Blizzard - Cover

Blizzard

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she's worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy. Winner of 2020 Golden Clitoris for Best Erotic MC Story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

There was a pop as Max pulled her last finger out from between Alex’s lips. Alex swallowed and took my hand.

I wanted a moment of clarity. I wanted to realize in my madness that the man I had been had succumbed to the blight. I had broken the world and become the dragon. The wind rocked my building. Snow darkened the windows to blackness. I reflected affection on my three women.

“Look at this weather! I think we might have to stay in bed all day tomorrow!” Sam cheered. Alex led me to the edge of the bed. Sam chased behind me. Her long legs straddled my butt and her hands reached under my arms and onto my stomach and chest. She folded forward against me, her large breasts pressed onto my back. I grinned like an idiot.

“I’ll be back to keep playing,” Max hurriedly pecked me on the cheek. “Let me go to the washroom and get cleaned up for bed.”

“We’re going to get the bed really dirty,” Sam teased.

Max smirked at Sam. The redhead made no hurry towards the washroom. She watched as Alex inched me forward so I sat on the edge of the mattress. She pushed on my knee and knelt before me. She looked up with her puppy-love-filled eyes. “Like this?”

“Just like that. Get real dirty,” Max said, running fingers through Alex’s hair. I leaned over the kneeling blonde and pecked the worried redhead. She had moved to leave as I moved to kiss. She had stood up, and so I laid the kiss on her tit. She laughed and tried to not reflexively cover herself. She stuck out her tongue and headed to the washroom.

I looked down at Alex. “You look beautiful, what do you want to do down there?”

Sam tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to look at her; she made a fist and mimed the cock going into her mouth.

“I want to be in love,” Alex grinned, “so I think I might be good. But how do I show that to you?”

She tapped her lower lip and hummed conspiratorially. Sam’s mime got louder. I eased my head back and butted her ear. She scratched her nails all around my chest. There were occasional lines of reddened skin following her fingers but mostly she was pushing only enough to tease me.

Alex looked up. She wanted me to guide her. I was afraid to fail her but I was ready to try for her. I felt the change right down to my bones. I had compromised my inhibitions but not my morals. I stroked my fingers into her hair.

“My hair will be in the way!” Alex squealed when she felt me touch her scalp. She rushed to tie up her hair. I nodded.

“Sam, there’s an elastic in my -- Oh! I love you, sweetie!” Alex accepted the hair tie that Sam had retrieved from her own bag. “Thank you, Sam.”

“You’re welcome,” Sam said, and blushed through her tan.

“What about a boobjob?” Max had a small towel and was drying off her hands in the bathroom doorway.

“I don’t think surgery to catch up to you is going to help, sweetie,” Alex said over her shoulder. She looked back to me with a gleeful lick of her lips.

“I like her idea,” I grinned. Behind me, Sam tensed. Alex blanched, and looked down at her tits with dismay. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back up. “Closer.”

She knee-walked in and I laid my cock on her chest. She looked down again. Her face cleared, and she exhaled in relief. “I thought you meant--”, and she gestured her tits expanding enormously. Sam’s chin dug into my shoulder and she nodded the same.

“Let’s say ‘titfuck’,” I suggested. I didn’t want to screw with their self-images. I had no interest in seeing any of them fuck up their bodies. They were so amazing, so gorgeous, so committed.

“OK, so I...” She grabbed the head of my cock with her left hand and brought her breast in, in the grip of her right hand. I reached down and squeezed her other breast around me. I loved the feel of her skin and the curiosity in her eyes. “This is ... this is something I should be doing.” She took her hand off the top of my cock and took her breast from my hand. “If you need to fondle someone, we’ll call Max back over.”

“Max!” Sam shouted next to my ear.

“I could hear you if you whispered,” Max said around her toothbrush. She must’ve stashed it there without my knowing. “I’m almost done here, or I could--”

But by this point I was having trouble listening to her, because Alex had put her back into her work. She chuckled and grinned. Her cheeks were afire but she was proud of herself. Yet, she frowned moment to moment and I realized the problem. “There’s some lube in my--”

“I know where it is!” Max stuck her head out from the washroom to shout. She dashed back in and spat into the sink. She came back out of the bathroom smiling and waving the tube in her hand. Her breasts shook invitingly. She was still wearing her jeans. Sam wiggled in against me. Alex kept going. I stroked her hair.

“Give Max a moment. We’ll make this even better,” I assured her. Max ran over, jiggling hypnotically over her final four short paces. She showed me the label; I nodded. The cap snapped as she opened it and squeezed a large dollop onto the head of my cock. I flinched: it was chilly.

“I’m so sorry!” she yelped and pulled her hands away. A few more smaller drops spattered on Alex, and on my floor. Max winced. “My fault, my fault, I’ll clean it up.”

“Leave the lube,” Sam said, and picked the tube from Max’s fingers. Max ran for a towel. I reached down and pulled Alex’s breasts apart so we could grease her up.

“Her skin’s gone so red,” Sam observed in wonder.

“If things seem rough or bad,” I said, “we should speak up. My hang-up was that you girls should be learning from people your own age. Well, the most important sex lesson is to speak up.”

“Right: speak up, speak loudly, say ‘yes!’” Alex threw a crisp salute, then giggled as I coated her tits. Max hurried back over and rubbed away the excess that had fallen on Alex’s upper arm, then knelt down on the floor.

I loved the friction and warmth of Alex’s breasts. The slippery lubricant made things easier, which required things to be faster to be as stimulating. Alex was beaming now. She thrust her shoulders up and down with glee.

“If you could bottle her joy, you’d make a fortune,” Sam commented as she watched Alex’s eyes with me. Sam’s hands molested me. I loved the warmth from all sides.

“Nah, I’m greedy. This is only for me.” I smiled for Alex.

Alex giggled at that. Max knelt down and whispered to Alex. She had been right: the apartment was so small that everything said, was heard.

“Can you suck him when he pushes out the top?” Max suggested.

“That’s my girl!” Sam said with a wavering smile. “Oh, wait, that’s Gene’s girl!”

“I like that.” Max looked up at me over Alex’s shoulder. Alex massaged me with her breasts between my knees. Sam entangled me from behind. I was overwhelmed with congested affection. I was smiling so big it hurt.

“Team Girlfriend,” I reiterated as I looked over the two girls in front of me. Where was the fight? I had not known women to share anything well, let alone be so accommodating and supportive of each other over sex. I supposed my knowledge of the female heart was anything but encyclopedic. I made sure not to fall back on my worries. It was easy to stay in the moment. Alex’s enacted courage was something to behold.

She cocked her neck forward in a painful-looking way. I felt the circle of her lips and we all heard the sloppy slurp of her attempt. She coughed. I stroked her hair.

“It’s not a taste I was expecting,” she said. I could see she had almost apologized. I’m glad she hadn’t.

“Is it a bad taste?” Max asked. Sam’s arms tightened around my trunk.

“Your face can fit and you can try it yourself.” Alex sank further down; for the first time in our titfuck I was poking out of the top of her cleavage all the way to the ridge of the head. Max gulped. She shook her head with a gaping mouth. I smiled for her; Max curled her lip between her teeth, then nodded.

Alex bounced up and down, running me between her tits.

“You’re not--You wouldn’t be mad?” Max said uncertainly. Sam’s fingernails poked into my chest.

“Do it!” Alex laughed.

Max grabbed Alex’s shoulder and pushed her friend down into an ass-on-ankles kneel. Max’s mouth latched onto the head of my cock. She was wet and hot; her tongue circled me in a full measure stroke. There was none of the slurp and chaos of Alex. Max pulled back, wearing a huge grin.

“You going to thank Alex for letting you do that?” I asked. I was just teasing. Max tightened a hug from behind and under Alex’s breasts. I could feel Max’s wrists on my balls as Alex and Max rose and fell with the rhythm.

“Thank you. You’re the best,” Max said, and kissed Alex’s cheek.

“You’re welcome,” Alex giggled. The tremors shook out from her lungs. I gasped. I was under pressure. Sam’s sharp nails kept me from relaxing, falling backward, and staring up at the ceiling.

“It’s good. Alex has done a wonderful job,” Sam whispered. “She’s working so hard.” Sam’s breath hitched. “Reward her.” She panted. “Cum for her.” She whimpered. “Make her drippy and beautiful.” She sighed.

“I felt beautiful just by holding his penis,” Max said. She frowned. “His ... cock.” She frowned deeper. “His ... dick.” She smiled in comfort. “It’s a lovely dick.”

I tried not to laugh at her forays into language. I was snorting and shoving the laugh down and the only way to do that was to bury the breath in my lungs. Alex saw me flush red and suffocate purple. She moved faster. The lubricant was spattering away. That friction from her silk-like skin was enough to finish me.

“Aleh--” I never muttered the X sound as I clenched my jaw and spattered cum onto Alex’s chin. She dove down, mouthing my cock. Max’s hands were in her way and she could barely drive down far enough to take the whole opening of my cock between her lips. She snorted as my first rope leapt into her mouth. I must’ve hit her windpipe. I huffed a big breath. I scraped for another one.

Sam kissed my ear. “Wow!” she said. “I think you can ease off now, Aleh.”

“‘Alex’,” Alex rebutted. She had to wiggle elbows into Max to inch back from me. Her fingers scooped up the mixture of spunk and lube and she put it into her mouth. She fingered my last beading droplet with her middle finger. Max stared at it wide-eyed. Alex greedily popped it into her mouth.

“I know, he just kinda said ‘Aleh’ when his brain fried.” Sam rubbed the back of my neck. I took a long heavy breath. I was certain I was out and gone.

Alex undid the elastic and shook out her hair. I smiled at her. She grinned. “‘Alex’,” she told me. “Or ‘Alexa’.

“Anything but ‘Lex’,” Max added. Alex glared at her friend, but then they both laughed. “My Dad calls her that sometimes.”

Alex rolled her eyes. “He called me ‘Lex Luthor‘. And it was only once.”

“You love bad guys! You were talking about conquering the world!”

“I was doing a bit!”

“I think I like ‘Alex’.” I grinned, and let the post-coital sleep hormones pickle my brain. I felt amazing. I reached up and stroked Sam’s cheek. She stretched over me so we could kiss but she struggled to rise up, and punted my butt off the bed. I hit the floor with a thud and a laugh.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry!” Sam panicked. Max laughed along with me. I rolled my head back and looked up through overhanging cleavage into Sam’s eyes.

“It’s just my tailbone. Tails grow back. I’ve seen geckos do it.”

“That doesn’t even make sense!” Sam huffed. I laughed at her. I mean, in her direction. I wanted her to ease up. “You’re not mad?”

“I’m in the best mood I’ve ever been,” I assured her. “I can’t believe I gave in, though.”

“Team Girlfriend wins!” Alex cheered; Max eagerly high-fived her. Sam tickled my neck until I looked back up to her.

“If you’re not mad, I was thinking, for my turn, I’d rather you join me in bed. I don’t want to kneel on the cold floor like Alex was doing.” She smiled. She was determined to be brave, and momentarily she was successful. I cocked my lips in a wry grin. I felt too good to feel bad about what I was about to admit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.