The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 41: Desperation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: Desperation - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

My will slammed into Prince Meinard. I could feel it affecting a part of him, a small sliver that was from the Biomancer. It twitched and throbbed, but it didn’t control him. I didn’t freeze the bastard like it did the ooze. He kept tearing at my brother’s guts. Sven’s growls of pain rising above the crackling flames. The insectoid bastard was killing Sven.

And I couldn’t affect the bastard. There was too much ... human in him. A shudder rippled down my back. He wasn’t created from scratch like the ooze was. Like the Paragon. The fraction of a monster in him wouldn’t let me control all of Prince Meinard. I ... I couldn’t help my brother.

Pain clenched my heart. I had to help out somehow. And that meant...

“I’m sorry, Sven,” I whispered. The Paragon was here. Maybe I could affect her.


Ealaín

The watery shield saved my life. Greta screamed at me.

I had a reprieve. I forced myself to stand. My entire body ached and throbbed. I shuddered, struggling to rise. Light bled through the cracks of my armor. The Paragon grinned at me, her mongrel face twisted in anger. I had to protect Kora.

My broken ribs screamed in protest as I moved. I pushed my semi-divine body to its limits. I grunted and snarled. My armor dug into my body. I staggered to my feet as Greta scrambled clear. She threw a wall of water between me and the Paragon.

“You have to run, Ealaín!” Greta shouted.

“No running,” I growled, gripping my ax and war hammer, their light flickering and spluttering.

The Paragon slammed her fist into the wall of water. The flowing liquid blunted her attack. Her fist burst through but fell short of my face, droplets raining on me. She snarled and battered at the barrier. With a howl, she ripped through it, her misshapen breasts heaving at me. Water spilled over her face.

Her eyes stared past me at my charge. At my Kora. I didn’t intend to fall in love with Kora and her family. I was just here to inspire her, to be her muse, and protect her so she could create art to enrich the world.

And this monster wanted to crush that.

I roared and slashed my flickering weapons at her. I screamed as the pain throbbed through me. My armor pressed into my chest. I groaned as my weapons fell on her. Ax slashing, hammer crushing. The Paragon lifted a bloodied arm, her iron-hard bones exposed.

My feeble attacks spilled off of her. The world swam around me. Kora screamed in the background, crying out orders. Her words were distant as a dizzying wave washed through me. Darkness spilled across my vision. I swayed.

I couldn’t be weak.

My teeth ground together. I shook my head. I had to focus and—

The Paragon’s fist slammed down at me. I crossed my weapons. The blow hit me. Threw me back. Water spilled around me, catching me as I stumbled. Broken ribs twisted inside of me. I tasted blood. It bubbled up the back of my throat. My breath wheezed.

“Stop!” Kora shouted, her voice ringing clear. I could almost feel her will rushing by me.

The Paragon’s next punch slowed. It grew stuttered, like something seized it. Bestial passion spilled across her horrific face. She bellowed, head shaking. I shook my head, the Paragon’s body trembling.

“You will stop fighting!” Kora shouted, her words growing stronger. “You will surrender.”

“I ... will ... not...” spat the Paragon, her words half-choked. “You ... are not ... Father...”

“Surrender!”

I glanced at Kora. She clutched the amulet. Ruby light flickered between her fingers. She was ... controlling the Paragon. It was ... remarkable.

Greta snarled and charged in. Her watery sword slashed forward. Diamond droplets trailed behind her weapon. It wept her passion. She screamed, her hair dancing behind her as she slammed her blade into the Paragon’s side.

The rage surged across the Paragon’s face. Her fist lashed out, but Greta threw water before her, protecting herself. The Paragon’s entire body shook like an old woman, palsy tremors rippling through her body as Kora kept shouting.

“Surrender! Submit!”

I howled, channeled my pain, and stumbled at her. I put every ounce of strength I had left into me. My hammer and ax swung at the Paragon. Knives of agony stabbed into my body. I stumbled at the misshapen thing. My weapons slammed into her chest, into her bleeding breasts. My hammer cracked into her sternum. My ax bounced off her ribs. Pain shot through me. I swayed.

My attack did nothing. Dizzying waves surged through me. My entire body shuddered. I stumbled and fell onto my back. I was dying. More blood coughed out of me. I had to fight. I had to get up. “Kneel!” Kora ordered. “Submit!”

The Paragon roared, her entire body shook. She clenched her fist.

I had to finish her off.

I pressed up on an elbow, struggling to rise. I coughed blood. A wave of cold rushed through my semi-divine body. I focused on the Paragon and ... I collapsed onto my back. I groaned as Greta charged, stabbing. Her sword slammed into the Paragon’s belly.

The monstrous abomination howled. The Paragon head threw back. Her entire body shook. “Will! Not! SUBMIT!”

Her body surged forward. Kora gasped. The Paragon took a lumbering step towards me. She stood over me. Her foot raised up. It was so wide, her sole leathered and calloused. My vision focused on her. I had to move. I had to act.

Too weak.

Her foot slammed down.

“No!” screamed Kora. “Stop! Stop!”

The foot slammed into my chest with the weight of a falling boulder. My armor burst with golden light. A surge of agony crashed through me. I screamed out as I felt my chest cave in and ... My pain ended.

I rose free of my body. My spirit left my flesh. I gasped, stunned, staring down at my crushed corpse, my white hair spilling out of my helm, the weapons clutched in my black hands flickering out like dying candles.

I didn’t hear Kora’s scream of grief so much as felt it rippling through the air. I had a final glimpse of my wife, gripping the Biomancer’s ruby, her blonde braids swaying behind her as such pain twisted her face. Red light flared from the amulet and then...

I left behind this world and entered the next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.