The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 46: Crowning Achievemnt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46: Crowning Achievemnt - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Princess Ava – Echur, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My hands smoothed the smooth satin of my blue gown. It hung over the layers of petticoats beneath, giving my figure the shape of a bell, a tight waist that then flared out over my legs. I shivered, my small breasts rising and falling as I struggled to control my nerves. My stomach twisted and churned, reminding me of my morning sickness the last few days.

But I knew this wasn’t morning sickness. Today, a month after destroying the amulet, I was being crowned Princess of Kivoneth, ascending my dead father’s title and inheriting the war he was losing. There was so much to do after today. I had my family to help me get through that.

“You look perfect, your Highness,” Greta said, wearing her own gown of green satin. It wasn’t as fine as mine, but she looked lovely in it, her blonde hair spilling in curls around her youthful face, her large tits about to spill out of the low-cut bodice. “You’re going to look so majestic.”

“Yes, she is,” Sven said as he slipped into the room. He looked so roguish in a dark-gray doublet, his blond hair combed back, his blue eyes hungry. His clothing fit him well. He sauntered towards me, his smile wolf-hungry. “Just look at you.”

Sven’s presence helped to calm the rippling in my stomach. “You think so. It’s not too much?”

“There’s a large group out there,” he said. “You need to impress them all.”

“I am aware of that,” I said as he stalked around me. “What are you doing?”

“Just making sure you’re ready,” he said.

He stood behind me. I felt him there, a wolf about to pounce on me. A wicked heat washed out of my pussy. I trembled. I looked over my shoulder at him, my strawberry-blonde hair swaying around my face. His smile only grew. A twinkle gleamed in his eye.

“What are you doing, husband?” I asked as his hands grabbed my skirt.

“You look a little nervous,” he said. “While I think you need to glow.”

Greta giggled beside me. “Master, you are going to ruin her dress.”

He drew up the satin skirt. It rustled and shifted over my petticoats. I shivered, the heat growing in my pussy. That molten passion swelled. My hands clenched as he exposed more and more of the lacy petticoats beneath.

“Let me help, Master,” Greta said. She moved up before me, her own skirts swishing, and clutched at the layers of petticoats, lifting them. “She’s going to glow.”

“You are such a wicked husband, Sven,” I groaned as they exposed my legs. Then my rump. I found myself bending over anyways, that heat burning in my pussy. My face pressed into Greta’s cleavage. I rubbed my face into her soft breasts as my naked ass pressed into Sven’s crotch.

I felt his cock tenting his pants. I groaned, rubbing my rump from side to side across his bulge. He groaned, his hands gripped my hips. He humped against me, making me feel so hot. My pussy clenched. Juices leaked down my thighs.

“You are going to ruin my coronation,” I groaned.

“I just want your subjects to see you in your full radiance,” he said, his hand moving for my hip. He shoved down his tight, woolen hose. His naked cock popped out, smacking my rump. I groaned at the feel of his girth.

“Master, make her glow!” Greta said as I kissed at the slopes of her tits. My fingers pulled at the laces of her bodice, opening them up so I could properly bury my face between those large boobs. “She wants it.”

“Just letting her subjects know the real Ava,” Sven said, the tip of his dick sliding down my right butt-cheek. His precum smeared across my flesh. I groaned as he nuzzled it into my bush and found my hot, silky snatch.

He slid his cock up and down my slit. I shuddered and whimpered. Greta’s bodice came open. My face nestled between those big breasts. My bedmaid, my submissive wife, groaned as I squeezed her pillowy boobs about my face. I kissed at her inner slopes while I trembled, Sven’s cock teasing my pregnant pussy.

Then he thrust into me.

My eyes widened as his cock buried into the depths of my pussy. My cunt clenched down on his dick as the silky friction burned in my nethers. A ripple of heat washed through me as his balls smacked into my clit, his crotch spanking my rump. My skirt and petticoats rustling as I moaned out in delight.

My husband was in me. My prince-consort drew back his cock and then slamming back into me. I shuddered at the pleasure burning in my pussy. Sven fucked into me hard. My cheeks warmed with the pleasure. My nipples tingled in my bodice.

“Ooh, yes, yes, make her glow, Master,” moaned Greta, her hands clutching at my skirts and petticoats, keeping the cloth out of the way so our husband could fuck me.

“I’ll make her shine!” Sven groaned. “You’re about to be a ruling princess!”

“I am!” I moaned, my hands squeezing into Greta’s soft breasts. I rubbed my face back and forth. She smelled so sweet, felt so silky.

My fingers pinched her nipples, twisting them as Sven pumped away at my pussy. His thick dick churned up my pregnant pussy, the rapture rippled through my body. Juices ran down my thighs, flooding out of my cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.