The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem
Chapter 21: Blissful Passion

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: Blissful Passion - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia

My tail swished as Master lined up his dick at my aching asshole. I caressed his muscular chest with my dancing tail. My pussy clenched down on Ealaín’s clit-dick. The busty demigoddess squirmed beneath me, her yellow eyes glowing so much.

“Fuck her, husband,” she moaned. “Let’s share our naughty sex slave.”

“Yes, yes, share me!” I yowled as Master pressed his dick against my asshole, wet with his sister’s juices. The incestuous cream made his cock feel so slick against my sphincter.

“Gods, you are one wicked sex slave,” Master groaned as he pressed forward against my asshole.

“I am, Master!” My tail stiffened. My anal ring widened to swallow more and more of his cock. My pussy clenched down on Ealaín’s dick buried in me. “Las’s amazing cum!”

Sven’s cock slid into my depths, stretching out my asshole and stuffing my nethers to their limits. Two dicks filled me. My holes squeezed down on the shafts. It was such a wild treat. I learned over Ealaín, purring loudly.

“Gods, Zanyia,” growled Sven, his voice so thick.

“I know,” Ealaín said, her white hair framing that midnight-black face twisting with rapture. “Rithi’s inspiring gaze, that feels incredible. She’s so tight now.”

“So tight,” I agreed. “Now, please, fuck my naughty asshole, Master!”

“When I’m ready, slut,” he growled, hugging me from behind. His hands cupped my breasts, fingers kneading me.

I gasped and groaned as he played with my nipples. He squeezed my little mounds, making me squirm on their twin dicks. Pleasure spilled through my body. I was so excited for this. So eager to be pounded hard.

My tail swished against his chest as Master moved. He drew back his cock through my asshole, stimulating me. My bowels drank in the friction, transforming it into rapture. My cunt grew hotter around Ealaín’s girl-dick.

I squirmed, stirring my snatch around her shaft while Sven rammed into me. My Master filled me to the hilt, his balls smacking hard on my taint. The sound echoed through the room. I whimpered and groaned, shuddering at the feel of him in me.

He fucked me hard, working my pussy up and down Ealaín’s clit-dick. I yowled while purring. My petite body squirmed and wiggled on him. My ears twitched. He pinched my nipples as he grunted behind me.

“Work those hips, slut!” he growled. “Pater’s cock, yes! Just like that! You want our cum squirting into you.”

“Yes!” she moaned. “My Master’s cum and my wife’s cum! It’s so naughty!”

“Uh-huh,” Ealaín moaned, her face contorting with bliss. “That tight cunt ... Gods, I’m going to cum so hard in you.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I yowled, my orgasm building so fast.

It was so wonderful to be filled with two dicks. My body drank them in. I yowled so loud when Ealaín thrust upward, her girl-cock slamming into my cunt while Master’s dick buried into my asshole. The pleasure built and built in me, making me shiver and shudder.

My ears twitched as I enjoyed it more and more. Such delight swirled through me. I whimpered, my pussy growing so hot. My holes drank in the dual frictions. That velvety heat of Master’s cock slamming into my bowels met the silky passion coursing through my pussy.

The two delights built in me. My tail stiffened. I purred in rapture as I came.

My holes writhed about their dicks. I yowled in wordless passion. Twin waves of ecstasy washed out of me, spilling from my spasming holes. My pussy and bowels convulsed about their thrusting dicks. I spasmed out of control on them, my moans singing through the temple.

“Fill me with all your cum!” I moaned. “Please, please, Master! Mistress! I’m your slave-wife! I need it! I need all your hot spunk spurting into me.”

“Gods, yes!” Sven groaned, slamming into my massaging asshole, the friction keeping my orgasms alive.

“Just keep working that cunt up and down my dick!” Ealaín groaned. “Rithi’s inspiring touch! Just ... Just ... Yes!”

The hermaphrodite’s dick erupted. Her cum fired into my pussy. I whimpered, my convulsing snatch writhing about her cock, milking out all her cum. Another orgasm surged through me, more powerful than the last.

“Gods!” growled Master. “Pater’s mighty cock, you want my cum!”

“Always! I’m your whore! Your slave! Please, please, use my asshole!” I screamed while the ecstasy melted my brain. It was all so wonderful to experience. The two dicks filled me to my core.

Master rammed forward into me.

His balls smacked into my taint. His dick lanced to the hilt in my convulsing asshole. He grunted, his hands squeezing my small tits hard. My tail caressed his back, spasming to and fro, as his cum boiled into me.

Blast after blast of his cum pumped into me. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut as the two dicks I loved pumped their jizz into me. My holes welcomed their jizz. I threw back my head as the rapture melted my brain.

“I’m your slave!” I howled. “Your happy slave-wife!”


Sven Falk

Zanyia stumbled from us and headed for Greta and Nathalie, eager to have her holes licked clean. I stared down at Ealaín. Her glistening cock, thrusting dark out of the pink folds of her pussy, shrank. A strange thrill ran through me witnessing the hermaphrodite’s shaft vanish into her pussy, becoming a little clit once more.

“Mmm, I could use some loving from my husband,” Ealaín moaned and rolled onto her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass at me.

“Do you?” I asked, my dick aching so badly. Her pink slit beckoned between her dark flesh. “You don’t mind where my cock was just at.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.