The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 48: Zanyia’s Mission

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 48: Zanyia’s Mission - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal – Qina, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

I wrapped myself up in spirits of enhancement, making myself invisible. I flitted on ahead of the party to make sure it was safe. That there was no trap that would endanger my husband or our slave-wife, Zanyia. I left Sven, riding at the head of a column of Kivonethian soldiers, behind. He looked so impressive and handsome. Zanyia riding behind him somehow enhanced his masculinity.

Having a naked, lamian slave girl could do that.

In the field ahead, a large pavilion was raised where the negotiations would be held. It stood alone. The enemy encampment was a good half-mile beyond, a hundred or so domed tents with a larger one in the middle. Dusk was falling. We were here to bring an end to the war with Prince Meinard’s enemies to the east. Ava was more than willing to release large chunks of her father’s conquered land in exchange for peace.

She had this sweet dream of the princes all working together in a council to govern the large country of Zeutch together, electing one of their members to serve as the head who was then advised by the others.

She was dismantling her father’s dream.

My will directed spirits of abjuration to scout through the edges of the forest, making sure no hidden armies lurked to threaten us while I descended to the main pavilion to spy on Prince Reinhold. The soldiers and camp followers moving through the tents had no idea I was here.

I loved sneaking.

My wings fluttered as I landed behind the large, canvas tents. Moans and gasps bled through the fabric. A man grunted. A woman whimpered. I shivered in delight. Enhancement spirits rushed out, turning the thick cloth before me transparent from this side.

Prince Reinhold was a burly man, the type who had been strong and muscular in his youth but now age was sapping it. He had a softness to his stomach and a puffiness to his flushed face as he rammed his cock in and out of a young girl’s pussy.

She was sixteen or so, her tits ripened into a pair of firm, round mounds that jiggled as he plowed into her. She moaned out her pleasure as he plunged into her again and again on his fur-covered bed. His blond hair, streaked with gray, fell about his face, hiding his eyes from me.

“Oh, your Highness, yes!” squealed the girl. “Ram that princely cock into my cunt.”

A grin spread on my lips. My wings fluttered. I loved watching mortals have sex. It was such a naughty thing to witness. It made my pussy feel all juicy. A mischievous impulse shot through me. Enhancement spirits, bouncing green around me, responded to my will.

They surged into the room, draped in violet, and plunged into the prince as he plowed into the girl hard. He groaned, his hips thrusting. The girl let out a moan and then her face furrowed. She glanced down her body.

“Your Highness?” she asked, her voice tight.

“Gods damn it,” he groaned, pulling his now limp dick out of her snatch. “Las’s putrid cock. Get me hard.”

“Y-yes, your Highness,” she said and grabbed his pussy-soaked cock, stroking it.

I giggled. He wouldn’t get hard until our negotiations were done. He’d have a limp dick whenever he got near a woman he wanted to fuck. He’d be hard the rest of the time, aching to fuck. Distracted. It should make peace talks go smoother.

A guard looked around as I winged into the air, my laughter ringing out over the camp. I loved it. I would have so much enjoyment on this mission. Every time he would glance at me and see my big, naked breasts, he would get so hard, but his whores and doxies would never get him off. He would be brimming with cum in his balls and be unable to release it.

No masturbation would provide relief.

I sped back off the column. In moments, I was descending from the sky. I let my invisibility bleed off of me as I hovered before Sven’s horse. He arched an eyebrow at me while Zanyia peered over his shoulder, her tawny ears twitching.

“Well, wife?” Sven asked.

“I made it so he can’t cum, my husband,” I said.

Sven blinked his blue eyes. “What?”

Zanyia chortled, her tail swishing back and forth. “For how long?”

I gave an impish grin.

Sven shook his head. “Captain,” he said, turning to face the officer riding to his right and behind him. “Ready our camp.”

“Your, uh, wife didn’t report if there was any danger, your Highness,” the man said.

“If there was, she wouldn’t be talking about her newest prank,” Sven said, heeling his horse.

I giggled. “Nope! It’s safe, Captain! Now deploy your men and tents!”

“Of course, your Highness,” he said, his voice tight. No one in Echur quite knew how to take having a prince-consort who was married to more women than just their ruling princess. But they swore their oaths to Ava at her coronation over a week ago.

“So he won’t get to cum at all?” asked Zanyia. “Not once?”

“Not once,” I declared. “Reinhold will be soooo motivated to conclude these negotiations as fast as possible. He’ll think it’s the stress of the meeting. He’ll be so eager to cum, well, he might agree to any number of things.”

Sven laughed and Zanyia purred.

“We’re going to have to tease him, Aingeal,” Zanyia said.

“Yep!”


Zanyia – Echur, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

I was glad to be back from the negotiations. They went smoothly. Aingeal’s method proved quite effective that she used it when negotiations with the other princes that Kivoneth warred with. It made all that boring stuff go by so fast. As it was, Summer was nearly over when we returned to Echur yesterday.

Kora had made progress on her statue. A shape was forming, but it was rough. She was happy, and so was Ava. She gushed at the treaties Sven signed, not minding at all that she ruled a smaller country now. Beyond returning conquered land, Sven also had to agree to release a few conquered princedoms, allies of the various men. Even better, they all agreed to meet in Az in a year.

Ava hoped that would be the start of her dream of a united Zeutch. The Princedoms, she called it.

I would leave all that boring politics to her and Sven. I had more important things to attend to. Now that I was back, there were more maids that needed to be hired. But they had to be just perfect, willing to serve my Master as his sex slaves.

I wanted to fill Echur with pretty women devoted to loving my owner and husband.

Greta and Nathalie flanked me as the three of us walked nude into the antechamber. The three peasant girls, all fourteen or fifteen, gasped at the sight of our naked flesh. That was something they would have to get used to. I never went clothed, and I was showing Greta and Nathalie just how exciting it was being nude and ready to please our owners at any given moment was.

All three were Zeutchian girls. Lydia and Bianka both had blonde hair while Seraphina was a brunette. Their figures were slender, though Bianka had a nice bit of roundness to her bust, cupped in the low-cut fabric of their blouse.

“Oh, my,” Lydia blushed, looking down.

“Y-you’re naked, my ladies,” Seraphina gasped.

Bianka flicked her eyes from me to the other two sex slaves flanking me, something gleaming in Bianka’s blue depths.

“Yes, we are,” I said. “If you want to work in the castle, you need to be ready to serve as sex slaves for the prince-consort.”

Nathalie nodded her head, her blonde pigtails dancing, her firm breasts jiggling. “It’s a very important duty.”

“Very,” Greta nodded, her large breasts swaying as she put her hands on her hips, fixing her gazes on the girls.

“Sex slaves?” Lydia whimpered, her cheeks rosy bright. “So the ... the rumors are true?”

“The rumors are true,” I told her. “He’s a man with great a appetite and an amazing cock.”

“He’s a man who knows how to love a virgin and make her explode,” Nathalie said, her voice full of gushing passion.

“And did he truly fight monsters and kill them?” Seraphina asked.

“Truly,” Greta said. “I was there. I watched him. He fought through so much. None are better than he is with a sword.”

“Or a cock,” I added. I had the most experience with other men so knew the truth of those words. As a lamia slave to the nagas, I was used by many of their servants before Sven rescued me. “He is a man you will want to serve. It’s why you’re here.”

“Yes,” Bianka breathed. “I saw him riding yesterday, looking so gallant with you hugging him and the faerie flying beside him. He truly tamed a faerie with his cock.”

“Yes, he did,” Nathalie said. “She loves him. She’s his wife.”

“So, if you truly want to be his sex slaves, then you need to strip,” I told them. “You must be ready to please him or his wives at a moment’s notice. No hesitation. There can be nothing between you and his pleasure.”

Bianka’s fingers already worked at the laces of her bodice. Seraphina whimpered while Lydia asked, “But ... there are others in the castle. Don’t you ... feel embarrassed being seen naked?”

“Why would any of us feel embarrassed?” I asked. “Do you see how sexy we are? All the men who see you will groan knowing Prince Sven owns you. That he’s the only man who gets to touch you. It’ll make you feel so special. So juicy.”

“You are beautiful girls,” Greta added. “And Prince Sven loves it when beautiful girls are proud of their bodies.”

“You saw Zanyia riding naked behind him,” Nathalie added, her hand sliding down my back to cup my ass. “And Aingeal flying naked beside him. They weren’t ashamed. And neither can you be.”

I loved how bold Nathalie was. That shy virgin had blossomed into a wanton sex slave. I wanted to help Lydia and Seraphina have that same transformation. Bianka already had her dress off, her nipples puckered hard atop her round breasts while her golden pubic hair gleamed with her juices.

Seraphina groaned, then she began unlacing her bodice, her fingers fumbling at the knots. Lydia closed her eyes. Her hands trembled. Her body swayed. Then, with a whimpering moan, she attacked her dress’s ties.

I cupped both my fellow sex slave’s rumps, pulling Nathalie and Greta close to me as the three potential submissives stripped naked. Their bodies were so lovely. Lydia and Seraphina both had small, firm breasts, though Lydia’s nipples were a puffy pink, her areolas as engorged as her nubs. All three had cute bushes and lithe legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.