The Neighbor
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It was Sunday morning. Tom had seen Susan get into one of her friends car and drive off. He put on his shorts, no underwear and went over to Karen’s house. She was in the kitchen, making herself some breakfast.” Hey, anyone home?”

“Come on in Tom, Grab a plate, you are having breakfast with me.”

“Sounds like no will not be an acceptable answer.” as he went to the cupboard and got a plate and then some silverware.

“Would you get us some coffee? These eggs are just about done, and so is the toast.” Tom sat down, and Karen served him up, sat down and ate and chatted. She really liked to be In Tom’s presence.

“Where is Suzy off to so early, seen her getting into someone’s car.”

“Oh she is going to spend a few days with her friend Becky. This is the first she has gone anywhere in quite a while. When she got up this morning she was like a different person. What did you two talk about last night?”

“Oh nothing much, just what ever came up. I try to be as accommodating as I can be.”

“Well whatever it was she got from that, it did the trick. She was so bubbly. Tom, as I told you. I can’t believe how much of an impact and influence you have on her, whatever it is, keep it up.”

Oh if she only knew what she was giving him permission to do?

Karen got up to do the dishes as Tom sat and had his coffee. Karen was feeling a little aroused, being in Tom’s presence is really having this effect on her. She was unconsciously humping her pussy on the counter. She had on this sun dress, and if Tom guessed right, she had nothing on under neath it. Tom could see her raising herself ever so slightly up and down. He knew what she was doing. “Well it’s now or never.” he thought.

Tom got up and walked over and stood behind her. “May I help?” She was still humping her pussy as Tom spoke.

“Oh Tom, don’t be silly, I can wash dishes.” He placed his hands on her shoulders.

“You know Karen I owe you a big apology.”

“Why Tom, what makes you say that?” She was enjoying his close proximity and his hands on her shoulders.

“Karen you have a beauty that needs to be recognized, and I have not told you before, how much I appreciate you and your beauty. When I am around you, it’s like a breath of fresh air.”

“Tom ... stop that ... You make me blush.”

“It’s true. I like looking at you. I like ... talking to and with you. I enjoy your company.”

She stopped what she was doing. “Tom ... be careful what you are saying ... I might be getting ... ideas.”

“Your body is so beautiful.” He said sniffing her hair.

“What about ... my body ... TOM?” She said kind of breathy.

“Karen, may I speak my mind? Will you be offended?” Karen had an idea where this was all going, and her heart was leaping.

“Well ... no. One should say what is on their mind I suppose.”

“I love the smell of your hair. I love the way your neck curves to your shoulders” He said, running his hands on her neck. Karen closed her eyes, just enjoying this. Tom was running his hands down her arms and onto her hips. “I like how your arms hang so naturally at your side. And the indent of your waste gives your waist an inviting curve to it.

Leaning her head back, closing her eyes. Her pussy is on fire now. She has longed for Toms touch. “What else do you love about me ... Mr. Wilkins?”

Tom moved his hands up and on a daring move, right over her breasts. “I love the way your Titties protrude out, I love the feel of your nipples as they harden under my touch ... Am I being to ... forward ... Karen?”

Karen breathed out then answered, eyes closed, head back, enjoying his hands on her breasts and nipples. “N ... no Tom ... not at all ... and ... You were saying?” She so wanted this to continue.

Tom slowly pressed his cock up against her ass. She could feel the bulge pressing into her ass cheeks. “And might I say, this most beautiful, perfect form of an exquisite ass that you so proudly display, just makes one’s mouth water to ... taste it ... In its bare form.”

“Mmmmm oh Tommm. You make me feel soooo ... delicious.” Karen was so turned on that she was totally caught up in what Tom was doing to her. To be seduced like this ... beyond her wildest dream.

Running his hands down her front slowly and pressing her back into his cock and away from the counter, he stops at the very top of her pussy puff. Karen holds her breath in anticipation of the final move. “Then there is that most delectable part. One that has captured my attention ... many times, but with the most discrete observation. A most beautiful pussy, if I may say so.” moving his hands down over the rising mound, very slowly, pressing his fingers in slightly, feeling the hard clit under his fingers. She opens her mouth with a gasp and mmmmm, as he continues.

“The puff of this delicious piece, protruding out as if to ask for all different types of attention to be administered to it. And what has also shown itself, coming out so boldly from within the folds of its confinement, but the very core of its existent.” Tom could feel her humping into his hand desperate for contact. But he had to carry on the ... prestigious seduction.

“I believe the nectar from this beautiful flower is beginning to flow.”

Karen’s eyes shut, head back on Tom’s shoulder, so caught up in what he is saying and the way he so profoundly talks of her body. “Mmmmm Tom ... You’re going to make me ... cum.”

Tom continued with his verbal adoration of Karen’s body. “With all of that said, I think we should unveil this beautiful form of a most enjoyable female body, do you agree ... Karen?”

Karen didn’t speak, only raised her hands over her head. Tom took his queue and slowly raised her sun dress over her head and set it on the table. He quickly shed his shorts and turned her around, hands on her shoulders. He stepped closer, his cock touching her just above her pussy. Karen pressed herself into him and moaned, but left her arms at her side. Tom thought about this. “A sign of her submissiveness?” he thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.