Stolen - Cover

Stolen

Copyright© 2018 by littlebluebird

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young teenage girl awakes in a cold, dark room. She is naked and scared, hungry and alone. But the isolation and the unknown of the room are the least of her concerns. For her captors live just above her, and are cruel and wicked monsters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation  

As I opened my eyes, I hoped that what little I could recall of yesterday’s events were all just a bad dream. But as my eyes became focused, and I could see nothing but darkness around me, I swallowed and realized that I was really here – that this room was very real, and that I was really trapped within its confines, naked and alone.

Or so I thought. Suddenly, I heard what sounded like voices from high above me. I held my breath and listened closely. There was nothing but silence. I thought maybe I was losing my mind with all that had been going on, but then I heard it again. It was definitely a person’s voice. A woman by the sound of it, but I couldn’t be sure.

I contemplated calling out for a moment. I thought maybe that person could rescue me from this place. But then I realized something else, too. That person may be the one who put me here. I suddenly felt terrified, more so than I already was, thinking that maybe this person was going to hurt me or do something perhaps even worse...

I knew that sooner or later I was going to find out what was going on. I guess, despite everything about this room, I had hoped it wouldn’t be as soon as it was, as suddenly I was blinded by an intense light radiating from the ceiling. I covered my eyes and panicked, scurrying about on the mattress and curling into a ball.

Then I heard that voice again, only this time, it was much closer. Then, I heard footsteps, followed by a second voice, this one sounding more like a man. I was terrified and shaking as I heard them moving closer to me. I thought that this was it for me. I was going to die. Without any control of myself, I felt a warmth pooling between my legs and I realized I was peeing!

I was so embarrassed and yet, I did not move. Not even as the footsteps got louder and louder until they stopped suddenly. My eyes were shut tightly, and my whole body was shaking. I could feel someone close to me. Very close to me. Then I heard the woman speak and I knew they were standing right in front of me.

“Such a filthy little creature, isn’t she?” She spoke harshly.

“Indeed.” The man replied. “But she is quite beautiful in such a state, don’t you think?” He asked, sounded amused.

I heard the woman chuckle, and then I flinched as I felt a hand on my hip, rubbing it softly. “Of course. She is, after all, in her natural state, and my, what a beautiful specimen she is.”

I felt her hand leave my hip and slide under my arms, groping my breast. “She has such perfect breasts, too. Tiny but well-formed, and I’m sure she still has plenty of growing to do.”

I winced as I felt two fingers then pinching my nipples. “Such tiny nipples she has. I can hardly wait to see them clamped, pierced, and tied to some weights.”

As the woman still squeezed at my breasts, I suddenly felt another pair of hands begin to rub my bottom, gently scraping dried mud from my skin with his fingers.

He then worked his fingers lower until he was rubbing between my tightly closed legs. I heard him sniffing as he tried to force his fingers between my thighs. “Do you smell that, darling?” He asked.

“Smell what?” She replied.

“Our little captive here pissed herself.” I felt his fingers leave my thighs and heard more sniffing. “Yeah,” He laughed, “She definitely pissed herself.”

“What a truly filthy little creature.” I heard her remark, before speaking again. “Put her out. It’ll be easier to get her upstairs that way.”

“You’re the boss.” I heard him reply. Then they both went quiet. The only sound I could hear with my head still pressed against my chest was rustling. Like someone was searching through their backpack for a book or something. I swallowed and wondered what they might be doing. It was all I could think about, but I didn’t dare open my eyes. Then suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

Just moments after, I felt weak. Not exhaustion weak, but like I was paralyzed. I tried to move, but I couldn’t. I tried to speak, but my lips wouldn’t move. For the first time, I even tried to open my eyes but everything was blurry. My vision was nothing but clouds and shapes, moving as I felt myself being carried somewhere. I felt my mind slowly drifting away. As if I was being forced into falling to sleep. I just hoped before I slipped into unconsciousness, that I would wake up.

And I did. But as I realized the predicament I was in, I immediately wished secretly that I hadn’t. When I woke, I found that I was still naked. I also found that I had a pounding headache. I tried to place my hand to my head, only to find that I couldn’t move them. I looked over and saw that around my wrist was a leather cuff. I checked my other arm and found a similar looking cuff on my right wrist, too.

I tried pulling on them, but they had been securely fastened with a rope that had been pulled through metal hoops bolted to both sides of the bathtub I was sitting in. I began to panic, breathing heavily and trying to struggle against my bonds. I looked down as I fought, realizing my ankles had cuffs around them too. They were bound together with rope, forcing my ankles maybe an inch or two apart.

I quickly tired myself out. I tried to catch my breath, but it proved a challenge with a ball gag filling my mouth, painfully stretching my jaw wide. As I struggled to breathe, I looked over at the door, finding the woman from earlier standing there with an amused look on her face. She was smiling, but somehow, that didn’t make me feel any better.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.