The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 22: Rebirth

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Rebirth - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Ealaín – Az, Princedom of Kivoneth, The Strifelands of Zeutch

My pussy clenched down on Sven’s cock as his question echoed around me. I shivered and glanced to my left, locking onto my charge. My wife now. Kora writhed in a daisy chain with the others, lying on her side, performing such a delicious act of love as she ate Zanyia’s pussy. The lamia’s tail swished as she devoured Nathalie who had her face buried into Princess Ava who feasted on Greta who lapped at Aingeal, who finished off the chain by pleasuring Kora.

My heart melted at the sight of it. A pang formed in my stomach that cut through the pleasure of my orgasm. Everything was so confusing. I thought I’d done the right thing by convincing my Goddess-mother of where Kora should be. It was best for her heart, but it would hurt her.

I would hurt her.

“I don’t know,” I said, a wave of hopelessness washed through me. What could be done about any of it? Sven’s deal with my mother had such precise stipulations.

How did this happen to me? I shouldn’t be this involved. I was never meant to fall in love with my charge. I was her muse, here to inspire her in the sexual art and her other endeavors, to protect her from the dangers of the world so she could focus on bringing beauty into the world.

“You don’t know?” Sven said, his hands sliding up my body. He found my large breasts, squeezing and kneading them, his cock hard in my cum-filled pussy.

“You made a promise to my mother. You know why I can’t do anything.” I looked over my shoulder at Sven, his blue eyes shot into mine. “You can’t have her adventuring with you. And she’s pregnant now, too. All the more reason that she has to give this up.” Saying these words hurt. I didn’t want to split her up from Sven. I wanted her to be with him, but...

I was wrong. Kora should be with her brother. She loved him. She was his wife now, but...

“You’ll be with her?” he asked, voice low.

“Always,” I breathed, shuddering beneath him. That was true. I would be with Kora for as long as I could be; her living muse.

“At least there’s that,” Sven said, his hands squeezed my breasts. “I ... I trust you to protect her for me.”

A wave of joy washed through me. Tears tinged my eyes. I don’t know why, but his faith in me ... It touched me. This man had pulled me into the fold of his harem. His sister wanted me to be apart of all of this, so he welcomed me, too.

For her.

I turned my head as he leaned down. I shuddered as he kissed me hard. I felt the strength of his lips on mine. His hands squeezed my breasts. I squeezed my eyes shut. Because of me, our family would be split apart soon.


Princess Ava

I still buzzed from the celebration of our nuptials. If Priest Otmar and his wife hadn’t started urging us out of their temple because they had others who needed to use it, we would have made love for hours more, inspired by Kora and her brother.

Our husband.

I felt like glowing as we stepped out of the temple. The sun was past its zenith and heading towards the day’s end. I stretched my back as a wave of joy washed through me. My back popped for a moment, my dress swaying around my thighs, rustling with my movement. I stared out at the people bustling down the street, mostly Zeutchian humans with blond or brown hair, their skin as pale as mine.

None of them knew we were all Sven’s wives now. That I was pregnant.

A giddy thrill washed through me. Every time I thought about it, that I was pregnant with his child, not my father’s. I was free of my father and his horrible spell. I no longer had my lusts twisted, inflaming my body to lie with him. I didn’t feel a single urge to be with him.

I felt like a different woman. I was reborn inside the temple.

“I know,” Kora said, appearing at my side. She smiled, her face flushed. Her blonde hair, gathered in a pair of braids that fell down her back, smiled at me. Her pink priestly robes clung to her lithe body. She hooked her arm with mine. “We’re both pregnant!”

“Yes!” I beamed at her. “Our children will be born at the same time. They’re going to grow up, so close to each other.”

Kora nodded her head, her free hand sliding down to rub at her stomach. I hoped that her brother’s child grew in her. I knew I had conceived and prayed she had, too. It was such a naughty thing if she had, the proof of their incestuous love. My lust for my father had only one good outcome: I accepted Sven and Kora’s taboo relationship.

I got to revel in it. Enjoy it with her.

I strolled beside her, smiling with joy, my free hand rubbing at my belly. I had Sven’s baby growing inside of me. I was his bride. My joy felt so bright inside of me I was surprised I wasn’t glowing as bright as the sun. It wanted to burst out of me. I wanted everyone to know how happy I was.

The other women walking with us, the other members of the harem, looked just as delighted. Zanyia had an extra zest to her scamper as she scurried at Sven’s side. Greta and Nathalie giggled as they held hands, glancing at each other with such beaming joy. Aingeal’s laughter floated down from above. If I could see her, I knew she would be beaming, her big tits jiggling. Even Ealaín, walking on Sven’s other side in her armor, strode with such purpose.

The sun set before us, peeking through the buildings that lined the streets we strolled down. We moved through the bustle. Sven strolled at the front, moving with that swagger of his. Even he had an extra boldness to his step.

Why not? He just married a harem of women and made us all cum over and over.

I kept smiling at passing women. I couldn’t help myself. I was one of Sven’s women. Not them. It made me feel ... special. I was a part of something different. Something amazing. I didn’t know what the future held. We had to destroy the amulet about Kora’s neck and defeat my father.

He needed to be stopped. Peace needed to come to the Strifelands. Two hundred years of fighting wasn’t accomplishing anything. No one had the strength to rule the entire country. The Empire of Zeutch would never be restored. Something else needed to take its place.

A peaceful coexistence of the various princes.

It didn’t take long for us to reach the Temple of Krab. It rose before us, that squat, unassuming building almost ignored by the flow of traffic of people as they visited the more popular temples. Nearby, the priestesses of Slata lounged before their temple, wearing their skimpy robes, enticing men, and women, to visit them, to pay to homage to the Mother Goddess in their arms.

How could Krab compete with that.

Sven led the way into the temple, marching up the few steps up to its porch with boldness. The door lay open, unlike this morning, and he marched through. His boots rang on the steps inside, Ealaín’s armor clinging beside him.

Master Theophil appeared out of an alcove, wiping hands off on the leather apron he wore of his bare chest. The older man, with the brawny build of a blacksmith, glanced at us, nodding his head. His eyes fell on me, considering.

I smiled at him.

“Well?” Theophil grunted.

“It worked,” I declared, lifting my head. “I am creating life inside of me.”

“We’ll see,” Theophil said. “Come.”

I took a deep breath. What would be in there. I shivered beside Kora, feeling the weight of my power upon my shoulders. It was all on me to open the vault, to reveal the way forward. Once we had the amulet destroyed and stopped one problem, then we could turn to deal with my father.

I let out a sigh. What happened to him? Once, while my mother lived, he was a good man. A good parent and husband. But did this icy ambition lurk in him even then? Did that affable smile he used to have hide the mind of a man who could enslave thousands of his own people and force them to puppeteer an army of stone statues? To allow the vile nagas across the mountains to send their raiders. How many slaves didn’t make it to the stocks but stayed in their lands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.