The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem
Chapter 33: Priestess’s New Master

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33: Priestess’s New Master - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

“How kind of you,” I said to Aingeal, pussy cream dripping from her gray dildo.

Zanyia, kneeling beside Carsina, grabbed the Valyan woman’s bluish butt-cheeks, spreading them apart. “Look, look, she’s got a pretty asshole. That needs to be broken in still.”

“She does have a pretty asshole, brother mine,” Kora purred, standing beside me as we stared at that puckered hole nestled between Carsina’s butt-cheeks. Farther down, her crimson pubic hair dripped with pussy cream.

Then she kissed me.

I groaned into my sister’s mouth, savoring the incestuous delight of her hot mouth on mine. Her tongue fluttered against my lips then jammed past them. I groaned, kissing her back, dueling my tongue with hers. Her hands moved across my shadowy armor, finding the buckled straps holding it onto my body, stripping me as she made my dick throb hard.

She moved with such deft skill, breaking our kiss to move around my body and undress me. Zanyia, meanwhile, busied herself rimming Carsina’s asshole. My lamia sex slave fluttered her tongue around the Valyan woman’s asshole. Carsina gasped and squirmed, her glasses slipping on her dainty nose while her round tits jiggled and swayed, her dark-red nipples so hard, looking almost like rubies topping her mounds.

It made my dick throb. Soon, Kora had me out of my armor while Carsina whimpered and groaned. Zanyia must have her tongue wiggling into Carsina’s bowels, making my newest sex slave gasp in delight. Kora pulled off the last of my armor, my dick thrusting hard before me, aching to get to know my newest sex slave.

“You’re going to bugger her so hard, brother mine,” she whispered in my ear.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Aingeal moaned as Ealaín fucked her hard from behind. From the angle, it was clear the aoi si had her girl-cock ramming into Aingeal’s asshole.

The faerie had to enjoy that delight, too.

“Sodomize me, you aoi si slut!” howled Aingeal.

“Slut?” Ealaín hissed, thrusting harder, her large, ebony tits bouncing and jiggling.

“Mmm, yes, an aoi si slut who loves my asshole!”

My dick throbbed so hard. I had to be in Carsina. “Is she ready, Zanyia?”

My lamia’s head popped up, her mane of tawny hair spilling about her face. She shot me a hungry look, her golden, cat-slitted eyes sparkling. “Mmm, she is, Master. I wiggled my tongue so deep into her yummy asshole.”

“So deep, Master,” purred Carsina, her entire body trembling. “She had me shuddering in delight. I can’t believe it.”

“She’s just naughty that way,” I said, my cock aching in Kora’s stroking hand.

“Sodomize her, brother mine,” Kora moaned into my ear, her naked body pressed into my thigh. “And you, you naughty pussycat, come lick my asshole. I want that same treatment.”

“Yes, Mistress!” moaned Zanyia. She scampered to my sister while Kora pushed me towards Carsina.

“Yes, yes, I want that,” Ava moaned. My princess rolled over onto her hands and knees. “Get to licking my asshole, slaves!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Nathalie and Greta moaned together.

I fell to my knees behind Carsina. She threw a look over her shoulder, biting her lower lip as I grasped her butt-cheeks. My beige fingers dug into her bluish flesh. I’d never fucked a Valyan human before. I’d enjoyed Thlinian girls with their reddish skin and even an ebony-hued Halanian beauty, but never a girl with this exotic, azure cast to her flesh.

Her asshole glistened with Zanyia’s saliva. It beckoned to me, begging me to sodomize her and make her scream out in rapture. I groaned, my lusts surging through me. I just had to ram into her and make her explode. Show her why she wanted to be my sex slave. I would give her such rapture.

“Master,” she groaned as my dick’s tip touched her asshole. “I’ve never taken a cock that big back there.”

“Nor a dildo?” I asked her, savoring the feel of her wrinkled sphincter against my spongy tip.

“No,” she groaned. “I always made my anal toys narrow, but ... but ... I know your other women take your dick up your ass.”

“Mmm, all the time,” Aingeal moaned. “Ooh, Ealaín, yes, yes, keep fucking my bowels.”

“You’ll love it,” Zanyia moaned, voice muffled by my sister’s rump.

“You will,” I promised her. “Just relax. Surrender yourself to me. I will make you explode.”

“Yes, Master,” she said. “I know you will.”

I pressed against her asshole. I groaned as I felt her anal ring resisting. That tight sphincter fought to keep out my cock. But I never lost. I pushed harder. Carsina’s back arched. Her head lifted up, stirring her vibrant, red curls. They spilled off her shoulder as she whimpered. Her asshole spread wider and wider.

Her sphincter swallowed the tip of my cock.

She let out a yelp of shock, her bowels squeezing about my thick tip. The velvety friction engulfed my dick as I pushed forward. I slid into her tight, hot sheath. Pleasure rippled up my shaft to my aching balls. I groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels.

“Master!” she groaned, her voice low and throaty. “Oh, wow, Master, you’re in me.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned as she squirmed. Her sheath shifted around me, caressing me, teasing my dick. Sensations spilled around it. “Just keep wiggling that ass while I fuck you.”

“Fuck her hard!” Aingeal moaned, her wings fluttering, brushing the tips of Ealaín’s bouncing tits.

“Yes, husband!” groaned Ealaín. “Enjoy this treat.”

“Mmm, yes, brother mine,” purred Kora, a big smile on her face as Zanyia rimmed her asshole. My sister’s blue eyes sparkled. She shifted her body, one of her twin braids sliding off her side, the other still draped down her supple back.

I drew back my cock. Carsina gasped. Her bowels clenched down on my dick. The friction increased. My crown drank it in. I groaned and then rammed into her depths, filling her to the brim with my shaft. The pleasure spilled through me. It felt so incredible about my dick. My balls tightened as they smacked into her flesh.

I thrust again and again into her velvety heaven. I savored the grip of my newest sex slave. I plunged into her again and again. The heat burned around my cock. My balls grew tighter and tighter as they drank in the heat, the delight, of sodomizing her asshole.

“Oh, Master, yes!” Carsina panted, adding her voice to the other women gasping and moaning throughout the room. “Ooh, that’s good. You’re spearing so deep into me. You’re filling me to the brim. Krab’s anvil, yes!”

“Just keep squeezing that asshole around my dick,” I growled, my hands sweeping around her body, stroking her silky flesh as I fucked her. “Keep increasing that friction.”

“Uh-huh,” she moaned clenching her bowels about my pounding cock again. “Ooh, that’s nice.”

“Gods, yes!” I moaned, my hands finding her round breasts.

I thumbed her ruby-like nipples. I twisted those hard nubs. She squealed, the pressure squeezing down on my cock increasing. Her head tossed, red hair flying as she bucked back into me. Her butt-cheeks rippled as I sodomized her, my dick loving her embrace. The pleasure swelled faster and faster in me. I hammered her hard and deep.

I made her gasp and moan.

Her hips swiveled, stirring that delicious asshole around my dick. It made me ache and throb. I shuddered, fucking her with all my might. I pounded into deep and hard. I plunged to the hilt in her. She groaned, her bowels squeezing down on my dick with such an intensity.

It was incredible.

It made me dizzy. My head shook from side to side as I reveled in this delight. Her bowels burned around my cock, making my dick throb in her grip. My hips slammed forward so hard. I sodomized her with such passion. It was incredible.

I never wanted to stop doing this.

“Master!” she howled, thrusting back at me. Our flesh slapped together. The sound echoed through the room. “Oh, Master!”

Other women were moaning, their passion merging with Carsina’s as her asshole convulsed around my dick. Her orgasm burned through her. I groaned, drinking in the writhing friction of her bowels spasming around my cock.

I loved making my women cum. Any man could fuck a woman, even sodomize her asshole with his cock. It took skill to make her scream her head off. I twisted her nipples and thrust deep into her. She trembled and moaned, her passion bursting out of her.

“Oh, wow! Krab’s mighty hammer! You keep thrusting into me! I ... I...” Her head lowered, her voice growing low and throaty. “Oh, Gods, that’s good. I ... I’m cumming again.”

“Just savor it,” moaned Kora. “That’s my brother’s skill.”

“He’s amazing!” Ava groaned. “He taught me so much and ... Pater’s cock, you naughty slaves. Work those tongues into my holes. You’re going to make me cum again!”

“Revel in it, Carsina,” I growled, tugging hard on her nipples, my balls growing tighter and tighter. My orgasm swelled in them. Every thrust into her massaging bowels brought me closer. The ache built at the tip of my cock. “Savor it.”

“I am!” she moaned. Then she threw a look over her shoulder. “But, Master, you need to cum, too.”

“I do!” I growled, coming closer and closer, staring at the pink hue of her lips. She had such a pretty mouth. “Pater’s cock, I’m going to cum so hard in you.”

“Do it, Master!” she moaned, her bowels spasming harder about my cock. Her ruby eyes grew even glassier as another orgasm burst through her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.