Eric Olafson, Neo Viking (Vol 1) - Cover

Eric Olafson, Neo Viking (Vol 1)

Copyright© 2000 by Vanessa Ravencroft

Foreword

I was asked by my best friends to tell this story. At first, I objected to the idea, but then it grew on me, mostly because during this journey I have met a vast host of beings and individuals. Some became friends and some became much more, where the word friend simply is not enough to describe the bond that is shared.

Some of these individuals became enemies and others simply played their part. It is to their memory I decided to dedicate this story.

For me, it all began on a planet called Nilfeheim, where I was born as Eric Olafson, son of Isegrim Olafson and Ilva Ragnarsson on October 7th, 4999, Old Terran Time. And now I have come to the end of my journey in this Universe and time.

Even after almost 350 years, my life does not draw to an end, but that part of my journey, the part my friends wanted me to share has come to an end.

I am getting ahead of myself and if you find it entertaining enough to follow my tale to the end, I will tell you how and why I ended up on Narth Prime and what I have planned for my next and final journey.

As mentioned, my human life and my journey began about 350 years ago on a very cold water world called Nilfeheim.

I am able to recall much of the details, so I decided to tell you this story from my perspective, but sometimes I will borrow the eyes and ears and the minds of others to tell this story.

With this, I welcome you into my world.

Sincerely,
Eric Olafson,
aka the Dark One (Union Citizen)
(checked by Jason)

Prelude 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.