The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 26: Iron Fury

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Iron Fury - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Prince Meinard

Anger boiled inside of me. This foul, loathsome thing touched my daughter. He corrupted her purity. He made her into his slut. Shadows trailed after him as he flowed past my attacks. My iron body creaked and groaned. I swung my sword as his shadow rapier prodded my body without effect. He danced around, a fly buzzing around my greatness.

“She is mine?” I snarled, my sword slashing at him.

“Really?” he growled. “Yours? You had to enchant her to make her wet for you.”

“Because you polluted her!” I whirled to track him as he moved around me. I changed directions, slashing at him as he rounded my body.

My sword slashed at his chest. He wouldn’t get out of the way this—

“Las’s putrid cum!” I snarled as he moved like smoke. His body blurred into black streaks. How did he move so fast? “Las’s putrid cum and Illth’s poxed boils! Stay still!”

“So you can carve me up?” Sven asked, a sneer to his voice. “Do you think that will make her love you?”

“She would love me if you never stole her from me!”

“Stole her?” He blurred around another sword stroke, his blond hair flowing about his sneering face. His blue eyes glinted with a mocking light. “She came to my bed so willingly. She slid in, so lithe and breathtaking. She ached for it. She was so eager for what I gave her. She gave me everything. She surrendered herself to me with every ounce of her passion. How did she come to your bed?”

I snarled, fury pounding through my soul.

“Right, you cast a spell on her to make her so horny she couldn’t think about anything but satiating herself the only way she could.”

“She was so eager for me!” I growled and thrust my sword.

He stepped aside with ease, his rapier flicking out and poking my iron body, scratching across the surface. Doing nothing to me. He couldn’t hurt me. I just had to hit him and his damned black, shadow-bleeding armor. I would cut him in half.

“Right, right, soooooo eager,” he sneered. He paused, staring at me as I raised my weapon. “That’s why she fled you. That’s why she came to me. She begged me for help. Together, we broke your damned spell. You don’t have any hold on your daughter. But I do.

“She’s pregnant with my child.”

My iron teeth ground together. The rage built and built in me. My body quivered. I gripped my hilt. Metal scraped on metal as I focused on his hateful, young face. He confused my daughter’s young heart, tricked her into thinking he was what she desired.

Not me. Him!

And now he stole my heir. He usurped her womb!

I swung my sword with every ounce of strength I possessed. I slashed it down at him. I would cleave him in twain and have my daughter back.


Aingeal

Our souls settled into the feyhound. I quivered, gathering my bearings. Ava controlled the body, but I could feel it. We rose, the wooden, wicker-woven body creaked as it moved. Ava shook us as she settled into control.

“Let’s go!” I thought at her. Our souls were almost one in this form, our emotions surging between each other.

“I know,” Ava said. She sprang towards the door. “Little help!”

We were in our room in the Temple of Rithi. Ahead, the wooden door was closed. In the form of the feyhound, that proved a problem. How to open doorknobs? I knew how. An excited burst shot through me as I reached out to the spirits that dwelled in the room, the abstract representation of magic and energy.

I grabbed the evocation spirits. I gathered them before me. The orange balls of light danced before me. A purple aura sprang about them, channeling them as beam. It slammed into the door. The wood splintered in an explosion a moment before Ava hurtled us into it.

An acolyte gasped in shock, her blonde braids flying as she jumped out of the way as we hurtled down the hallway. Another priestess stood in the way, gaping at us in her pink robes. She pointed at us, her mouth working.

I seized her with more spirits and yanked her out of the way. She let out a squeal as she thumped into the wall. We had to move. We had to go. Ava ran us as fast as she could down the corridor, our wooden feet slapping into the stone.

Shouts rose around us as more priests and priestesses scrambled out of our way. I blew open another door, splinters dancing around us as we leap through the ruin. Ava controlled our body with ease. She moved it with grace, changing directions to race through the main sanctum, past the great works of arts as we howled for the exit. For the daylight.

“Faster! Faster!” Ava shouted. “We need to go faster!”

“Right!” I shouted back, my soul quivering. Those monsters were hideous. I couldn’t get the image of poor Theophil writhing in the gelatinous mass.

We had to get to him. We had to save him. We had to get to our family.

I grabbed enhancement spirits as we burst into the evening. People screamed. Crowds were running down the street from the direction of the Tempe of Krab. The green enhancement spirits surged down at us, striking our body.

Speed burst through us. We hurtled out into the street. Ava roared as we charged into the mass of fleeing people. I sent out abjuration spirits, forming a shield before us, pushing aside the panicked mob. We raced down the street.

We had to get there before it was too late.


Kora Falk

I squeezed my amulet and shouted as Ealaín crashed back from the monster, struck and sent reeling by the undulating tentacles that lashed out from the gelatinous thing. The formless slime gurgled as it raised its appendages and slammed down on my muse. Light burst from her armor. She rolled to the side, almost propelled by energy coming out of her.

I had to distract it. I had to stun it. I plunged my hand into my robe. I needed to power my magic. My fingers plunged into my pussy, gathering my juice as I shouted, “Rithi, paint an image of profound beauty for his appreciation!”

My magic surged out at the formless thing as my hand squeezed tight about my amulet. The power rippled through the air, pulsing through my body. I would daze it with an image of pure beauty. It would stand there in a stupor.

The thing gurgled. It contorted as my magic hit it. Its appendages quivered for a moment. Giving Ealaín a chance to gain her feet. She rose with grace in her glowing armor. She brandished her weapons forged of light. The formless slime rippled. It quivered and shook while poor Theophil died inside of it.

But it kept moving. It recovered. Somehow, it wasn’t distracted by beauty. Because ... could the thing even see? It had no eyes? How did it sense the world? By just feeling the air vibrations? Or did it just not have the intelligence to appreciate beauty? Was it too mindless for it to work?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.