The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 34: Evening Camp

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34: Evening Camp - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia – Southern Forest Road, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

I glanced at the forest’s edge that started fifty feet from the road. An owl’s hoot drifted out of the dark trees. Twilight beset the world. My tail swished. The last time we were in those woods, we all almost died thanks to Keythivak, Zizthithana’s assassin.

Of course, both of them were dead. We killed the naga’s assassin then the serpentine bitch herself!

I turned away from the woods, attracted by the sound of a cooking pot being filled with water. I turned around to the campfire where my Master’s sex slaves all were fussing over the stew pot, including his new one. It was our second day camping since we left Az, heading east, following Princess Ava as she guided us towards the Altar of Souls.

We were getting closer to destroying the dumb amulet and freeing Mistress Kora from the foul Biomancer’s presence.

I padded over to the sex slaves. Carsina frowned at Nathalie and Greta as the pair were unpacking the food and preparing the stew we’d have for dinner. The priestess of Krab furrowed her bluish brow, her bright-red hair tumbling about her cheeks. She just had such a great bit of coloring, so exotic. There was an entire nation of people who looked by her.

Did that mean pale-skinned, blonde women like Greta, Nathalie, and Mistress Kora were exotic in Carsina’s country?

My tail swished as I hugged Carsina from behind. I pressed my near-naked body against her. I wore the leather straps on my magical armor, which I loved even if it meant covering up my naked body and not showing off all my nubile beauty.

“We have to do the cooking every time,” I said, rubbing my cheek against Carsina’s. My left ear brushed her hair, making my ear twitch. “So you better be paying attention.

“Okay,” Carsina said. She shifted from side to side. She glanced across the fire where our owners, and spouses—which always made me shiver in delight when I remembered I was married to my Master—writhed in passion.

Aingeal’s pink butterfly wings fluttered, almost like her wings were used to lift her pussy up and down his cock as she rode him. His hands gripped her hips, guiding her as she gasped and moaned. Her pink hair danced around her shoulders. Ava bounced on Ealaín’s cock, my Princess-Mistress’s small tits jiggling. She faced away from the aoi si, letting Ealaín enjoy the sight of her cute ass. Between the two couples, Kora danced and swayed to music only she could hear, her pale, tattooed body swaying in such a beautiful way.

The ruby amulet flashed between her round breasts.

The owl’s hoot snapped me out of my contemplation of Mistress Kora’s beauty, her hips swaying from side to side, her eyes closed as she lost herself to her dance, making such beautiful art. My pussy grew so wet. I wiggled against Carsina’s back more as I wrenched my gaze away.

“So pay attention, Carsina,” I said as Nathalie and Greta dumped the food into the stew. “What they’re making will be hearty and yummy.”

My stomach growled.

“And that’s important after a long day of riding,” I added.

Carsina groaned. “I never want to ride a horse again. It’s terrible.”

“Told you,” I said.

“You get used to it,” Greta said. “Mostly.”

Mistress’s Kora’s dance drew my attention again. My nipples hardened against the leather strap of my armor, tingling and throbbing. Little zaps of lightning shot down to my pussy. My snatch clenched. Juices coated my bush. I squeezed my thighs tight, feeling my silky hairs while my tail wiggled faster.

“So, you see how to do it?” I asked. “Because tomorrow night, you’re going to help.”

“Are you going to help tomorrow night?” Nathalie asked, glancing at me.

I grinned at her. “I help every night!”

Nathalie arched a narrow, blonde eyebrow at me. I smiled at her. She was maturing so fast, growing so confident in Master’s harem. She had blossomed. That blushing, fourteen-year-old virgin was devoured by the naughty sex slave before me. She had doffed her fiery armor, looking comfortable being naked before the fire as we camped off the road.

“I do,” I said. “I gave you all such support and love. Like this.”

Carsina gasped as I pulled her down onto her back. Her round breasts jiggled. She stripped naked, too, like a good sex slave. She had dark-red nipples, looking like two ruby gems, thrusting from the sapphire hue of her tits. She was just so gorgeous. She gasped on her back. She squirmed on the ground, her body shifting from side to side.

I threw my leg over her head. I lowered my pussy down to her mouth, my tail thrusting over her body. The newest sex slave gasped as I placed my furred muff right over her face. I looked over my shoulder at the fire where Greta and Nathalie both stared at me.

“See, I’m helping by giving you entertainment while you work,” I said, then gave them a giant grin. My ears fluttered as Carsina’s tongue fluttered through my pussy lips. She licked me, drinking up my juices.

“You are incorrigible, Zanyia,” Greta said, shaking her head, her large breasts swaying before her.

Nathalie rolled her eyes. “You just want to have Carsina lick your pussy.”

“Don’t you want that?” I asked, grinding my pussy on Carsina’s hungry mouth. Her tongue fluttered through my snatch.

Nathalie giggled, shaking her head. “Fine, fine, entertain us.”

“I will!” I proclaimed, my tail swishing back and forth, swiping across Carsina’s breasts.

My furry tail caressed her tits and hard nipples. She moaned into my snatch. Her tongue jammed into my pussy, swirling around. I shuddered, my ears twitching. A purr rose in my throat, a great, rumbling delight.

Carsina grasped my rump. She squeezed my butt-cheeks as she feasted on me. Her tongue stirring through my cunt sent delight rippling through my body. I quivered. My hands grasped my breasts. I squeezed them, my fingers digging into my flesh as my tail caressed her body. I massaged her tits and her stomach, brushing her bush.

Her head moved as she licked me. The wire rims of her glasses brushed my inner thighs. Her tongue danced through my folds. My fingers dug into my fingers. I whimpered as my tail pressed between her thighs.

I found her wet pussy adorned by her bright bush.

“Zanyia!” Carsina moaned into my snatch. She fluttered her tongue through my folds, brushing my clit. “Ooh, that feels so naughty.”

“I know!” I said, rubbing my tail up and down her pussy’s outside, teasing her with my bristling tail.

Her fingers dug and kneaded into my rump her tongue flailing faster and faster through my pussy. Her excitement swelled as I massaged her clit. Her juices coated my tail. I loved it. We were both sharing such wondrous pleasure.

We were brought together by our Master. It was an amazing delight. My back arched, my purr swelling in volume. Just thinking that swelled through my snatch. My orgasm built and built as her tongue fluttered through me.

“Ooh, Carsina, that’s so good,” I groaned, my tail flexing and swaying as I caressed her pussy. “We’re going to cum!”

“Yes!” Carsina moaned, her fingers kneading my ass, pulling my snatch tight against her hungry mouth.

Her tongue jammed deep into my cunt. She swirled it around through my depths. Teasing flutters rippled through me. My tail rubbed her cunt faster and faster, her juices soaking my furs. My pleasure grew and grew.

“I’m going to drown you in juices,” I whimpered, my ears twitching. “Ooh, Carsina, lick me right there. You’re so naughty.”

Carsina fluttered her tongue against my nub. She drummed her tongue against my little bud. Every caress sent sparks of pleasure through me. I ground my cunt on her hungry mouth as she drove me towards my orgasm.

My eyes squeezed shut. The pleasure tensed my entire body. I let out just a low, rumbling purr as my orgasm burst inside of me. My cunt convulsed. My juices gushed out of me. They squirted into her mouth as the rapture rushed through my body.

My tail twitched and shuddered, grinding against her snatch as I yowled out in delight: “Las’s yummy cum!”

Carsina moaned into my snatch. Her juices flooded around my tail. Her passion sounded so sweet as she joined me in rapture. My small tits jiggled in my groping hands as I writhed atop hers. Stars burst across my mind as they danced through my thoughts.

“So good!” I groaned as my pussy convulsed, sending bliss through my body. “Oh, Carsina, you’re so delicious. Gods, I love riding your face.”

She whimpered into my snatch. Her tongue fluttered through my folds, gathering up my juices, keeping my pleasure flowing through my body for a little bit longer. I drank it in. I savored it. I loved the newest member of the harem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.