queen took a second to understand his question before she fumbled a moment or two. She seemed to compose herself, with a weary glance at his cock that hung only inches from her mouth still.

“Their names are -”

He cut her off with a short plunge of his cock into her mouth, probably not the best idea as she was speaking and nipped his cock with her teeth, but she needed to learn to listen.

“Not their names, her name. The mother’s name.”

The Queen’s eyes flushed with anger for a second before it faded. Pulling her off again, she took a deep sputtering breath before answering him.

“Her name is Olivia -”

Whatever else she was going to say was cut off as he shoved his cock back into her mouth. He half turned his torso so that he could look at the two on the floor. The mother had heard her name and the conversation, although this time she decided to stay prostrated, and he saw no flash of movement as he turned partially around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.