The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Tom picked her up off her feet, and holding her he asked. “Karen? Are you sure about this?”

“Tom Wilkins, I have wanted you to do this to me ... ever sense I knew you. You are just so ... sexy. You always make my pussy tingle.” Karen hugged his neck and nestled her face into his shoulder, as he carried her up to her room. Tom set her on the floor and she kissed him, very passionately.

Karen walked Tom back toward the bed till he sat down. “Up on that bed mister, it’s time to ride.”

Where did this voice come from, Tom thought as he scooted back on the bed. Lying there with his big hard on sticking up. Karen knee walked over him till her pussy was right over top of his cock. She reached between her legs and guided his cock to her pussy as she sat all the way down on it.

“Mmmmmmm ... Oooooh Tommmm. I have waited soooo long for this and it feels real nice. Don’t ever take it out.” Tom just laid there as Karen fucked herself on his cock. She would pump up and down, then back and forth. Her eyes closed and mouth open and moaning. She placed her hands on his chest and Tom was fondling her titties and nipples. She suddenly stiffened, clamped her legs tight to him, then she exploded ... all over him. Moaning and crying out his name, she began humping him through her orgasm, which seemed to go on forever. Tom grabbed her ass and was sliding her back and forth on his cock. Karen squirted all over. Tom was soaked with her cum, and he loved it.

“Tommmmmm ... cummmmmming againnnnmmmmmm ... Oh you are just wonderful ... Tom ... please try not to cum yet.”

To say the least, Tom was trying not to but this woman was so hot, he wasn’t sure how long he could hold off. Just the sight of that big, bald pussy puff surrounding his cock was almost too much for him. Sticking way out more than an ordinary pussy, and her clit was also sticking way out, almost asking for attention. So being the gentlemen he was, he paid attention to it. Tom placed his thumb on her clit and rubbed.

“Yesss Tom ... like that ... like that ... rub harder Tommmm.” Karen arched her back and ground her pussy into him so tight that when she came it sprayed. Karen fell forward as she humped his cock through her orgasm. She was moaning into his chest as he hugged her. He could feel her pussy clamping and squeezing his cock. He couldn’t explain why he hadn’t cum yet.

“Karen, get up on your hands and knees, I want to take you from behind.” Karen wasted no time in getting up. She had waited so long to have a real cock in her that she was going to make this last forever. Tom just loved the sight of that ass of hers. He couldn’t wait to take that ass again, but he thought he would save that for next time. Tom slid right into her and Karen humped her ass back as Tom fucked her. It wasn’t long before Karen told him she was almost there. Tom slowed a bit, leaned over her back and began fondling her nipples.

“Tommmm ... cummm with meee ... please?” And they both came.

They were so much into the fucking that they didn’t hear the front door, or the feet running up the stairs. Just as they were Cumming, Susan burst into the bed room. “Hey Mom...” She just froze. Taking in the sight before her, mouth open. Tom and Karen were aware of her presence, but the orgasms were so intense, they didn’t bother to acknowledge her.

“Ohhhhhmy! Ohhhhmy! Ohhhhmy ... sorry ... Sorry...” Susan backed out the door quickly and closed it. She leaned against the wall. “I can’t believe it ... I can’t believe it!” All of a sudden, as her mind played back what she had just witnessed, Dad and Mom, Cumming together caused her to have a strong orgasm right there. Susan grabbed her pussy as she crossed her legs, trying to be quiet, humping her ass as the orgasm over took her. Susan bent over, squeezing her pussy with her legs. She just creamed in her panties. She was trying so hard not to cry out. As it eased, she made it to her room. Closed and locked her door. She removed her shorts and panties, which were almost soaked through from her cum. She picked up a towel she had and wiped herself, before sitting on the bed. Coming to grip with what she just observed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.