The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

After that day, things changed, a lot. Karen and Susan were coming over quite a bit to use the pool, or just to hang out. Karen’s dressing was not as modest as it was. One time she had on these shorts that were so tight, it was all Tom could do not to stair. He could have sworn that Susan’s suit was tighter than it was. Now it seemed as though she would ... flaunt herself when she was in Tom’s company. When she had a dress on, he would catch glimpses of her panties by the way she would set or bend. Her blouse was more open now, and her titties were growing big for her age. Sometimes he could see her nipples. “Is she wearing a bra?’ Tom would think.

One particular day, he came home early, went upstairs, and from his bed room he could see the pool. What he saw completely blew his mind. There in the lounge chair was Karen. Her feet were on either side of the chair, she had undone her top and her Bikini bottoms. Her nipples were hard as a rock and she was rubbing them with her hand, her other hand was rubbing her pussy. What Tom saw almost caused him to cum right there. Her pussy was completely bare and it protruded way out, and out of that was her clit, which was also sticking out. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

Her head was back and her eyes closed. She was rubbing her finger over and around her slit, plunging her finger in her hole. Tom had his cock out and was just a pumping it, he could cum at any moment now. Just then he saw her open her mouth and raise her pussy in the air, her hand was a blur on her pussy, and she came, and when she did, she squirted ... almost into the pool.

Tom lost it. He came all over the wall under the window when he saw her squirt from her orgasm. He just wanted to run down there and pump that pussy for all he was worth. Little did Tom know, but Karen was thinking about him taking her right there, at the pool.

Karen sat there, resting in the fantastic orgasm she just had. Thinking Tom would not be home for a few more hours, she removed her suit and jumped in, naked. Tom, watching this, brought his cock back to life. He wanted to leave but the sight of that body, kept him at the window. He could not get the image of that ass out of his mind. She would arch her body to swim down. When she did, her ass would stick above the water; her cheeks would open some so Tom could see her pucker hole.

Karen was treading the water, then laying back and swimming on her back; she glanced up and saw Tom in the window, watching her. Tom thought she had her eyes closed but he stepped back some, thinking she had not seen him.

Karen casually turned over in the water and began swimming to the shallow end. Knowing Tom had seen her, peaked her arousal like never before. Instead of being angry, she was very turned on. “Well let’s give him a show, shall we Karen?” She said this to herself.

Karen slowly walked to the edge of the pool, the side where Tom could see what she was doing. She placed her hands on the edge of the pool, standing on her toes; she put the bottom of her pussy puff on the smooth edge so her clit was sticking out on the top edge. Going up and down on her toes, she was rubbing her clit on the edge of the pool. This caused her clit to ride over the edge. Her orgasm was building.

Tom couldn’t take his eyes away; the sight of what she was doing held him there, pumping his cock again. Karen had her eyes closed, head moving back and forth. Knowing Tom was watching her was the biggest turn on she had ever had. It wasn’t long and she was there. Groaning and almost screaming out because it was so intense. Her pussy was squirting all over. When her puff came up, you could see a spray above the lip of the pool.

Tom came again, as hard as he had before. This woman is going to drive him mad.

Karen was into her 2nd orgasm, still squirting. It has been over four years sense she has had a cock. Almost every night she had to deal with her raging arousal. She wasn’t sure if her daughter could hear her. She tried to keep it down as much as she could, but it was soooo hard. She wanted someone pounding into her so bad ... and not just any someone.

Tom cleaned himself up and thought it best if he went back to work. He quietly slipped out thinking Karen was none the wiser. Karen, in the mean time, just floated in the water, feeling very relaxed and excited for what had just taken place. Now she knew he was interested, or at least he was noticing her. And if it was sexually at first, so be it.

After that incident, Tom noticed that when Karen was around him, she would always get real close to him. Especially when they were talking, she was always bumping into him and then excusing herself saying she was getting clumsier. But Karen would not be the big distraction.

Ever sense her birthday; Susan would give him full frontal hugs. She would just plop in his lap and hug his neck, using the excuse this is how a daughter shows affection to her dad. Sometimes it would seem like she was grinding her ass on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.