The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 32: Readying the New Slave

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32: Readying the New Slave - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal

“Yes, yes, yes, just like that,” I purred as I knelt next to the naked Carina, her pale-blue body had such a delicious hue to it. Her round breasts quivered, dark-red nipples thrusting hard from her areolas. Her glasses shifted on her nose, made of dainty wires of silver holding the lenses in place. Her cheeks hollowed as she bobbed her head up and down the aoi si’s girl-cock. “Mmm, yes, that’s how you suck a dick to please my husband.”

“She’s doing good, right?” Zanyia asked, kneeling on the other side.

“Uh-huh,” Ealaín groaned, her midnight-black face twisting with pleasure, her short, white hair dancing about her features. Her citrine eyes squeezed shut. “She’s a natural at it.”

While we waited on Kora and Sven’s return, I thought it would be a great idea to teach Carsina how to please him. She needed to know all this stuff if she wanted to be his sex slave. And it made me so wet.

I adjusted the straps of my dildo I just fashioned with my powers. It was a simple affair, made from the stone tiles of the floor and shaped to perfection. It thrust smooth before me, held on by a harness I fashioned out of the sheets, reweaving the fabric with transmutation spirits. It pressed on my clit, making my pussy ache.

I shifted around behind Carsina, staring at her curving rump. She had a cute ass. My pale fingers grabbed her light-blue butt-cheeks, digging my fingers into her as she sucked and bobbed her mouth on the aoi si’s black dick. Carsina’s bright-red hair was a hue of pure crimson, a richer shade than I’d seen on any other human, even Radiant Gertrude.

I shivered as Carsina moaned, my pussy getting hotter and hotter. Juices ran down my thigh. I moved the dildo down to Carsina’s pussy, nudging the gray tip into her crimson bush, her cream gleaming on it.

She gasped as I rammed into her. I buried the dildo to the hilt in her, the base pressing on my clit. My husband’s newest sex slave moaned about Ealaín’s girl-cock. Then she sucked and slurped harder. Carsina’s hips swirled, stirring the stone shaft around in her cunt.

“Ooh, yes, yes, you like that, you little sex slave slut?” I purred, drawing back my hips. My tits jiggled. I thrust in again, groaning at the shock of pleasure through my body. “Yes, you do.”

“She does,” Zanyia purred, quivering nearby. “Just fuck her little pussy. Get her nice and juicy for our husband.”

“Oh, I am,” I moaned. My hands gripped her hips, slamming hard into her pussy. Her boobs bounced and jiggled, my flesh slapping into hers.

It felt incredible. Every time I rammed into her, my clit ached and throbbed. Pleasure tingled through me. My ass clenched as I stroked into her. I fucked her so hard, plunging into her cunt over and over again. I loved pounding her as she sucked and slurped on Ealaín’s girl-dick.

The aoi si’s big tits jiggled and swayed. Her ebony nipples looked so yummy. My wings flapping behind me, I leaned over the sex slave. While ramming my dildo into her cunt, I latched onto one of the aoi si’s fat nubs. I sucked hard on the puckered nipple, mimicking Carsina’s actions on Ealaín’s girl-cock.

“Rithi’s inspiring art,” Ealaín moaned, her dark fingers running through my pink hair. “Mmm, Aingeal, that’s nice. Both of you, flutter your tongues around my dick and nipple.”

“Yes, yes, tongue is so important, Carsina,” Zanyia yowled.

My tongue swirled around Ealain’s nipple as my pussy grew hotter and hotter. My juices flowed down my thighs. I groaned, plunging my strap-on dildo deep into Carsina’s pussy. I stirred her up, my clit aching and throbbing. I moaned about Ealaín’s nipple. Pleasure spilled through me.

I felt Zanyia’s eyes on me. They were focused on something that swayed. My tits. She was staring at my pierced nipples, her eyes tracking them as they bounced and jiggled. Then, with a loud yowl, she sprang down, grabbed my right boob, and latched onto my nub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.