The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Tom was a man in his late thirties. Married for a short while but didn’t work out, so they parted, but still remained friends. Tom was that type of easy going, nice to be around type of guy. It was hard to stay angry at him, due to his easy humble nature.

Tom was big into computers and troubleshooting, right out of school. He got some degrees in computer science and programming, and in a short time, his customer base had grown to the point to where he started his own business. Having some large lucrative contracts, he was able to hire a few people. One was a fellow by the name of Bill Peterson.

Bill was in his early twenties. Married to a beautiful woman named Karen, and they had a daughter, Susan, who was 6 at this time.

Bill was so promising in his work for Tom, that he eventually promoted him to manager. This gave Tom more time to pursue other interests.

One day Tom had heard that Bill was looking for a house. “Hey Bill. I understand you are looking for a house in a decent neighborhood. If interested, there is one for sale, right next door to me. That is if you don’t mind living next to your boss.”

Now Tom and Bill had a good relationship with each other, almost best friends. “Yea Tom. I would like that. That way I could use your pool all the time. You could have us over for cookouts and parties...”

“Ok, I get it; you want to suck up to the boss, right?”

“Tom. You must think I have ulterior motives. Yes, set it up and Karen and I will come by and take a look.”

Actually it was Tom who had the motives. Now Tom was not a womanizer, but the few times he had Bill and his wife and daughter over to swim. He couldn’t help to notice how beautiful and sexy Karen was in her bikini. She had a nice body, titties were about 35-36 b cup. A nice ass but her best feature was her pussy puff. He had never seen a woman whose pussy stuck out like hers did. At first he thought she had a heavy furry patch, but there was never any sign of hair. One day, on the web he came across a girl with a big mound on one of the adult sites he was watching. Now he understood.

Tom would never make any type of pass at his friend’s wife, but that didn’t stop his fantasies at night when he would jack himself off, dreaming of what he would like to do to that pussy, if he ever could.

Well the sale went through and they moved into the house. For the next two years it was just great. Having Bill next door, made it easy for Tom to consult with him on company matters, over a beer, or in their pool. Having the wife and daughter around wasn’t bad either.

Now Karen dressed fairly conservative, as did their daughter, who was 10 by now. That is unless they were swimming. Many times Tom had to excuse himself, go into the house to relieve the arousal building up inside him. As he watched Karen in that bathing suit, it was not hard not to notice that body that just seemed to scream fuck me.

Their daughter was becoming very friendly with Tom. Always coming over and seeing if he needed any help with things. Sometimes he would give her things to do to earn some money. Just to make her feel wanted. As Tom would watch and interact with her, he saw now what he was missing by not having a family. He really envied Bill for what he had. Life was good, could it get any better?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.