The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

They sat like that for a few minutes and Susan spoke. “Mom likes you, you know.”

Now this caught Tom off guard. “What, Suzy why do you say that?”

Lifting off him and holding his hands. “Dad, mom always talks about you. Do you know how many guys she has turned down? Not going out with anyone.” Now Tom didn’t know that, but his interest was getting peaked. “When she has her friends over its Tom this and Tom that. I think she really ... more than likes you ... you know?” Susan cast her eyes down as she finished her statement.

“Susan, I think you are reading more into this than you think. I mean ... we have ... arrangements. And I think that she is just ... you know, grateful.”

Susan looked at Tom. “No Dad. I know what you have done for us ... and for me, but that is not why she feels the way she does.”

“Oh? And how do you know that?”

Susan began to blush, not looking at Tom. “If ... If I ... tell you something ... will you promise me ... not to think bad of me and not say anything to mom? ... You have to promise.”

“Ok I promise ... what is it?”

“OK ... now you promised... (Pause and a sigh) I heard mom ... one night. I thought there was something wrong, so I went down to her room to see what it was. I thought maybe she had hurt herself. Her door was open some and I looked in. Mom was lying on the bed ... naked. Her hands were between her ... well you know. As she was ... doing it ... she was saying ... your name.” Susan buried her head in Tom’s shoulder as he hugged her. He had to choose his words carefully.

“Suzy, I don’t think ill of you at all. We all have to have some ... gratification once in a while. Your mom is no different. After all it’s been a while since she has ... well you know. And sometimes we have fantasies to help us in those times. But that doesn’t mean there are real feelings there; I mean to base a relationship on.”

“Dad ... Can I tell you what she says ... its kind of graphic, but to prove my point?”

“Well, I don’t know. Suzy those things are private. They probably shouldn’t be shared ... especially with a neighbor.”

Susan sat up and put her hands on his. “When she is ... fingering herself ... she wishes it was you ... doing it to her. Every time I heard her talking, as she was ... doing it, as if you were there. Telling you she would not want anyone else to do these things to her. And she wants you’re ... co ... Cock in her ... soooo bad. Dad, I believe mom ... loves you. And not just because of what you have done for us.” She hugged him and said. “Oh Dad, I’m sorry for telling you this, but I didn’t know how to relate to you how she feels about you. Please don’t feel bad about her ... please?”

Wow! That took Tom back. He just held her tight, digesting what Susan had just told him. “Honey, I could never feel bad toward your mom. In lieu of what you said, I am most ... flattered. I promise I won’t say anything or let her know that you told me.” Susan hugged him and then said “Dad ... do you ... think about mom ... that way?”

“Susan? Not going to answer that question.”

Smiling she said “I’ll take that as a yes”

Tom took her arms gently and looking in her eyes. “Susan ... uhh ... didn’t say that.”

She was looking up at him and with a grin.”Didn’t deny it either ... Dad can I ask you a question?”

“Boy ... I’m not sure ... but ok.”

“Do you ever think ... about me ... when you...”

“Ok ... ok ... neighbor soaps are over for the day” But As Tom stood up, Susan held his neck and wrapped her legs around him and hugged herself to him.

“Dad it would be ok ... if you did.” She kissed him on the cheek and let herself down; sliding her pussy down him till her feet touched the floor. She headed out the door, looking back with a wave, “Love you dad ... by.”

Tom just sat down in his chair, looking very confused, thinking of the conversation he just had with his neighbor’s daughter. Not believing that it really happened. “Karen wants me to fuck her ... really bad. And what’s this about Susan. She is practically rubbing herself on me and she wants me to think of ... fucking her also.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.