The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

A few months later, Tom was wondering where his manager was. He couldn’t get him on his phone nor Karen either. “Well maybe some type of emergency” he thought. Just then his phone rang, it was Karen. She was at the hospital and Tom could barley understand her as she was so shook up.

“Karen, I’ll be right there.” Tom told his secretary to hold all his appointments and have Dave take over till he got back. Tom rushed to the hospital, all kinds of scenarios going through his mind. When he arrived at the room, Karen was by the bed holding Bill’s hand, crying. He was all bandaged up, tubes in his mouth. He looked terrible. Tom walked over to the bed and placed his hand on Karen’s shoulder. Bill had been in a bad car accident, a kid texting had run a red light hitting him on the driver’s side. As usual, the kid sustained minor damages. But for Bill, it was life threatening.

She looked up at him, placed her hand on his and just wept more. Tom had never felt so helpless. His eyes were beginning to water, seeing the state of his friend and wife. Just then Bill jerked and all kinds of bells and whistles went off. “Code blue ... code blue” came over the speaker. Karen didn’t know what was happening. Medical personal flooded the room and ushered Tom and Karen out the door and closed it.

Karen hugged Toms arm.”TOM ... What is happening ... is he going to be all right?” Karen was crying and hugging his arm. Tom didn’t know what to say. Tom’s dad was a doctor, and from stories he had been told, he knew this was not going to end well. After about 15 minutes, the doctor came out, took Karen’s hand. Without saying anything at first, she knew.

“Mrs. Peterson. I am so sorry ... his injuries were just too massive, I really wish we could have done more.”

Karen just fell on Tom, wailing and crying. Tom took her to a room where she could just let it all out. After about an hour, Tom said. “Karen, I will take care of everything. I am going to take you to your mom’s. I’ll stop and pick up Susan from school and bring her to you.”

“Oh Tom ... thank you ... I ... I just don’t know what I am going to do. Tom, I need to ask you a favor, please?”

“Anything I can do Karen.”

“Susan thinks the world of you and has such a good relationship, almost like a 2nd father. Would ... would you tell her about her dad?”

“Gee Karen, are you sure you want me to do that?”

“Tom I trust you to know how to break it to her, gently.”

Tom dropped off Karen and went to the school. Now how do you tell a ten year old that her dad won’t be there any more for her? Of course Susan had all kinds of questions when she got in the car. Tom pulled into a parking lot, took off his seat belt and moved over to Susan. “Honey, I have something to tell you.” You could hear her shriek a block away. This was the hardest thing Tom ever had to do. She hugged him and just cried her eyes out. Tom’s heart just melted for this young girl. Right then, he made up his mind that he would try to be the dad to her that she would be missing.

Tom helped with the funeral arrangements, and for the next week, he was at their house every day.

“Tom, can I talk to you? Sit down. Tom, I’m worried. I mean the house, the bills ... I ... I don’t know if I can handle all this, or if I have enough money to stay ... living here.” Karen’s eyes were tearing up as she spoke.

Tom sat next to her. Thinking for a moment, took her hand and said...” Karen, I have been thinking lately how I want to be of help to you. Bill was more than an employee, he was a good friend. I would have made him vice president after a while. So here is what I am going to do, and Karen? No exceptions. First I am going to pay off your mortgage. This will alleviate some of your debt. I am going to put you on a profit sharing plan from the business. I will set up a trust fund for Susan, for college. In other words Karen, I will take care of you and Susan for as long as you like.”

“Tom ... I ... I don’t know what to say ... I mean ... Oh thank you Tom ... Thank you.” She hugged him so hard he thought he would bust.

Well after that, Tom did just that. He would have them over for dinner, take them places. He went to all of Susan’s school functions. It got so; she was at his house more than her own. Tom was almost becoming like a father to her. It had been about three years now, and Susan was turning fourteen. Tom had a big birthday party at his house for her and her friends, about 8 totals.

When they came out to get into the pool, everything changed for Tom. 9, 12-14 year old girls in the skimpiest swimsuits he had ever seen. And to make matters worse, Karen comes over to join the fun, and when she removes her robe. Tom almost lost it right there. Her bathing suit was almost a thong, her pussy puff was so pronounced and the camel toe. It was almost too much for him. She just grinned at Tom and jumped into the pool with the rest of the girls. Tom’s cock was so hard, he had to go in and take care of it, or it would explode right there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.